www.freelovedollhouse.com

GT-Callies Box Opening!

FreeLoveDollHouse provides customized customer service to meet customer needs and our work purpose is help customers find the most suitable companion doll! Choose us, you can get the fastest and professional service, and we only sell quality physical dolls, so you can have more peace of mind. All of our beautiful dolls are fully custom made and you can choose the options according to your own preferences. Packaging and payment methods are always discreet and privacy is always protected. We not only provide physical dolls, we also provide corresponding clothing and configuration for dolls.https://www.freelovedollhouse.com/
haremlover
Doll Visionary
Doll Visionary

Re: GT-Callies Box Opening!

Post by haremlover »

Is this the most impeccable of all dolls?

Best wishes

Harem
Latest reviews coming for Irontech and FJ doll silicone ladies.

Chloé's book
is available from The-Doll-House
- - - -
Here's Coverdoll Yolanda
- - - -
Reviews for:
-DS-OR-JY-SY-Jarliet-Vivid-SM-SE-ZOne-JM-Sino-Sanhui-Pipedream--XY-WM-Elsa Babe-SM Silicone Siliko-XYcolo-Starpery-Elsa Babe-FutureDoll-Zelex-Irontech-FJ Doll
- - - -
YouTube Doll Review Channel
-https://www.youtube.com/@sexdoll-reviews-

Dixiecup

Post by Dixiecup »

Anus and Vagina look to close to each other. It seem like all dolls have anus lower than where it would normally be.

forty
Doll Advisor
Doll Advisor

Post by forty »

haremlover wrote:Is this the most impeccable of all dolls?

Best wishes

Harem
Depending on the aspect. Since she has only one entrance, compare to most dolls having three, she is probably on the bottom list for sexual functions. For the realistic look, she's definitely on the top side. I have only seen a few common brands, so I can't speak for all dolls, but for all dolls I have seen, she's the best on the following:
1. Skeleton, especially the fingers
2. Seam line, probably the best trimming I have seen
3. Boob. Hard to describe, but it's the first time I have seen this kind of doll boob. Bottom of the boob is solid to keep the shape. Top of the boob feels somewhat hollow and you can just poke in. So the boob has different softness in different area. it looks like there is a bit gravity while not saggy.

Skin texture wise, I think she and IL Doll are both top notch for different taste.

forty
Doll Advisor
Doll Advisor

Post by forty »

One more thing to add.
I just realized this today. It looks like she has a sealant on the surface just like Realdoll. She is non-sticky non-shiny right out of the box. Didn't see this feature listed on the website, or I simply missed it.

bunk93
Active Poster
Active Poster

Post by bunk93 »

forty wrote:One more thing to add.
I just realized this today. It looks like she has a sealant on the surface just like Realdoll. She is non-sticky non-shiny right out of the box. Didn't see this feature listed on the website, or I simply missed it.
Looks like you have 2 silicone and 1 tpe doll. Other than the great realism effects on the silicone, what are the pros/cons of silicone vs tpe in your opinion?

garriola83
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor

Post by garriola83 »

Do you have pictures of her just standing up, nude or otherwise? Front view, side and back? Thanks, she looks amazing. I'm waiting for a full silicone 160-165 from them with no detachable anything but the head

Sidestep
Doll Advisor
Doll Advisor

Post by Sidestep »

She is very pretty! Now that she is all warm and at home TAKE MORE PICS!! :)

Cameramike
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor

Post by Cameramike »

Lovely gal thanks for the information

forty
Doll Advisor
Doll Advisor

Post by forty »

Giving away this doll at chicago west loop, along with the other two in my signature. Anybody can pick up the doll in chicago, please let me know. they are free.

funnyguy424
Basic Poster
Basic Poster

Post by funnyguy424 »

Youre giving her away for free i could take her off your hands if you don't mind shipping it.

forty
Doll Advisor
Doll Advisor

Post by forty »

I'll try not have to do shipping first. If no one is able to take them locally, then I'll consider otherwise

funnyguy424
Basic Poster
Basic Poster

Post by funnyguy424 »

Yea pls do keep me in mind if no one picks her up would love to have her even though I am a newbie to this stuff. I would pick her up but sadly I don’t live close enough to Chicago.

funnyguy424
Basic Poster
Basic Poster

Post by funnyguy424 »

Also if you don’t mind me asking why are you getting rid of her?

haremlover
Doll Visionary
Doll Visionary

Post by haremlover »

Whilst shipping isn't favoured and shipping to UK would probably be prohibitively expensive, if she's in good condition I'd like to do a review videos of both Gynoid and Tayu. A Gynoid was given to me by someone but I gave her back as the private parts were embarrassingly damaged and with the closed eye head trolls on YouTube would accuse me of being a necrophiliac. But a comparison of Gynoid side by side with DS and Starpery would be very interesting.

Best wishes

Harem
Latest reviews coming for Irontech and FJ doll silicone ladies.

Chloé's book
is available from The-Doll-House
- - - -
Here's Coverdoll Yolanda
- - - -
Reviews for:
-DS-OR-JY-SY-Jarliet-Vivid-SM-SE-ZOne-JM-Sino-Sanhui-Pipedream--XY-WM-Elsa Babe-SM Silicone Siliko-XYcolo-Starpery-Elsa Babe-FutureDoll-Zelex-Irontech-FJ Doll
- - - -
YouTube Doll Review Channel
-https://www.youtube.com/@sexdoll-reviews-

INFORMATIONS