www.freelovedollhouse.com

Sophie order and now my wait begins

FreeLoveDollHouse provides customized customer service to meet customer needs and our work purpose is help customers find the most suitable companion doll! Choose us, you can get the fastest and professional service, and we only sell quality physical dolls, so you can have more peace of mind. All of our beautiful dolls are fully custom made and you can choose the options according to your own preferences. Packaging and payment methods are always discreet and privacy is always protected. We not only provide physical dolls, we also provide corresponding clothing and configuration for dolls.https://www.freelovedollhouse.com/
Garvdart1977

Sophie order and now my wait begins

Post by Garvdart1977 »

Ordered Sophia on the 28th from mon amour toujours and now my watch begins :whistle:
Attachments
44.jpg
44.jpg (368.47 KiB) Viewed 3787 times
38.jpg
38.jpg (418.81 KiB) Viewed 3787 times
25.jpg
25.jpg (252.32 KiB) Viewed 3787 times
16.jpg
16.jpg (238.39 KiB) Viewed 3787 times
NTRFNkQ3MTk0QzExMTVGOEZDREM6ZTYxODM5NmRmMDdjNjBiMjc1Y2FjNDJkMDQyN2I3Mzc6Ojo6OjA=.jpg
NTRFNkQ3MTk0QzExMTVGOEZDREM6ZTYxODM5NmRmMDdjNjBiMjc1Y2FjNDJkMDQyN2I3Mzc6Ojo6OjA=.jpg (8.13 KiB) Viewed 3787 times

DG17
Basic Poster
Basic Poster

Re: Sophie order and now my wait begins

Post by DG17 »

You mean Sophia?

AAAP

Post by AAAP »

Are you in the USA? If so, what's the ETA?

Garvdart1977

Post by Garvdart1977 »

Sophia ,yes I am in USA I believe 15-25 days , I couldn't believe the price on a 5'2" doll https://shop.monamourtoujours.com/products/sophia $1349.00 Don has contacted me already 10-15 day manufacture then he inspects doll prior too shipping too me.
I went with the insert and standing options. When I receive I will be sharing a review here and @ mon amour toujours website.

My experience.....name edited
Completion of order from don sorry wall of text but this is customer service!
From don
Welcome to the Mon Amour Toujours family!

My name is Don and I would like to personally thank you for your recent purchase and selecting Mon Amour Toujours for your intimate partner alternatives. It is my goal to make sure you are completely satisfied with your purchase and experience with my company, if you should ever have any questions please feel free to contact me at any time.

Your order has been submitted to the manufacturer for fulfillment. I understand the feelings one can go through when purchasing an item like this online- from the concern of an honest transaction to the anticipation of her arrival and excitement of having those tracking numbers your emotions can be across the board. Rest assured that I have your piece of mind a priority and from this point on you can expect me to keep you updated on Sophia's progress.

Here’s what to expect over the next couple weeks:
After today you may not hear from me until your order has been completed by the manufacturer. However, you are more than welcome to contact me with any other questions you have.
In about 10-14 business days you will be notified that your order has been inspected.
I will send you a tracking number usually within 1-3 business days after inspection.
I appreciate your patience throughout this process. While you are waiting for Sophia to arrive be sure to watch the instructional video of how to powder down your doll here you will find several items you need to purchase before she arrives and are essential for her care. You may also be interested in taking a look at my blog, here you will find some helpful information about common questions.

I’ll be in touch soon!

Sincerely,

Don Delano

Mon Amour Toujours
P.O Box 4172
Winter Park FL 32793

855-724-0489

1476218394236_Mon

Sent: Monday, August 28, 2017 5:52 AM

Subject: New Order
Shipping Information
Free Shipping
Order Summary
Sophia (1)
Hair Style
Vagina
Removable
Skin Tone
Eye Color
Blue
Finger Nail Color
Pink French Manicure
Toe Nail Color
Standing Feet
yes

$1,424.00
Subtotal $1,424.00

Order Total $1,424.00
These are the website picks I'll do a comparison as time goes on.

If anyone has questions on this process please ask? :plaidskirt:
Attachments
16.jpg
16.jpg (238.39 KiB) Viewed 3786 times
25.jpg
25.jpg (252.32 KiB) Viewed 3786 times
38.jpg
38.jpg (418.81 KiB) Viewed 3786 times
44.jpg
44.jpg (368.47 KiB) Viewed 3786 times
NTRFNkQ3MTk0QzExMTVGOEZDREM6ZTYxODM5NmRmMDdjNjBiMjc1Y2FjNDJkMDQyN2I3Mzc6Ojo6OjA=.jpg
NTRFNkQ3MTk0QzExMTVGOEZDREM6ZTYxODM5NmRmMDdjNjBiMjc1Y2FjNDJkMDQyN2I3Mzc6Ojo6OjA=.jpg (8.13 KiB) Viewed 3808 times

DG17
Basic Poster
Basic Poster

Post by DG17 »

I actually ordered that doll a few days ago.

Anung Un Rama
Doll Visionary
Doll Visionary
Location: The Dollsmith..hanging out with the Un Rama band on the Central Coast Of Oz! Life is gigs and jams!

Post by Anung Un Rama »

DG17 wrote:I actually ordered that doll a few days ago.
:D Welcome DG17, Congradulations on a fine choice, here are some handy forum staters links for you too....

Newbies Welcome Page

Member Introductions

Cheers Anung :thumbs_up:

THE UN RAMA'S

Lilith Un Rama - RD She Devil Custom Bod 10 (DOLLMILF and TDF Doll Queen)
Natasha-RD Classic - Bod 6
Lexi-BT 3 (C) Star Bod 3 Gel butt & boob implants
Lorelei-SANHUI 165R cup my custom elf head 007
Emerald-R13 custom
Tammy-PIB IG -Bella Head
Ayla-WM dolls - 155cm DD cup model
Jessica Jade-PD - 163cm, Penelope fitness version .
Mazzy M-JY/AS Doll 166cm fitness model
Pearl-JY150cm Fantasy Fitness my design
BaBs-PD 158cm Mega Boobs doll
Jessie-TB Deluxe-Jessica Model
Danny-YL Dolls-128cm Kylie model
Gypsy Kate-WM 140cm D cup head #36
Dommy-SANHUI 65cm Mini silicone doll
Mini Dolls lots!
My designs: PD 160 cm FBB Motoko Kusinagi GITS, She Demon Agony & 150cm Fantasy fitness Pearl

Mon Amour Toujour
VENDOR
VENDOR

Post by Mon Amour Toujour »

Garvdart1977 wrote:Ordered Sophia on the 28th from mon amour toujours and now my watch begins :whistle:
Thank you for your orders, I'm excited for both of you! Sophia is a cutie :D I'm hoping the wait won't be too long.
Email:info@FreelovedollHouse.com
http://www.freelovedollhouse.com/
We only provide quality dolls to our customers! If you are ordering dolls for the first time, then choosing us is a good guarantee for you!

DG17
Basic Poster
Basic Poster

Post by DG17 »

Since me and OP ordered the same doll, I'm just gonna piggy back off his thread.
Got the email the other day saying my doll passed the inspection and should get a tracking number in a few day. Have to say I'm impressed with how fast they work.

AlexaTilbrook
Ex-Member

Post by AlexaTilbrook »

MonAmour wrote:
Garvdart1977 wrote:Ordered Sophia on the 28th from mon amour toujours and now my watch begins :whistle:
Thank you for your orders, I'm excited for both of you! Sophia is a cutie :D I'm hoping the wait won't be too long.
:whistle:

My signature below says it all on my satisfaction with Don...

But congrats DG17 and Gardvart1977 :glou:

Just like with my Elisabeth, Don kept me informed about my doll's progress...
MDBG

73 de KI5JYD

Garvdart1977

Post by Garvdart1977 »

DG17 wrote:Since me and OP ordered the same doll, I'm just gonna piggy back off his thread.
Got the email the other day saying my doll passed the inspection and should get a tracking number in a few day. Have to say I'm impressed with how fast they work.
Haven't heard much yet but I am at about 8 working days in... :plaidskirt:

AlexaTilbrook
Ex-Member

Post by AlexaTilbrook »

Garvdart1977 wrote:
DG17 wrote:Since me and OP ordered the same doll, I'm just gonna piggy back off his thread.
Haven't heard much yet but I am at about 8 working days in... :plaidskirt:
Well, you did get this email from Don Delano, did you not?
MonAmour (Don Delano) wrote:Greetings Alexa,

Welcome to the Mon Amour Toujours family!

I would like to personally thank you for your recent purchase and selecting Mon Amour Toujours for your intimate partner alternatives. It is my goal to make sure you are completely satisfied with your purchase and experience with my company, if you should ever have any questions please feel free to contact me at any time.

Your order has been submitted to the manufacturer for fulfillment. I understand the feelings one can go through when purchasing an item like this online- from the concern of an honest transaction to the anticipation of her arrival and excitement of having those tracking numbers your emotions can be across the board. Rest assured that I have your piece of mind a priority and from this point on you can expect me to keep you updated on Elizabeth's progress.

Here’s what to expect over the next couple weeks:
After today you may not hear from me until your order has been completed by the manufacturer. However, you are more than welcome to contact me with any other questions you have.
In about 7-10 business days you will be notified that your order has been inspected.
I will send you a tracking number usually within 1-3 business days after inspection.

I appreciate your patience throughout this process. I also contacted the factory about the name change for your order. Thanks for all of your support and kind words. It's been a pleasure getting to know you. I’ll be in touch soon!

Sincerely,

Don Delano

Mon Amour Toujours
P.O Box 4172
Winter Park FL 32793

855-724-0489
This is the email I got when I ordered Elisabeth from Mon Amour Toujours last month.

These two paragraphs that I emphasized in bold are essential. I will re-quote it, break it down, and add commentary between the quote blocks for explanation.
MonAmour wrote:Here’s what to expect over the next couple weeks:
After today you may not hear from me until your order has been completed by the manufacturer.
I know that, as the saying goes, "no news is good news," but ordering something like this can make you go insane with next to no updates.
MonAmour wrote:However, you are more than welcome to contact me with any other questions you have.
He means it. Call him even if you just want to talk. Email or TDF PM if you prefer. He's stated to me that he's one of us (a doll lover), he appreciates his customers just chatting with him about doll stuff.
MonAmour wrote:In about 7-10 business days you will be notified that your order has been inspected.
He'll do that. You've been 8 days in, but is it eight weekdays or eight business days? If it's only been eight weekdays, you've got a bit to go, but it's not much longer... ;)
MonAmour wrote:I will send you a tracking number usually within 1-3 business days after inspection.
In my case, I was awakened at 7 AM with this:

(My notification ringtone)

With a text from DHL saying my Elisabeth is on her way, here's your tracking number!

Don sent his notice with the tracking number two hours later.

So, as an unofficial, unpaid employee-customer of Mon Amour Toujours (I'm the TDF Mon Amour Toujours Evangelist! :haha4: ), welcome to the Mon Amour Toujours Fam!
MDBG

73 de KI5JYD

Garvdart1977

Post by Garvdart1977 »

Thanks Alexa 8 business days with laborday weekend drop too 7 so a bit premature anxiety

AlexaTilbrook
Ex-Member

Post by AlexaTilbrook »

Garvdart1977 wrote:Thanks Alexa 8 business days with laborday weekend drop too 7 so a bit premature anxiety
Lol, don't sweat it. We've all went through it. Don's been there, I've been there just recently with a VERY happy ending; and now you, Garvdart.

Just remember, and repeat to yourself:
It's perfectly normal to be this way.

As soon as Sophie (did I get her name right?) arrives, this will happen, in Ubuntu speak, guaranteed:

Code: Select all

mv /home/garvdart1977/worry /home/garvdart1977/relief 
Happens to everyone here on TDF. And it's not just the first time and it doesn't happen again. Nope. Many here have gone through this every time they get a doll. I have before and I know it'll happen again. It's normal.

But just relax, it'll be over real soon, Sophie will be home and you probably would think once you see her IRL,

"Damn! Money well spent!"

Pictures from the manufacturer or other TDF members won't do her any bit of justice. In other words, seeing is believing.
MDBG

73 de KI5JYD

Garvdart1977

Post by Garvdart1977 »

AlexaTilbrook wrote:
Garvdart1977 wrote:Thanks Alexa 8 business days with laborday weekend drop too 7 so a bit premature anxiety
Lol, don't sweat it. We've all went through it. Don's been there, I've been there just recently with a VERY happy ending; and now you, Garvdart.

Just remember, and repeat to yourself:
It's perfectly normal to be this way.

As soon as Sophie (did I get her name right?) arrives, this will happen, in Ubuntu speak, guaranteed:

Code: Select all

mv /home/garvdart1977/worry /home/garvdart1977/relief 
Happens to everyone here on TDF. And it's not just the first time and it doesn't happen again. Nope. Many here have gone through this every time they get a doll. I have before and I know it'll happen again. It's normal.

But just relax, it'll be over real soon, Sophie will be home and you probably would think once you see her IRL,

"Damn! Money well spent!"

Pictures from the manufacturer or other TDF members won't do her any bit of justice. In other words, seeing is believing.
Oh I believe it so my plan when I receive Sophia (will rename so she's unique) will do a doll picture comparison received doll vs vendor photos I do have a background in art and photography so I will share vendor shipped and another version my alterations so ppl will know exactly what they should expect. So a product pic, received pic and my alterations. 3 versions.. will also give doll dimensions / clothing guide once I figure it out don shared with me she is a size 4(will edit and dbl check) I hope more doll owners would do this using some kind of guide or suggestions

Clothing size suggestions is probably a number 1 ? On the boards I hope too help with that....
Attachments
38.jpg
38.jpg (418.81 KiB) Viewed 3496 times

DG17
Basic Poster
Basic Poster

Post by DG17 »

Got her a few days ago. I really wasnt expecting it to be so heavy, you definitely get a work out. I dont know if this is common but the joints sound like they really need some lube on them but I'm guessing that the joints will loosen with more use and trying to get the wig to stay on is a bit of a pain, but may just use a beenie until I find a better solution.
But overall I have to say the experience is different.

INFORMATIONS