www.freelovedollhouse.com

New Gynoid Tech Model 9 Now Available

FreeLoveDollHouse provides customized customer service to meet customer needs and our work purpose is help customers find the most suitable companion doll! Choose us, you can get the fastest and professional service, and we only sell quality physical dolls, so you can have more peace of mind. All of our beautiful dolls are fully custom made and you can choose the options according to your own preferences. Packaging and payment methods are always discreet and privacy is always protected. We not only provide physical dolls, we also provide corresponding clothing and configuration for dolls.https://www.freelovedollhouse.com/
Mon Amour Toujour
VENDOR
VENDOR

New Gynoid Tech Model 9 Now Available

Post by Mon Amour Toujour »

Mon Amour Toujours is pleased to welcome the latest additions to the Gynoid Tech collection Elina and Jing Jing. Both of these ladies are true beauties!

Elina

ELINA-4.JPG
ELINA-4.JPG (694.63 KiB) Viewed 3298 times
Visit Elina's profile page here- https://www.matproducts.biz/Elina-_p_2373.html

Jing Jing

Jing Jing 1.JPG
Jing Jing 1.JPG (633.02 KiB) Viewed 3298 times
Visit Jing Jing's profile page here- https://www.matproducts.biz/Jing-Jing-_p_2374.html
Email:info@FreelovedollHouse.com
http://www.freelovedollhouse.com/
We only provide quality dolls to our customers! If you are ordering dolls for the first time, then choosing us is a good guarantee for you!

manobon
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor

Re: New Gynoid Tech Model 9 Now Available

Post by manobon »

Just wanted to check, after reading the description on the Elina page -

Do these come with the new hands with metal finger bones/joints?

Do these have the extra soft butt option (or does that just have to be specified when ordering)?

Thanks in advance! And for the uncensored pictures to really see what's being purchased

Colonel Angus
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor

Post by Colonel Angus »

Glad to see they are abandoning the detachable arms,those really detracted from the realism for me. Would love it if the Elina model was a A or B cup instead. Seems like manufacturers are so used to catering to the dominant big boob fetish, that C cups are as small as they will go.

Mon Amour Toujour
VENDOR
VENDOR

manobon wrote:Just wanted to check, after reading the description on the Elina page -

Model 9 has standard finger wires only.

Do these have the extra soft butt option (or does that just have to be specified when ordering)?

Yes. Butt firmness is an option you can select. Soft butt cheek, softness is same as breast. Firm butt cheek firmness same as body.

Thanks in advance! And for the uncensored pictures to really see what's being purchased

Gynoid Tech is more focused on the beauty of the model rather than the sexual aspects. I'm glad they listened to the feedback I as well as others gave about lack of photos of vaginal area.
We only provide quality dolls to our customers! If you are ordering dolls for the first time, then choosing us is a good guarantee for you!

manobon
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor

Post by manobon »

MonAmour wrote:
manobon wrote:Just wanted to check, after reading the description on the Elina page -

Sorry, just want to confirm - when you say the standard finger wires, you mean the thin, super flexible, almost filament-like wires, right?

Because on GYNOID's twitter, it sounded like all Model 9's would be using the new jointed metal fingers they developed (which I definitely would prefer).

Also, are the Model 9 dolls eligible for the Slice payments?

Thanks again!
Attachments
GYNOID metal hands.jpeg
GYNOID metal hands.jpeg (146.32 KiB) Viewed 3161 times

forty
Doll Advisor
Doll Advisor

Post by forty »

I was wondering if there was a model 8. Model 9 after Model 7.

Yeah, the hands look like they are just wires. This is probably why Model 9 is significantly cheaper. On the other hand, the head detail seems to improved from previous models.

Combined with very light weight, this new model is probably preferred by a lot of people. I still like previous models better, with full skeleton.

Mon Amour Toujour
VENDOR
VENDOR

manobon wrote:
MonAmour wrote:

Sorry, just want to confirm - when you say the standard finger wires, you mean the thin, super flexible, almost filament-like wires, right?

Because on GYNOID's twitter, it sounded like all Model 9's would be using the new jointed metal fingers they developed (which I definitely would prefer).

Also, are the Model 9 dolls eligible for the Slice payments?

Thanks again!
My apologies. That is correct, the metal jointed fingers/hands are included with the Model 9 series.
Gynoid Metal Finger - Copy.JPG
Gynoid Metal Finger - Copy.JPG (55.95 KiB) Viewed 3137 times
If you decide to use the Slice option for any Gynoid Tech model please contact me first support@monamourtoujours.com

rey
Apprentice
Apprentice

Post by rey »

For soft butt model, which is the best way to store her? Lay her down, face up on memory foam mattress, or other ways such as hanging, etc.?

abbadon31

Post by abbadon31 »

those are hot

MannyCan
Doll Elder
Doll Elder

Post by MannyCan »

I really LIKE the idea of Gynoids .. but I worry about their build quality. And they really lack a lot of "plain Jane" photos for people to see the doll. Its hard to make a good informed decision. I'm suspicious of doll manufacturers that can't post a few nude picts or their models just standing or laying down in a neutral position. Its too easy to make a doll look good with clothing and posed angles.

That said - she looks gorgeous.

INFORMATIONS