www.freelovedollhouse.com

We've Moving!

FreeLoveDollHouse provides customized customer service to meet customer needs and our work purpose is help customers find the most suitable companion doll! Choose us, you can get the fastest and professional service, and we only sell quality physical dolls, so you can have more peace of mind. All of our beautiful dolls are fully custom made and you can choose the options according to your own preferences. Packaging and payment methods are always discreet and privacy is always protected. We not only provide physical dolls, we also provide corresponding clothing and configuration for dolls.https://www.freelovedollhouse.com/
Mon Amour Toujour
VENDOR
VENDOR

We've Moving!

Post by Mon Amour Toujour »

The Mon Amour Toujours online store is moving!

After long hours of contemplation I have decided to move the Mon Amour Toujours store to a different platform. The new system has some great options:

More accurate searches- search for exact products, names, height sizes and more
Cleaner set up- Each girls page is easy to view
Easier options selection- Option selection has never been easier
Affiliate program- Sign up as an affiliate and get paid for customers you direct to Mon Amour Toujours
Product Quick View- Hover over a girls thumbnail and get a glace at her details
Shop By Brand- Now it's easier to shop by brand, no more collection names

The new store will be added by this weekend. If you saved links from my current store they will no longer be accessible.I hope you like the changes.
Email:info@FreelovedollHouse.com
http://www.freelovedollhouse.com/
We only provide quality dolls to our customers! If you are ordering dolls for the first time, then choosing us is a good guarantee for you!

AlexaTilbrook
Ex-Member

Re: We've Moving!

Post by AlexaTilbrook »

Hmmm... I wonder what the new Mon Amour Toujours store will be like?

And which e-commerce platform it's running on?

I'm wanting to try the WooCommerce WordPress plugin, because I believe WordPress just ain't a blogging platform, it's a full blown CMS (Content Management System) just like Drupal. (Even WordPress.org says it is.)

Anywho, congrats on the new site!

(Don, if you do decide to go that route, selling with WordPress as a CMS, let me know. I'm like Super Kami Guru with WordPress.)
MDBG

73 de KI5JYD

Mon Amour Toujour
VENDOR
VENDOR

Thanks for the offer Alexa! I hope you like the new format even though it isn't Word Press.
We only provide quality dolls to our customers! If you are ordering dolls for the first time, then choosing us is a good guarantee for you!

justintime
Doll Patriarch
Doll Patriarch

Post by justintime »

Your website is really good, easy to get around and the shopping ( although your going to change up ) still looks good.
Well done, looking forward to seeing the finished product..
“Put … the Doll … down … and slowly back away.”
Shelby My Piece Of Heaven
Shelby Model Information

Mon Amour Toujour
VENDOR
VENDOR

justintime wrote:Your website is really good, easy to get around and the shopping ( although your going to change up ) still looks good.
Well done, looking forward to seeing the finished product..
Thank you JT!

RainKing
Doll Advisor
Doll Advisor

Post by RainKing »

Hey If you need any help moving, Eva and I would help, I have a truck, we can haul O's and 1's for you to the new location :D
MDBG
Formerly known as SillyconeLover (it was only for a week)

Mon Amour Toujour
VENDOR
VENDOR

RainKing wrote:Hey If you need any help moving, Eva and I would help, I have a truck, we can haul O's and 1's for you to the new location :D
:haha4: Thanks! There's a lot of those to move!

AlexaTilbrook
Ex-Member

Post by AlexaTilbrook »

RainKing wrote:Hey If you need any help moving, Eva and I would help, I have a truck, we can haul O's and 1's for you to the new location :D
Meso has a Ford F-150... Maybe I can ask him to join us in helping with the move! :haha4:
MonAmour wrote: :haha4: Thanks! There's a lot of those to move!
Just how many 1s and 0s are there to move, Don? 8O

I know 1&1 gave me 1TB of webspace... And that is a lot of 1s and 0s there! :haha4:
MDBG

73 de KI5JYD

AlexaTilbrook
Ex-Member

Post by AlexaTilbrook »

MonAmour wrote:Thanks for the offer Alexa! I hope you like the new format even though it isn't Word Press.
I do and I know it ain't WordPress, but I, a super satisfied JY lover thanks to you, am pleased with the results, and support you and your business and RainKing, Eva, Daphne and I (and Meso too... ;) ) will do anything we can to help. :thumbs_up:

Just the name you chose for your business elicits the positive side of the dolls, as forever companions, totally diminishing the stigma these ladies have unfairly been given since the beginning of time, and that was a crucial factor in choosing a vendor.

Also factor in your impeccable business acumen and treating the customer like a family member and not just a number in a MySQL database or Excel sheet is why I sing praise about your business.

Only two websites earned my repeat business with nothing but good things to say: yours and another I rather not disclose due to personal reasons.

You rock.
MDBG

73 de KI5JYD

Mon Amour Toujour
VENDOR
VENDOR

Thank you so much for the kind words Alexa!

Meso
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor

Post by Meso »

Hi Don,
Since it sounds like you've enough help with 1's & 0's, I'll help move Brandy (wink, wink).
:plaidskirt:
http://www.dollalbum.com/dollgallery/in ... ?cat=13492
Dolls are like motorcycles: I wish I'd kept every one I ever rode.
Past Dolls:
Candy8Teen Taffy doll B-cup, tan. MLD D-cup, tan. AVSexToy 100cm D-cup, tan. YL148 D-cup, tan. JY166 Bambi body builder, natural, JY135 flat, tan, WM144 L-Cup, tan, WM140 A-cup, tan.
Current Dolls:
Mia: OR141 ExtraSoft, F-Cup, tan.
Vampirella & Cowgirl: Phicen

Keyman

Post by Keyman »

Thanks for sensible labeling. Give me the maker, model #, and head #. I'll give her my own name.

Mon Amour Toujour
VENDOR
VENDOR

Meso wrote:Hi Don,
Since it sounds like you've enough help with 1's & 0's, I'll help move Brandy (wink, wink).
:plaidskirt:
Deal!

Mon Amour Toujour
VENDOR
VENDOR

Keyman wrote:Thanks for sensible labeling. Give me the maker, model #, and head #. I'll give her my own name.
I hope you like the new set up Keyman :)

Eva LeFleur
Doll
Doll

Post by Eva LeFleur »

All I can say is Rainy had NO trouble finding me on the Mon Amour Toujours Site.
He did tell me he was about to pick Bianca... But found me! I'm so lucky!
And Matchmaker Don, worry not, Brandy would be in good company with Meso, I hear he's a perfect gentleman!

INFORMATIONS