www.freelovedollhouse.com

By Far The Most Realistic Silicone Doll Yet

FreeLoveDollHouse provides customized customer service to meet customer needs and our work purpose is help customers find the most suitable companion doll! Choose us, you can get the fastest and professional service, and we only sell quality physical dolls, so you can have more peace of mind. All of our beautiful dolls are fully custom made and you can choose the options according to your own preferences. Packaging and payment methods are always discreet and privacy is always protected. We not only provide physical dolls, we also provide corresponding clothing and configuration for dolls.https://www.freelovedollhouse.com/
Mon Amour Toujour
VENDOR
VENDOR

By Far The Most Realistic Silicone Doll Yet

Post by Mon Amour Toujour »

Mon Amour Toujours is pleased to introduce Gynoid Tech to our Silicone Ladies collection. Each of these beautiful creatures is truly a work of art.
Callies _MG_6836.jpg
Callies _MG_6836.jpg (351.73 KiB) Viewed 3487 times
Misatto _MG_6330.jpg
Misatto _MG_6330.jpg (309.73 KiB) Viewed 3487 times
Yui Shinohara _MG_5474.jpg
Yui Shinohara _MG_5474.jpg (374.45 KiB) Viewed 3487 times
You won't believe their unique features. For more information visit the Gynoid Tech collection here- https://www.matproducts.biz/Gynoid-Tech ... c_123.html
Email:info@FreelovedollHouse.com
http://www.freelovedollhouse.com/
We only provide quality dolls to our customers! If you are ordering dolls for the first time, then choosing us is a good guarantee for you!

Jay1313
Doll Advisor
Doll Advisor

Re: By Far The Most Realistic Silicone Doll Yet

Post by Jay1313 »

Fantastic realism, always impressed with their models :D

blindwebster
Doll Elder
Doll Elder

Post by blindwebster »

Nor crazy about the detachable arms, but the dolls are absolutely gorgeous and insanely real.

BillMartin9029
Doll Advisor
Doll Advisor

Post by BillMartin9029 »

Looks interesting. Like the hands, standing feature. Be nice to learn more and eventually see reviews. I also wonder about the detachable arms - why??
My Doll: Hiyoko (6YE 150D Face X19)
Hiyoko's Galleries:
https://www.dollalbum.com/dollgallery/i ... ?cat=15020

Zaborg

Post by Zaborg »

Size and weight?

BillMartin9029
Doll Advisor
Doll Advisor

Post by BillMartin9029 »

Zaborg wrote:Size and weight?
Site says 5'3" and 62 lbs.
Hiyoko's Galleries:

BillMartin9029
Doll Advisor
Doll Advisor

Post by BillMartin9029 »

BillMartin9029 wrote:
Zaborg wrote:Size and weight?
Site says 5'3" and 62 lbs.
The 35 - 24 - 36 measurements are very realistic. Don't know how they do that at 62 lbs. Let's hope those numbers are right.
Hiyoko's Galleries:

Mon Amour Toujour
VENDOR
VENDOR

The specs I have is what was given to me. I would love to get a sample and do a review. I'll see what I can do :D
We only provide quality dolls to our customers! If you are ordering dolls for the first time, then choosing us is a good guarantee for you!

blindwebster
Doll Elder
Doll Elder

Post by blindwebster »

The dolls are so gorgeous I can see the attached arms with the bands being quickly ignored. As they surpass even Realdoll in terms of realism. It's not even close. It will be interesting to see some reviews.

Mon Amour Toujour
VENDOR
VENDOR

blindwebster wrote:The dolls are so gorgeous I can see the attached arms with the bands being quickly ignored. As they surpass even Realdoll in terms of realism. It's not even close. It will be interesting to see some reviews.
I agree :D

Zaborg

Post by Zaborg »

Do the detectable arms mean there arnt any seams visible down the side and around the private part? Can we get more photos and a price range perhaps? Is this similar to that "limited edition" doll that ive seen listed for around 4k?

DashingDazzla

Post by DashingDazzla »

I don't understand the logic behind the detachable arms. Supposedly it "helps with storage", but how? Why make such a beautiful doll with this oddity? I agree they are stunning though.

DashingDazzla

Post by DashingDazzla »

Wow. Just watched some of the videos on their website. The detail and articulation in the hands is impressive. Theres veining on the flesh on the body as well. It looks like the legs are detached as well...

Some naughty bits shots would be nice. Are there any seams on this doll I wonder...

Maiz
Contributing Poster
Contributing Poster

Post by Maiz »

DashingDazzla wrote:Wow. Just watched some of the videos on their website. The detail and articulation in the hands is impressive. Theres veining on the flesh on the body as well. It looks like the legs are detached as well...

Some naughty bits shots would be nice. Are there any seams on this doll I wonder...
Theres seems to be two classes of doll, one with detachable arms and legs and an integrated head witch is more expensive and I think is the older model.

Then theres the one with removable head and arms thats tge new model.

From thier videos it seems they have addressed some issues with flexibility they had but whether its for the newer model only I dont know. The dolls on MAT's site seem to be the newer models excluding the newest face that just came out.

forty
Doll Advisor
Doll Advisor

Post by forty »

Maiz wrote:
DashingDazzla wrote:Wow. Just watched some of the videos on their website. The detail and articulation in the hands is impressive. Theres veining on the flesh on the body as well. It looks like the legs are detached as well...

Theres seems to be two classes of doll, one with detachable arms and legs and an integrated head witch is more expensive and I think is the older model.

Then theres the one with removable head and arms thats tge new model.

From thier videos it seems they have addressed some issues with flexibility they had but whether its for the newer model only I dont know. The dolls on MAT's site seem to be the newer models excluding the newest face that just came out.
I think the more expensive one Model 7 is the newest one. the one with detachable leg is not on the MAT website, which is called limited edition, I think.

INFORMATIONS