www.freelovedollhouse.com

This Doll is listed on the Sales forum as a "Mon Amour's"

FreeLoveDollHouse provides customized customer service to meet customer needs and our work purpose is help customers find the most suitable companion doll! Choose us, you can get the fastest and professional service, and we only sell quality physical dolls, so you can have more peace of mind. All of our beautiful dolls are fully custom made and you can choose the options according to your own preferences. Packaging and payment methods are always discreet and privacy is always protected. We not only provide physical dolls, we also provide corresponding clothing and configuration for dolls.https://www.freelovedollhouse.com/
Greyling

This Doll is listed on the Sales forum as a "Mon Amour's"

Post by Greyling »

I don't see that "Mon Amour" has any dolls under the brand name Mon Amour, but this doll is listed as being a "Mon Amour" doll.

I looked all over the Mon Amour website and didn't see it, anyone have any idea who actually made it?

Wish it had an insert. Oh Well :)

viewtopic.php?f=128&t=115576

TJ_Foxx
Forum Administrator
Forum Administrator

Re: This Doll is listed on the Sales forum as a "Mon Amour's

Post by TJ_Foxx »

Perhaps the seller listed the Vendor from whom he purchased the doll. If you are interested you can PM him and ask him the make/brand or ask Don at Mon Amour.
TJ_Foxx
Tasha Petite 3 Sky
Talia Petite 3 Dark Sky

Mon Amour Toujour
VENDOR
VENDOR

Post by Mon Amour Toujour »

Greyling wrote:I don't see that "Mon Amour" has any dolls under the brand name Mon Amour, but this doll is listed as being a "Mon Amour" doll.

I looked all over the Mon Amour website and didn't see it, anyone have any idea who actually made it?

Not a Mon Amour Toujours doll. I've requested the poster to clarify the brand.
Email:info@FreelovedollHouse.com
http://www.freelovedollhouse.com/
We only provide quality dolls to our customers! If you are ordering dolls for the first time, then choosing us is a good guarantee for you!

Greyling

Post by Greyling »

MonAmour wrote:
Greyling wrote:I don't see that "Mon Amour" has any dolls under the brand name Mon Amour, but this doll is listed as being a "Mon Amour" doll.

Not a Mon Amour Toujours doll. I've requested the poster to clarify the brand.

Thanks! Saw that.

INFORMATIONS