www.freelovedollhouse.com

Pay With Bitcoin

FreeLoveDollHouse provides customized customer service to meet customer needs and our work purpose is help customers find the most suitable companion doll! Choose us, you can get the fastest and professional service, and we only sell quality physical dolls, so you can have more peace of mind. All of our beautiful dolls are fully custom made and you can choose the options according to your own preferences. Packaging and payment methods are always discreet and privacy is always protected. We not only provide physical dolls, we also provide corresponding clothing and configuration for dolls.https://www.freelovedollhouse.com/
Mon Amour Toujour
VENDOR
VENDOR

Pay With Bitcoin

Post by Mon Amour Toujour »

In order to provide more payment options Mon Amour Toujours is now able to accept Bitcoin as payment for orders. Simply select the "Bitcoin" option on the left hand side of the checkout page before you submit your order. You will receive an email from Bitpay with instructions on making your payment.
Attachments
bitcoin_logo_31993.jpg
bitcoin_logo_31993.jpg (13.12 KiB) Viewed 1450 times
Email:info@FreelovedollHouse.com
http://www.freelovedollhouse.com/
We only provide quality dolls to our customers! If you are ordering dolls for the first time, then choosing us is a good guarantee for you!

AlexaTilbrook
Ex-Member

Re: Pay With Bitcoin

Post by AlexaTilbrook »

Nice! Time to start mining some Bitcoin then... :lol:
MDBG

73 de KI5JYD

Nescio50
Site Manager - CoverDoll
Site Manager - CoverDoll

Post by Nescio50 »

Just curious, as Bitcoin to US$ is quite volatile, do you offer dolls for a fixed bitcoin price, or is price in bitcoin set at time of order/payment?

AlexaTilbrook
Ex-Member

Post by AlexaTilbrook »

Nescio50 wrote:Just curious, as Bitcoin to US$ is quite volatile, do you offer dolls for a fixed bitcoin price, or is the price in bitcoin set at time of order?
Good question, Nescio. I know Bitcoin is volatile...
Bitcoin price 2018-01-26_16-15_America-Chicago.png
Bitcoin price 2018-01-26_16-15_America-Chicago.png (56.95 KiB) Viewed 1437 times
But I'm thinking that the payment processor (Bitpay) does the USD/CAD/GBP/EUR to BTC conversion to the current value of BTC when you checkout.

I could be wrong, but that's what I hypothesize what happens.
MDBG

73 de KI5JYD

Nescio50
Site Manager - CoverDoll
Site Manager - CoverDoll

Post by Nescio50 »

AlexaTilbrook wrote:But I'm thinking that the payment processor (Bitpay) does the USD/CAD/GBP/EUR to BTC conversion to the current value of BTC when you checkout.

I could be wrong, but that's what I hypothesize what happens.
I guess so too, but what's in it for me? Except for some money laundering :? :whistle:

CarpetLover

Post by CarpetLover »

The vendor is playing with fire, and the purchaser could get burned
If you buy a doll with bitcoin, and bitcoin value drops in half the next day, the vendor would be a moron to not just cancel the order, and give the purchaser his worthless bitcoin back. The vendor may hang on to your order a while longer to see what bitcoin does. Doll vendors already take ~2 months to deliver, so this seems scammy

They are playing the market with your money, and they cant lose.

I wanted to add that this problem is true with any bitcoin purchase. The doll world just gives them 2 months free to play the market.

Mon Amour Toujour
VENDOR
VENDOR

Post by Mon Amour Toujour »

Nescio50 wrote:Just curious, as Bitcoin to US$ is quite volatile, do you offer dolls for a fixed bitcoin price, or is price in bitcoin set at time of order/payment?
There is no bitcoin price established for any of the products. Sales are based on US dollars and there is no bitcoin exchange between me or the customer. All transactions are processed through Bitpay an online service that handles the transaction process. Here's how it works:

1. Customer places order and chooses Bitcoin as form of payment.
2. I email the customer a Bitpay invoice for the US dollar amount.
3. Customer pays invoice using their Bitcoin wallet.
4. Bitpay transfers the invoice amount to my bank account in US dollars.

CarpetLover wrote:The vendor is playing with fire, and the purchaser could get burned
If you buy a doll with bitcoin, and bitcoin value drops in half the next day, the vendor would be a moron to not just cancel the order, and give the purchaser his worthless bitcoin back. The vendor may hang on to your order a while longer to see what bitcoin does. Doll vendors already take ~2 months to deliver, so this seems scammy

They are playing the market with your money, and they cant lose.

I wanted to add that this problem is true with any bitcoin purchase. The doll world just gives them 2 months free to play the market.
Thank you for your concern CL. I had a friend of mine who is well versed in cryptocurrency make sure this was a safe way to accept bitcoin. Because sales are based on US dollars and I do not use my bitcoin wallet there is no chance for me to "play the market". TBH I'm not that sort of vendor to take advantage of a customer in that manner and would take the hit for my ignorance and fulfill the order even if I took a loss. I've done that before.
Email:info@FreelovedollHouse.com
http://www.freelovedollhouse.com/
We only provide quality dolls to our customers! If you are ordering dolls for the first time, then choosing us is a good guarantee for you!

INFORMATIONS