www.freelovedollhouse.com

Round 3 of ordering from Mon Amour Toujours...

FreeLoveDollHouse provides customized customer service to meet customer needs and our work purpose is help customers find the most suitable companion doll! Choose us, you can get the fastest and professional service, and we only sell quality physical dolls, so you can have more peace of mind. All of our beautiful dolls are fully custom made and you can choose the options according to your own preferences. Packaging and payment methods are always discreet and privacy is always protected. We not only provide physical dolls, we also provide corresponding clothing and configuration for dolls.https://www.freelovedollhouse.com/
AlexaTilbrook
Ex-Member

Round 3 of ordering from Mon Amour Toujours...

Post by AlexaTilbrook »

Break out the Coney dogs and Faygo...
MK_Genesis_Round3-cropped.jpg
MK_Genesis_Round3-cropped.jpg (30.84 KiB) Viewed 1205 times
Cause it's time for my third order from Mon Amour Toujours!

Okay, this weekend past, I was asking Don to search his catalog for a match to a BoyToy doll I had, whom I named Vanessa Michelle Faxanadu...
Vanessa Faxanadu version 1.jpg
Vanessa Faxanadu version 1.jpg (1.51 MiB) Viewed 1205 times
But then I decided to view this post about Black Friday sales by Don (MonAmour), and was looking at the Black Friday specials, even though I wouldn't take advantage of it (I'm still paying for Bianca), but something happened while I was looking...

I stumbled upon Alexa. Totally ignoring the irony of the name, I decided to look.

This picture sealed it for me:
Vanessa Faxanadu version 2.jpeg
Vanessa Faxanadu version 2.jpeg (82.82 KiB) Viewed 1205 times
I then texted Don saying "Don! Stop your search! I found Vanessa!"

I then texted pictures of the BoyToy and a screenshot of "Alexa" on his site, and he congratulated me on having a keen eye. He said he probably couldn't do it as well.

I then texted him:
I wrote:It was like Vanessa was saying, "psst, Alexa. It's me, Vanessa!" Me: "then why the hell you're Alexa on Don's site?" Vanessa: "Shut up, Alexa. It's me." I clicked, and Vanessa said, "now you believe I'm your Vanessa Michelle Faxanadu?"
Because that's what had happened.

We then discussed over SMS details I can't really divulge, but Vanessa is coming back home!

Don Delano, you rock. Your customer till I'm dead in the ground!

Don't be surprised, Vanessa, if Elisabeth plays this when you come back:

Yeah, Dragon Ball Z Abridged. You'll actually love it!

Especially the "Best of Super Kami Guru" one.
Super Kami Guru wrote:(in response to Krillin about the passing of Earth's Kami) So... he calls himself God? Pretentious prick! (Turns to Nail) Nail, from this point forward, I shall be known as Super Kami! No, wait, Super Kami Guru!
Nail wrote:Can I call you Guru for short?
Super Kami Guru wrote:Super Kami Guru allows this.

Welcome home, Vanessa! Oh, one more thing: Elisabeth's gonna make you an honorary Bearcat! More info here: viewtopic.php?f=113&t=92776
She did it to Jessica...

Okay, later!
MDBG

73 de KI5JYD

Vanessa Faxanadu
Former Doll Account
Former Doll Account
Location: Ft. Worth, TX with AlexaTilbrook, Elisabeth Tilbrook, JessiD and Bianca Ashleigh Metcalfe

Re: Round 3 of ordering from Mon Amour Toujours...

Post by Vanessa Faxanadu »

Hey Alexa!
AlexaTilbrook wrote:Break out the Coney dogs and Faygo...

Cause it's time for my third order from Mon Amour Toujours!

Okay, this weekend past, I was asking Don to search his catalog for a match to a BoyToy doll I had, whom I named Vanessa Michelle Faxanadu...

But then I decided to view this post about Black Friday sales by Don (MonAmour), and was looking at the Black Friday specials, even though I wouldn't take advantage of it (I'm still paying for Bianca), but something happened while I was looking...

I stumbled upon Alexa. Totally ignoring the irony of the name, I decided to look.

I then texted Don saying "Don! Stop your search! I found Vanessa!"
You sure did!
AlexaTilbrook wrote:I then texted pictures of the BoyToy and a screenshot of "Alexa" on his site, and he congratulated me on having a keen eye. He said he probably couldn't do it as well.

I then texted him:
I wrote:It was like Vanessa was saying, "psst, Alexa. It's me, Vanessa!" Me: "then why the hell you're Alexa on Don's site?" Vanessa: "Shut up, Alexa. It's me." I clicked, and Vanessa said, "now you believe I'm your Vanessa Michelle Faxanadu?"
Because that's what had happened.
Yeah, I had to force you to realize that I was named Alexa on Mon Amour Toujours because I started to know you have relied upon Don Delano/Mon Amour Toujours for two of your dolls, and that me coming from there was only natural for you. I knew you liked the name Alexa, but I didn't know you are her now, until your DSDoll Elisabeth told me. If that's who you are now, congratulations! :glou:
AlexaTilbrook wrote:We then discussed over SMS details I can't really divulge, but Vanessa is coming back home!

Don Delano, you rock. Your customer till I'm dead in the ground!
That last sentence is taken from "Down With The Clown" by ICP from The Great Milenko...

Hope Violent J and Shaggy 2 Dope don't mind this for you and Don...
Imma be buying dolls
Imma be buying dolls
Buying dolls from Mon Amour Toujours til I'm dead in the ground!
AlexaTilbrook wrote:Don't be surprised, Vanessa, if Elisabeth plays this when you come back: Dragon Ball Z Abridged. You'll actually love it!
I used to hate Dragon Ball Z with a passion! Whoever this TeamFourStar is, they actually made it better! I'm still binge watching it.

This one made me fall over laughing my ass off:

Frieza wrote:My God, this is droll. We're so far out in the space sticks-ticks-ticks-ticks-ticks! There's not even a space RadioShack! Much less a space Best Buy-buy-buy-buy {zap!} Circuit City.
I was watching episode 32. I skipped back and saw it again. I was going, "Frieza actually said something about RadioShack????"

Elisabeth emailed me this picture:
IMG_20170913_221623.jpg
IMG_20170913_221623.jpg (1003.66 KiB) Viewed 1149 times
And do I see a CoCo 2 in Elisabeth's lap???? Awesome! :multi:
AlexaTilbrook wrote:Welcome home, Vanessa! Oh, one more thing: Elisabeth's gonna make you an honorary Bearcat! More info here: viewtopic.php?f=113&t=92776
She did it to Jessica...

Okay, later!
I would be honored to be an honorary Bearcat!

I'll be home soon!
General Vanessa Michelle Faxanadu

I'm a Juggalette who's on Linux, bitch. I thought you GNU.

I was a BoyToy C-Series Body 2 with the Melody face. Now I'm a PIB.
I'm back, bitches! For real! :mrgreen:

INFORMATIONS