sexysexdoll.com

An US Man Claims Women Are 'Threatened' By Sex Doll

The best customer service sex dolls megastore in the market. What makes us different?
- 18 hours Live Chat Support available every day - 1-year support service for every doll purchase
- FREE Gifts and Kits for SexySexDoll's customers - We are super friendly and cool :) sexysexdoll.com
rubyfan
Doll Advisor
Doll Advisor

Re: An US Man Claims Women Are 'Threatened' By Sex Doll

Post by rubyfan »

LDF wrote:Although I've never felt threatened by dildos or vibrators, now women can see the flip side of that coin. :wink:

"...women I think feel that sex is their only bargaining chip," he told Daily Star Online."
Throwing quotes like that out to the media is not helpful. The last thing we should want is for sex robots to become yet another front in the tiresome gender wars.

Here is a simple fact: most women have grown up playing with dolls. They innately get the charm and appeal. Male sex robots exist, and will only get more sophisticated. If anyone wants a sex robot, male or female, in the near future that will be an option.

I'm really, really sick of how this puritanical culture turns everything to do with sex into a conflict, a source of shame, a potential crime, a scandal. Sexual desire is natural. Period. It's an appetite. There is no future for humanity without it. Get over it!
"Puritanism: The haunting fear that someone, somewhere, may be happy."—H.L. Mencken

Zippy81
Doll Elder
Doll Elder

Post by Zippy81 »

nukeno wrote:
Zippy81 wrote:With the paradox that is life there is nothing that doesn't come with an impact or price DM. Environment included in that. And as of late it seems the environment is reminding us of that. Just sayin!
rubherkitty wrote:If I decide to have a kid it will be a designer baby grown in a test tube.
I'm just picky that way. :whistle:
White Man ruins Earth.
White Man goes to Mars.

White Man takes his doll along.
Woman stays behind and scrubs.

White Man engineers his child.
Woman uses frozen sperm.

White Man fucks it up... again.
White Man goes to Earth.

White Man leaves his doll on Mars.
Because Woman needs him.

White Man, sterile, cosmic rays.
Woman, different species.

Female AI doll on Mars.
Human race extinct.

Problem solved.
The End! :lol:

Theres a movie adaptation to that screen play.. :p XD
th06RNJ9LB.jpg

Robert Lloyd
Doll Advisor
Doll Advisor

Post by Robert Lloyd »

DocMoriarty wrote:When I visited Texas in 2007 I had the impression that marriage is the only real option for a woman in the US to have a chance for a fairly good life (if it's possible at all these days but thats another story). And having to compete with dolls in this situation is a desaster for them.

And I can confirm that sex is their only bargaining chip. Sex for favors. It's never been anything else. The only honest women are prostitutes. Could it be that I'm a tad to negative?
I agree with your comment about if it's possible at all these days. How is it different in Europe? I've never been to Texas, but I worked in Greece for a while and it was really depressing. I started bringing a lot of dog treats with me every day to feed all the homeless dogs I saw on the streets. People seem to think a good life is being able to afford a two bedroom apartment and their car payment anymore.

3D2D

Post by 3D2D »

My city is fighting a "Sex Robot" Brothel. Promoted by a Canadian Co.. I have been watching, and it is mearly a doll showroom of sorts, not ROBOTS, but dolls. It bothers me that there is no diferintiation between dolls and robots. People here are freaking out thinking that real, "live", robot sex dolls are going to taking over.

I do not understand why this is an issue, but for the uneducated.

Sorry for the rant. I am still trying to understand the rest of the world.

DocMoriarty
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor

Post by DocMoriarty »

Robert Lloyd wrote:
DocMoriarty wrote:When I visited Texas in 2007 I had the impression that marriage is the only real option for a woman in the US to have a chance for a fairly good life (if it's possible at all these days but thats another story). And having to compete with dolls in this situation is a desaster for them.

And I can confirm that sex is their only bargaining chip. Sex for favors. It's never been anything else. The only honest women are prostitutes. Could it be that I'm a tad to negative?
I agree with your comment about if it's possible at all these days. How is it different in Europe? I've never been to Texas, but I worked in Greece for a while and it was really depressing. I started bringing a lot of dog treats with me every day to feed all the homeless dogs I saw on the streets. People seem to think a good life is being able to afford a two bedroom apartment and their car payment anymore.
Our social system is still a lot better here in Germany so women are not that dependent on men. But they are working on ruining and destroying Germany as they do with many other countries these days.

Greece must be hell.

Robert Lloyd
Doll Advisor
Doll Advisor

Post by Robert Lloyd »

DocMoriarty wrote:Our social system is still a lot better here in Germany so women are not that dependent on men. But they are working on ruining and destroying Germany as they do with many other countries these days.

Greece must be hell.
Does your pronoun "they" refer to women or the government or both? ;)

I completely understand what you are saying though. Recently, I've decided to date as little as possible because I'm so discouraged with the dating options available to me. However, I could have as many dates as I wanted for the reasons you mentioned. The social system in my home state isn't that great. The government counters that some tech companies are having trouble finding qualified candidates to fill high end engineering jobs. We see high end engineering jobs that pay $120,000 a year go unfilled, but we also see a growing homeless population and increased crime. The problem is very few people are smart enough and motivated enough to get a master's degree in computer engineering and build their skills for ten years to have the proper skill set to be worth $120,000 a year. It's extremely difficult to find quality employees.

Occasionally, I manage construction jobs. I used to try to give jobs to people who are struggling, but I finally couldn't anymore. The vast majority of workers showed up looking to steal as many tools and materials as they could from the job site. I now only hire individuals who can be licensed and bonded. I let them know if they steal from the job site I will simply file an insurance claim. I'm 44 and at this point in my life I'm completely worn out and simply can't deal with the incredible amount of stupidity that exists on job sites every day and so I don't. I had a contractor who was always begging me for work. I finally told him it takes about three hours of my time to get about 10 minutes of work out of him and that simply wasn't workable.

Now back to dating. I don't really have to look for dates. I have plenty of girls half my age regularly asking to go out with me. I'm not especially attractive or anything either. However, I am known in my circles for owning my own business and that attracts the girls. Most of them aren't worth dating though. I've discovered most dates are simply miserable experiences. Occasionally, I'll meet someone absolutely amazing, but it's just not worth the effort to go through all the miserable dates to find someone amazing. Even with all the opportunities available to girls work-wise, many are still looking for a man to help take care of them because income from most jobs doesn't pay for the skyrocketing cost of living anymore. I met a beautiful 26 year old last month. She owned her own company, but was essentially still looking for a man to completely take care of her. It took every penny she made to pay her employees and administrative expenses so she couldn't pay her own expenses.

Housing and food assistance from the government are extremely limited and difficult to get (at least where I live). It seems Europe's social services are significantly better.

Rather than being threatened by a sex doll, shouldn't women be asking why men even consider sex dolls?
Shouldn't all women ask the question, "Why are so many men abandoning women for sex dolls? Are we really that awful to be with?"
Instead I read articles like the one linked in this thread where women blame men and sex dolls for society's problems.
Women should never feel threatened by sex dolls though. There are so many guys that will throw all their money away just to be with any girl, including really awful ones. I don't see that changing any time soon.

Stewie studmuffin
Doll Oracle
Doll Oracle
Location: Southside Virginia. A place where the men are men and the horses are nervous.

Post by Stewie studmuffin »

3D2D wrote:My city is fighting a "Sex Robot" Brothel. Promoted by a Canadian Co.. I have been watching, and it is mearly a doll showroom of sorts, not ROBOTS, but dolls. It bothers me that there is no diferintiation between dolls and robots. People here are freaking out thinking that real, "live", robot sex dolls are going to taking over.
It's just another example of the media using sensationalism tactics based on ignorance and lies to attract viewers.
But the sad part of it is that a lot of viewers will believe it and allow themselves to be influenced by the deception. Which becomes an even bigger problem if the people who have been lied to become motivated by their mistaken conclusions to influence public policy. :(
No matter how pretty she is, there is a guy out there somewhere who is tired of her shit!

Girlfriends are for guys who haven't found the right doll yet.

I feel much better now that I've given up hope.

Playtime
TDF Staff Alumni
TDF Staff Alumni

Post by Playtime »

G'day everyone,....

Article was way to short with no detail.

Just looked like the standard 'click bait' crap.

Playtime.
Playing with dolls is a joy!

Kaori's Antics

WARNING:  The Dolls are starting to play back!

rubherkitty
Doll Oracle
Doll Oracle
Location: Interstate 44 with 10 long-haired Friends a' Jesus In a chartreuse micra-bus

Post by rubherkitty »

By golly I tell ya dem Sex Robots are EVERYWHERE!!! 8O
and 10 yrs from now when they do show up, who will care?
Going downtown. Gonna see my gal. Gonna sing her a song. I'm gonna show her my ding dong! C&C

creativespirit58
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor

Post by creativespirit58 »

this is an interesting read.as through many of the post her,many of us who now own dolls,have been with real women too. many women now a days ,at least the ones ive known. don't truly know how to really please a man.plus they are interested in too many things to be ,let see devoted? ,how any men remember the scene in terminator,where the girl is making love with her boy friend with head phones on.now its cell phones. so those of us guys,who tried it,well dolls do 3 things that real women cant do.they cant be distracted by any thing.they cant get old looking.and they cannot ever complain! and i forgot,they cant ever get fat!!!
Attachments
sharon doll modeling
sharon doll modeling
sharon decembers snowflake 380.jpg (2.46 MiB) Viewed 2194 times
aimee bed warmer set 001 (362).jpg
aimee bed warmer set 001 (362).jpg (2.22 MiB) Viewed 2194 times
to all who view my personnel photographs of my doll collection,i am an photographic artist sharing my unique art!
please no defacement or alterations to my submitted photos!all of my dolls photographed are custom exclusives prepared for me only by an retired Chinese gentleman in his garage!please see other threads, booty wars, angels of Babylon,creative spirits girls.thank you for your cooperation!God bless you all !

LDF
Ex-Member

Post by LDF »

Well, you can say the same thing (they don't get distracted, etc.) about dildos and vibrators!

Dolls are sex toys folks: NOT humans or robots or androids.

I've said before that I'm not threatened by female use of dildos, etc.. Perhaps (some of) the women who ARE threatened by sex toys (don't forget OnaHoles) have other issues. :roll:
Why didn't I take the blue pill?

Rumstalk
Apprentice
Apprentice

Post by Rumstalk »

First, I'd like to apologize to the mods. I know this is necro posting, but I feel this has to be said. I take full responsibility for my post.

I've read the posts here, and I agree with most of them. As both a lover of women and a lover of dolls as well as in the interest of fairness, I wish to offer a counter balance to most of the statements here.

I know many of you(and ,I myself also feel this) have stated that you don't feel threatened by the existence of dildos. Frankly, I feel that's great and I'm glad many of us are mature enough not to feel threatened by dildos or the existence of male sex dolls.

HOWEVER, the counter point that many people in this thread may have missed is, some time ago...I believe in the 90's, or even early 2000's, the media reported on "dildos being a threat to men", unlike sex dolls, it didn't make a very big splash in the media, however the argument is the same exact one used for sex dolls now.

The point is - we're human. To that end, even though many here have stated that they aren't threatened by a dildo or a male sex doll...there ARE men who ARE VERY THREATENED by that. Several female friends have recounted to me stories where their ex has forcibly made them throw away all of their dildos. That's right, their male EX made them throw away all of their sex toys.

These are toys they had prior to their relationship with said male. For it to happen that much means there are men out there who feel threatened by the existence of dildos...so from that perspective, it's not just a woman thing, it's a human thing. I'm sure these women know exactly how us doll lovers feel in that respect.

I'm not trying to start a flame war or anything, I just wanted to offer some information that hasn't been previously covered in this thread.

Keep in mind, I agree with most of you - sex dolls are good options for many people in many situations, and in my opinion help to develop a person's personality and societal behavior not hinder it. Media reports that try to turn it into a "Terminator" or "Planet of the Apes" scenario are just click bait, nothing more. Why? Because sometimes people just want attention, so rather than reporting on something important, to boost their "cred" they make up something based on a truth, in this case - the existence of sex dolls.

I'm also reminded that there are some men that are just scum. I remember reading a thread somewhere in this forum long ago about a man who went camping with his doll, and later, some jerks broke into his trailer, stole his doll and left the doll in pieces at the bottom of a canyon. So the other take away here is - people can be threatened, and some people are jerks. These traits aren't gender specific.

INFORMATIONS