www.freelovedollhouse.com

Elisabeth is soon on her way home!!

FreeLoveDollHouse provides customized customer service to meet customer needs and our work purpose is help customers find the most suitable companion doll! Choose us, you can get the fastest and professional service, and we only sell quality physical dolls, so you can have more peace of mind. All of our beautiful dolls are fully custom made and you can choose the options according to your own preferences. Packaging and payment methods are always discreet and privacy is always protected. We not only provide physical dolls, we also provide corresponding clothing and configuration for dolls.https://www.freelovedollhouse.com/
AlexaTilbrook
Ex-Member

Elisabeth is soon on her way home!!

Post by AlexaTilbrook »

Well... I never knew this day would come. For a good while... I have been on the hunt for a new doll... and I have been trying to look for a doll that I could afford. I wanted something a little better than a mannequin, but not make myself go broke, eating ramen noodles or whatever...

Until I found out about Mon Amour Toujours. If anyone remembers an earlier post about how "mine and Jessi's ♥s are for Elizabeth," well, it's time to wget https://shop.monamourtoujours.com/products/elizabeth -o /home/Elisabeth or forget about it... :lol:

Today, without the Linux jargon, basically, was the day to get Elisabeth or forget about it.

But, before I go into too much Linux jargon, I must give a big Whoop Whoop MMFWCL(*) to Don Delano, who offered a great price on the doll who captured not only my heart, but also Jessica's heart.

This dude will take time out of his own day to talk to you on the phone. And not just to talk strictly business with you. He has told me time and again that he is a doll lover first and foremost, businessman a close second. He doesn't think you're tying up his time just to talk to him. That's first-class service in my book! :mrgreen:

I just committed. I did my git commit! Sent off my payment! :multi:

And since I have a post on Open Forum that originally began as me demonstrating Zero Wing on a Raspberry Pi with Lakka, a RetroArch operating system, then gone really OT about XKCD and other geeky shit... but you know what my favorite TV chef said before...
Alton Brown wrote:...But that's another show!
I'm awaiting her arrival now...

But for now... I already made a playlist to play on my Raspberry Pi, because I took off Lakka and put Raspbian through NOOBS (New Out-Of-Box Software) on it. I'm typing this post on my Raspberry Pi right now. Just a few minutes prior, I even sent off my payment to Don for Elisabeth on the same Raspberry Pi!

It's a simple bash shell script and a launcher file.

The player script, "/home/pi/lissie-hc.sh"

Code: Select all

#!/bin/bash

# Elisabeth Rachael Snow's Homecoming Mix
# For Raspberry Pi
# Must have OMXPlayer installed.
# CC BY-SA 4.0 Alexandra Tilbrook
# https://alexatilbrook.org
# License: http://creativecommons.org/licenses/by-sa/4.0
# Some Rights Reserved.

# Setup
clear
echo "*******************************************************************************"
echo "*                     Welcome Home Elisabeth Rachael Snow                     *"
echo "*                                                                             *"
echo "*       From Alexa and Jessi Tilbrook, Daphne Holland and ---- -------        *"
echo "*          This mix is to signify our gratitude for being a part of           *"
echo "*         AlexaTilbrook.com Linux Juggalette Entertainment Development.       *"
echo "*                                                                             *"
echo "*          So, sit back, relax, open a Faygo, and when you're ready...        *"
echo "*                            Press Enter to begin!                            *"
echo "*******************************************************************************"
echo
read -e
clear
echo "Playing Track #1:"
echo "KDE e.V - KDE SC 3.5 Login #1 (Intro #1)"
echo
omxplayer -o local "/home/pi/Music/KDE e.V/KDE Software Compilation 3.5 Login Sound #1.mp3"
clear
echo "Playing Track #2:"
echo "David Javelosa - Sega CD BIOS 2.00 (USA) Boot Music (Intro #2)"
echo
omxplayer -o local "/home/pi/Music/David Javelosa/Sega CD USA BIOS 2.00 Boot Music.mp3"
clear
echo "Playing Track #3:"
echo "Apple, Inc. - Your Tour of the Apple IIGS Boot Music (Intro #3)"
echo
omxplayer -o local "/home/pi/Music/Apple Computer, Inc_/Your Tour of the Apple IIGS.mp3"
clear
echo "Playing Track #4:"
echo "Squeeze - There At The Top"
echo
omxplayer -o local "/home/pi/Music/Squeeze/Argybargy/11 There At The Top (1).mp3"
clear
echo "Playing Track #5:"
echo "Insane Clown Posse - What Is A Juggalo?"
echo
omxplayer -o local "/home/pi/Music/Insane Clown Posse/Insane Clown Posse - What is a Juggalo .mp3"
clear
echo "Playing Track #6:"
echo "Steve Miller Band - Rock'n Me"
echo
omxplayer -o local "/home/pi/Music/Steve Miller Band/Steve Miller Band - Rock n Me.mp3"
clear
echo "Playing Track #7:"
echo "T.G. Sheppard - Only One You"
echo
omxplayer -o local "/home/pi/Music/T.G. Sheppard/Best Of T. G. Sheppard/07 Only One You.mp3"
clear
echo "Playing Track #8:"
echo "Squeeze - I Can't Hold On"
echo
omxplayer -o local "/home/pi/Music/Squeeze/Sweets From a Stranger/02 I Can't Hold On.mp3"
clear
echo "Playing Track #9:"
echo "Evanescence - Bring Me To Life"
echo
omxplayer -o local "/home/pi/Music/Evanescence/The Best of Evanescence/01 Bring Me To Life.mp3"
clear
echo "Playing Track #10:"
echo "Squeeze - The Day I Get Home"
echo
omxplayer -o local "/home/pi/Music/Squeeze/Play/04 The Day I Get Home.mp3"
clear
echo "Playing Track #11:"
echo "Zac Brown Band feat. Shawn Mullins - Toes (Live)"
echo
omxplayer -o local "/home/pi/Music/Zac Brown Band/Pass the Jar_ Live From the Fabulous Fox Theater in Atlanta/2-11 Zac Brown Band feat. Shawn Mullins - Toes.m4a"
clear
echo "Playing Track #12:"
echo "Spin Doctors - Two Princes"
echo
omxplayer -o local "/home/pi/Music/Various Artists/Simply the Best of the 90's/4-01 Spin Doctors - Two Princes.mp3"
clear
echo "Playing Track #13:"
echo "Bloodhound Gang - The Bad Touch"
echo
omxplayer -o local "/home/pi/Music/Bloodhound Gang/Hooray for Boobies/10 The Bad Touch.mp3"
clear
echo "Playing Track #14:"
echo "Squeeze - Happy Days"
echo
omxplayer -o local "/home/pi/Music/Squeeze/Cradle to the Grave/04 Squeeze - Happy Days.mp3"
clear
echo "Playing Track #15:"
echo "Journey - Don't Stop Believin'"
echo
omxplayer -o local "/home/pi/Music/Journey - Don t Stop Believin .mp3"
clear
echo "Playing Track #16:"
echo "Video Games Live Level 2 - Sonic The Hedgehog Staff Roll (Outro #1)"
echo
omxplayer -o local "/home/pi/Music/Various Artists/Video Games Live_ Level 2/09 Masato Nakamura - Sonic the Hedgehog_ Staff Credits.mp3"
clear
echo "Playing Track #17:"
echo "Nobuo Uematsu - Final Fantasy VII Staff Roll (Outro #2)"
echo
omxplayer -o local "/home/pi/Music/Nobuo Uematsu/Final Fantasy VII/4-18 Staff Roll.mp3"
clear
echo "Welcome home Elisabeth Rachael Snow!!!"
echo
echo "Press Enter to close this window."
read -e
Of course, so it can work, ya gotta do this:

chmod +x lissie-hc.sh
in a terminal.

And the frontend, "/home/pi/.local/share/applications/lissie-hc.desktop"

[Desktop Entry]
Comment=Thy Celebratory Mix of Elisabeth's Homecoming!
Terminal=false
Name=Elisabeth Rachael Snow's Homecoming Mix
Exec=/usr/bin/lxterminal --title "Elisabeth Rachael Snow's Homecoming Mix" --command "/home/pi/lissie-hc.sh"
Type=Application
Icon=gnome-mime-audio
Categories=AudioVideo;Player;
Okay, why did I choose the name Elisabeth Rachael Snow? Well, I liked the name of Elizabeth, but I kinda wanted the name a bit different. So, I changed the name a bit to Elisabeth. Rachael, is not from Rachael Ray. No way, no how. Just the name of either "Rachel" or "Rachael" came to mind when choosing a middle name, but the alternate spelling came through. And Snow is from Don Snow (or Jon Savannah) of Squeeze, who played on Sweets From A Stranger (as Don Snow) and on Ridiculous (as Jon Savannah). Since Elisabeth, or Lissie as I like to call her, is a DSDoll, or Doll Sweet doll, why not?

Oh, and Jessi said that she and Lissie were dormmates and BFFs when they went to Ball State University, so that's why Jessi was pressuring me to get her!! :roll:

Now I can't wait.

(*) -- "Whoop Whoop" is the "Juggalo signal," which can signify elatedness or to identify one Juggalo/Juggalette to another, and "MMFWCL" is an acronym meaning "Much MuthaFuckin Wicked Clown Love". Don, you deserve MMFWCL from me, Jessi, Daphne and Elisabeth!
MDBG

73 de KI5JYD

Mark Spencer

Re: Elisabeth is soon on her way home!!

Post by Mark Spencer »

Congrats!

and now, the wait...
Attachments
McCoy waiting.gif
McCoy waiting.gif (862.3 KiB) Viewed 4336 times
"I used to be an airline pilot. I got fired because
I kept locking the keys in the plane. They caught
me on an 80 foot stepladder with a coat hanger."
Steven Wright

AlexaTilbrook
Ex-Member

Post by AlexaTilbrook »

Mark Spencer wrote:Congrats!

and now, the wait...
No shit! But Thanks! :glou:
overly-excited-oprah-alexa-tilbrook-you-just-got-a-new-doll-from-mon-amour-toujours.jpg
overly-excited-oprah-alexa-tilbrook-you-just-got-a-new-doll-from-mon-amour-toujours.jpg (24.96 KiB) Viewed 4332 times
Lissie is gonna kick my ass for that one...
MDBG

73 de KI5JYD

AlexaTilbrook
Ex-Member

Post by AlexaTilbrook »

MDBG

73 de KI5JYD

Mon Amour Toujour
VENDOR
VENDOR

Post by Mon Amour Toujour »

Thanks Alexa for the kind words! It's been a pleasure being able to assist you as well as speaking to you. We should have an answer by the end of next week about Elizabeth Rachel Snow's shipping date.

Almost there my friend!
Email:info@FreelovedollHouse.com
http://www.freelovedollhouse.com/
We only provide quality dolls to our customers! If you are ordering dolls for the first time, then choosing us is a good guarantee for you!

MrsMannequinMan
Active Poster
Active Poster

Post by MrsMannequinMan »

Well looks like Liz is on her way to a well deserved home...happy for ya hun. You guys will be just fine...
I will elaborate after a good night sleep .... :whistle:

AlexaTilbrook
Ex-Member

Post by AlexaTilbrook »

MonAmour wrote:Thanks Alexa for the kind words! It's been a pleasure being able to assist you as well as speaking to you. We should have an answer by the end of next week about Elizabeth Rachel Snow's shipping date.

Almost there my friend!
Aww... :oops: Thanks!

It's Elisabeth Rachael Snow, but I ain't going to do nothing to you about slightly misspelling her name... Just wanted to tell you that I have my trust in you to assist Elisabeth in her safe return to Muncie, Indiana, home of her alma mater, Ball State University!

And many thanks 1+e1024768 times over.
?OV ERROR IN 1337
OK

Ugh... My CoCo just gave an overflow error just because of how elated I am!

But seriously, thank you for your patience and all that. WHOOP WHOOP.
MDBG

73 de KI5JYD

AlexaTilbrook
Ex-Member

Post by AlexaTilbrook »

MrsMannequinMan wrote:Well looks like Liz is on her way to a well deserved home...happy for ya hun. You guys will be just fine...
I will elaborate after a good night sleep .... :whistle:
Publicly, tell me more! Actually, tell everyone!

When and where, check your PMs, MrsMannequinMan. ;)

And thank you too!
MDBG

73 de KI5JYD

AlexaTilbrook
Ex-Member

Post by AlexaTilbrook »

Well... almost a week later... I've already ran through a lot of the expected emotions on the emotional roller coaster... and I'm still on it... I'm on the Alpengeist of emotions ("Alpengeist" is German for "Ghost of the Alps," but anywho, it's my most favorite roller coaster...) and the twists it has is like the emotions I'm going through!

Anyway... I have to give Don a nice word for PERSONALLY emailing me welcoming me to the Mon Amour Toujours family and outlining step by step on EXACTLY what to expect from the time he submitted my order to the manufacturer, that I may or may not hear from him for about 10-14 days; that he will send me pictures from the manufacturer once when Elisabeth is ready to ship; then he gives her a good once-over, then when that's greenlighted, I get a tracking number.

He has ensured that my peace of mind is his top priority. I mean, if I said that Don treats his customers like "Muthaf@$&in Fam", I really meant what I said in that post in this forum section. Out of all the possible traps out there online... it really PAYS to deal with someone who has his ducks in a row and is verified through a strict process--which is none other than this forum, a place which I have trusted since 2005. The vendor verification process, whilst I have no idea how the process is done, but at least it provides some assurance that what I ordered is exactly what I get.

While I am burning a hole in the floor waiting for Elisabeth, but at least I'm dealing with someone who has my happiness as his highest priority.

That, to me, doesn't make me a customer. It makes me a REPEAT customer. It makes me RECOMMEND Mon Amour Toujours to others.

That, I believe, speaks volumes. Thank whomever for the TDF Vendor Verification Process! :glou: And Thank you Don for what you do! :glou:
MDBG

73 de KI5JYD

AlexaTilbrook
Ex-Member

Post by AlexaTilbrook »

Still waiting...

I'm nervous as hell but I hope some good news comes soon!

Forgive me, just a normal thing, I guess...
MDBG

73 de KI5JYD

LissieEXLite
Former Doll Account
Former Doll Account
Location: Ft. Worth, TX with AlexaTilbrook and Princess Bianca Ashleigh Tilbrook

Post by LissieEXLite »

AlexaTilbrook wrote:

and now, the wait...
overly-excited-oprah-alexa-tilbrook-you-just-got-a-new-doll-from-mon-amour-toujours.jpg
Ass kicked, Alexa.

I'll be there with you and Jessica in a few more days! Be patient!

And tell my BFF and BSU dormmate Jessi Chirp Chirp!

♥, Lissie
Queen Elisabeth Rachael Tilbrook

I'm a Juggalette who's on Linux, bitch. I thought you GNU.

The f*ck's a condom? :mrgreen:

AlexaTilbrook
Ex-Member

Post by AlexaTilbrook »

Elisabeth Snow wrote:
AlexaTilbrook wrote:

and now, the wait...

(Alexa's meme picture)

Ass kicked, Alexa.

I'll be there with you and Jessica in a few more days! Be patient!

And tell my BFF and BSU dormmate Jessi Chirp Chirp!

♥, Lissie
Lol, Lissie.
Truth.
Truth.
i-69 bsu.png (84.93 KiB) Viewed 4017 times
Don't deny it, Elisabeth. You know that I-69 takes you to Ball State. (To others passing by: yes, Interstate 69 runs through Indiana. From Indianapolis, take I-69 North to Indiana State route 332 East/McGalliard Rd... Then at the intersection of McGalliard Rd and Tillotson Ave, that's Ball State!!!)

I'm impatient waiting for you...

And Jessi says,
Jessica Tilbrook wrote:Chirp Chirp, Elisabeth! Ball State Cardinals Volleyball!
Yes, Jessi was on the BSU Volleyball team...
Jessi: for my BSU Volleyball teammate, Lissie.
Jessi: for my BSU Volleyball teammate, Lissie.
IMG_20170703_004249.jpg (1008.82 KiB) Viewed 4017 times
Can't wait to see you, too, Elisabeth!
MDBG

73 de KI5JYD

AlexaTilbrook
Ex-Member

Post by AlexaTilbrook »

The wait is ALMOST OVER!!!
20170724183558-1.jpg
20170724183558-1.jpg (50.51 KiB) Viewed 3997 times
That's my Elisabeth!!!!

/sbin/e2fsck... I can't wait! Just a couple more days!!!!
MDBG

73 de KI5JYD

AlexaTilbrook
Ex-Member

Post by AlexaTilbrook »

A couple more pictures...
20170724183543.jpg
20170724183543.jpg (48.02 KiB) Viewed 3958 times
20170724183603.jpg
20170724183603.jpg (71.46 KiB) Viewed 3958 times
The face. Oh. My. God. I'm in love!

I'm going outta my head waiting for Don to email me the tracking number!!! :multi:

Almost there! I can feel it!
MDBG

73 de KI5JYD

LissieEXLite
Former Doll Account
Former Doll Account
Location: Ft. Worth, TX with AlexaTilbrook and Princess Bianca Ashleigh Tilbrook

Post by LissieEXLite »

AlexaTilbrook wrote:A couple more pictures...
20170724183543.jpg
20170724183543.jpg (48.02 KiB) Viewed 3957 times
20170724183603.jpg
20170724183603.jpg (71.46 KiB) Viewed 3957 times
The face. Oh. My. God. I'm in love!

I'm going outta my head waiting for Don to email me the tracking number!!! :multi:

Almost there! I can feel it!
Can you? I know I'm waiting to see you, too, Alexa!

Enough to say that you're engaged to me on Facebook?
Screenshot_20170808-152644.png
Screenshot_20170808-152644.png (164.84 KiB) Viewed 3957 times
I'm hoping you mean it IRL, too!

Love you, Alexa! See you in a few days!!!
♥, Elisabeth Rachael Snow-Tilbrook :mrgreen: :multi:
Queen Elisabeth Rachael Tilbrook

I'm a Juggalette who's on Linux, bitch. I thought you GNU.

The f*ck's a condom? :mrgreen:

INFORMATIONS