ufdolls.com

Get A Brand New Ultimate Fantasy Doll For Only $500!

Ultimate Fantasy Dolls are the latest and greatest creation from US-based wholesaler Pipedream Products, the world’s leading manufacturer of adult pleasure products with over 2500 unique items to choose from. With exclusive factories in the US and China and a vast global distribution network, Pipedream’s Ultimate Fantasy Dolls are the first affordable high-end TPE dolls available to the mass market! Website: ufdolls.com
Sodium
Doll Advisor
Doll Advisor

Re: Get A Brand New Ultimate Fantasy Doll For Only $500!

Post by Sodium »

So much built up anticipation I may die from the stress. What is making it worst is in the "Users browsing this forum:" thing at the bottom earlier today, Pipedream was online and lurking. That was like 5 refreshes a minute for a good solid hour. =/

~Sodium <3
My Lovelies:
Yui ~ SM136a Silicone ~ Head #72

MoneyMike
Doll Elder
Doll Elder

Post by MoneyMike »

Me & Trish have been binge watching movies to pass the time and clear my mind. :popcorn:
If not, I'd be going crazy with anticipation! :crazyeyes:
==== My Doll ==== [Doll Album]-[Twitter]
(CST) BB Doll 165cm H-cup
*Belle* C02 Jessica
*Allura* C06 Mila
*Melanie* C07 Selina

Mcupplease
Doll Elder
Doll Elder

Post by Mcupplease »

If anybody gets word that their submission has been chosen, could you please post because so far the silence is deafening.
Hi160ZZ (9,470cc) ...HI160BBB(8,450cc) ... JAR153BBB(4,400cc) ... AB110BBB(4.280cc) ... YL150O(4,020cc) ...
OR161K(3,800cc) ... JY140(3,460cc) ...
CP-Breastforms-KK(3,000cc) ... SM175L(2,900cc) ...
SH165R(2,850cc) ... JY150L(2,800cc) ...
SY167L-x2(2,600cc) ... SM150L(2,550cc) ... CLM-Torso(2,300cc) ... Ruby13 XXX BreastPillow(2,000cc)

Mcupplease
Doll Elder
Doll Elder

Post by Mcupplease »

Brilliant marketing I must say. 27,490 views in 30 days.
Hi160ZZ (9,470cc) ...HI160BBB(8,450cc) ... JAR153BBB(4,400cc) ... AB110BBB(4.280cc) ... YL150O(4,020cc) ...
OR161K(3,800cc) ... JY140(3,460cc) ...
CP-Breastforms-KK(3,000cc) ... SM175L(2,900cc) ...
SH165R(2,850cc) ... JY150L(2,800cc) ...
SY167L-x2(2,600cc) ... SM150L(2,550cc) ... CLM-Torso(2,300cc) ... Ruby13 XXX BreastPillow(2,000cc)

Sodium
Doll Advisor
Doll Advisor

Post by Sodium »

Mcupplease wrote:If anybody gets word that there is submission has been chosen could you please post because so far the silence is deafening.
I assume that Pipedream would want to make the announcement. It just occurred to me that when they said the contest ends on the 15th they meant by end of day. Then I assume they have to go over all the submissions and rank them. Who knows how many last minute submissions they got.

~Sodium <3
My Lovelies:

MoneyMike
Doll Elder
Doll Elder

Post by MoneyMike »

Sodium wrote:Who knows how many last minute submissions they got.
I submitted mine last night, it was originally very long so I cut out a lot of stuff. Don't know if it was coherent enough to make the cut but I poured my heart into it. <3

Who knows how many stories they've had to read and are probably still receiving. They may need some time after the deadline to select 5 submissions.
==== My Doll ==== [Doll Album]-[Twitter]
(CST) BB Doll 165cm H-cup
*Belle* C02 Jessica
*Allura* C06 Mila
*Melanie* C07 Selina

Sodium
Doll Advisor
Doll Advisor

Post by Sodium »

MoneyMike wrote:
Sodium wrote:Who knows how many last minute submissions they got.
I submitted mine last night, it was originally very long so I cut out a lot of stuff. Don't know if it was coherent enough to make the cut but I poured my heart into it. <3

Who knows how many stories they've had to read and are probably still receiving. They may need some time after the deadline to select 5 submissions.
I did math, it's a lot. I assumed 1% of views resulted in an submission, the average length was 500 words and came up with a 500+ page novel printed on standard sized paperback pages and formatting. So a lot.

~Sodium <3
My Lovelies:

Sodium
Doll Advisor
Doll Advisor

Post by Sodium »

Well RIP for tonight my lovelies, maybe we'll hear something tomorrow. ;P

~Sodium <3
My Lovelies:

Pipedream
Vendor / Manufacturer
Vendor / Manufacturer

Post by Pipedream »

Hi Guys,

Sorry it took so long for me to post an update, I know everyone is eager for us to announce the winners and the anticipation in this forum is ready to boil over! The good news is that everyone who entered the contest will receive a special one-time promotional code to purchase a brand new UFD doll at an exclusive introductory price. We haven't quite figured out all of the logistics yet, but once thing is for sure once we do–everyone who enters the contest ends up winning!

As newbies to the TPE doll game, we rely on the members of this forum for feedback and suggestions. You guys are the real experts, so we read every post and message to help us improve our designs and create the best dolls possible at affordable prices. Its awesome to see how much interest and excitement the contest has generated and to know that everyone shares our passion for these beauties!

So now the even better news...We've decided to extend the deadline and run the contest through the weekend! This will give us time to review all of the submissions and give anyone who hasn't entered yet a chance to do so. The contest will end Sunday, October 21 at midnight PST, and the final 5 winners will be announced on TDF October 31, 2018 at 10:00 am PST. No tricks, just some very special treats for some very special fans! Cheers!

Sodium
Doll Advisor
Doll Advisor

Post by Sodium »

Pipedream wrote:Hi Guys,

Sorry it took so long for me to post an update, I know everyone is eager for us to announce the winners and the anticipation in this forum is ready to boil over! The good news is that everyone who entered the contest will receive a special one-time promotional code to purchase a brand new UFD doll at an exclusive introductory price. We haven't quite figured out all of the logistics yet, but once thing is for sure once we do–everyone who enters the contest ends up winning!

As newbies to the TPE doll game, we rely on the members of this forum for feedback and suggestions. You guys are the real experts, so we read every post and message to help us improve our designs and create the best dolls possible at affordable prices. Its awesome to see how much interest and excitement the contest has generated and to know that everyone shares our passion for these beauties!

So now the even better news...We've decided to extend the deadline and run the contest through the weekend! This will give us time to review all of the submissions and give anyone who hasn't entered yet a chance to do so. The contest will end Sunday, October 21 at midnight PST, and the final 5 winners will be announced on TDF October 31, 2018 at 10:00 am PST. No tricks, just some very special treats for some very special fans! Cheers!
Fuck me that is a long time from now, pardon my french. =P

~Sodium <3
My Lovelies:

Boobman
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor

Post by Boobman »

I cannot afford 500.00 in my position as of now. That said i would love to get a Bianca head, such a lovely face. I am not certain of the where but the Bianca face looks very familiar to me for some reason.

st71

Post by st71 »

This seems so familiar for some reason....
Reaching back through the decades... I remember....
It's like a grade school competition you just won, but then the officiating mother of the kid you beat decides there's another phase to competition.... and then another.. and another.. until the school bell rings and half the competition runs for their bus, most of the rest are dragged off by their parents who just want to get home.
It's cool though, It's all good... With this competition everybody gets a participation award...
So, by just showing up and saying hi, we're all winners.
Do I seem grouchy?

Maecer

Post by Maecer »

Pipedream wrote:Hi Guys,

Oh my geezer! You guys are the best! Time flies by and deadlines can be forgotten... glad I have a second chance! Work's killer, y'all are super awesome!
We are truly in an age of doll expansion. Sure it's the wild west, with each manufacturer trying to out do one another and society still poo-pooing dolls, but eventually, the age will mature, order will be found and one day we can bring out ladies anywhere.

Maecer

Post by Maecer »

st71 wrote: ...
Do I seem grouchy?
No no no, not grouchy... uhhhhh... oldschool!
We are truly in an age of doll expansion. Sure it's the wild west, with each manufacturer trying to out do one another and society still poo-pooing dolls, but eventually, the age will mature, order will be found and one day we can bring out ladies anywhere.

Sodium
Doll Advisor
Doll Advisor

Post by Sodium »

It's a real bummer that we are going to have to wait another 15 days to find out but look at the bright side: How fucking good will it feel if you win after all this roller coaster of emotions. Hell, I've been having a real shitty time of late but this contest and this thread helped me take my mind off of it and gave me something to look forwards to. Yes I'm disappointed that we didn't find out but also, a little relieved that we didn't because that means the hope is still alive I haven't lost yet! ;P

~Sodium <3
My Lovelies:

INFORMATIONS