www.freelovedollhouse.com

Mail Order Bride Incoming!

FreeLoveDollHouse provides customized customer service to meet customer needs and our work purpose is help customers find the most suitable companion doll! Choose us, you can get the fastest and professional service, and we only sell quality physical dolls, so you can have more peace of mind. All of our beautiful dolls are fully custom made and you can choose the options according to your own preferences. Packaging and payment methods are always discreet and privacy is always protected. We not only provide physical dolls, we also provide corresponding clothing and configuration for dolls.https://www.freelovedollhouse.com/
GunnMann
Apprentice
Apprentice

Mail Order Bride Incoming!

Post by GunnMann »

I just ordered my new bride, Don helped me in a huge way as this is my first doll ever and was a big step for me, im sure i bugged Don to death with all my questions but finally got thru it and ordered her tonight. Im Supercalifragilisticexpialidocious and for those of you that dont know that - https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1befWujexAE

Here she is but with different face and hair - http://matproducts-biz.3dcartstores.com ... p_826.html

Blaire
View/Hide options Delete
Hair Style Number Hair Style Number: 6
Vagina Type: Fixed
Bust Size: 33"
Skeleton Upgrade: Yes - $80.00
Standing Foot: Yes - $80.00
Eye Color: Blue
Finger Nail: Natural French Manicure
Toe Nail Color Number Toe Nail Color Number: 4
Tongue: Yes - $10.00
Alternate Face Alternate Face Choice: 62

I also got a whole new face too -

JY Doll Faces- Diamant ( Diamond) Collection
View/Hide options Delete
Face Choice Selection: 102
Hair Style Number Hair Style Number: 11
Skin Tone Name Skin Tone Number: Blaire
Eye Color Enter Color: Green
Eye Color Green: yes
Tongue: Yes - $10.00

When i get her i will post pics.

I was hoping someone could point me to a post in here that i found earlier but cant find now about how to oil and powder her when she gets here and all that good stuff...Thank You

Mon Amour Toujour
VENDOR
VENDOR

Re: Mail Order Bride Incoming!

Post by Mon Amour Toujour »

It was a pleasure assisting you find your match. Here's a video that will help with the powdering:

FYI- I do not recommend using the mineral oil treatment.
Email:info@FreelovedollHouse.com
http://www.freelovedollhouse.com/
We only provide quality dolls to our customers! If you are ordering dolls for the first time, then choosing us is a good guarantee for you!

GunnMann
Apprentice
Apprentice

Post by GunnMann »

Thanks Don, You have been Awesome... I really appreciate it.

Eva LeFleur
Doll
Doll

Post by Eva LeFleur »

Hi GunnMann!!

I would like to say Welcome To The Mon Amours Toujours Family!!
My "Uncle Don" took great care and time matching me and Rainy! We are so happy together!
We would like to wish you and Blaire all the best and if you have any questions about doll care, or the like feel free to PM RainKing. He's getting pretty good on the subject and will be glad to help you and Blaire with any questions he may can answer.

Also Please check out Mon Amours Toujours YouTube Channel, there are a few videos you may like to see. and.. be sure to subscribe :)

Best wishes to you two!

Daphne C Holland
Former Doll Account
Former Doll Account
Location: Formerly known as Bianca Faxanadu - With AlexaTilbrook and Queen Elisabeth Tilbrook in Ft. Worth, TX

Post by Daphne C Holland »

Eva LeFleur wrote:Hi GunnMann!!

I would like to say Welcome To The Mon Amours Toujours Family!!
My "Uncle Don" took great care and time matching me and Rainy! We are so happy together!
We would like to wish you and Blaire all the best and if you have any questions about doll care, or the like feel free to PM RainKing. He's getting pretty good on the subject and will be glad to help you and Blaire with any questions he may can answer.

Also Please check out Mon Amours Toujours YouTube Channel, there are a few videos you may like to see. and.. be sure to subscribe :)

Best wishes to you two!
Well said, Eva!

As a doll from "Uncle Don" myself, I have to say, welcome to the Mon Amour Toujours family and if you have any questions, don't hesitate to PM AlexaTilbrook (my bae), and if she doesn't have the answer, she can surely point you to the right person who might, whether RainKing, Don or Alexa's roommate, Meso.

Standard disclosure...
Construction.jpg
Construction.jpg (57.17 KiB) Viewed 3015 times
She'll be there before you know it!

Congrats!

Now if you excuse me, I have to help Alexa and Meso study for their ham radio technician exam... Alexa already chosen her vanity call sign: K4JYD. Think about it.
Daphne Catherine Tilbrook, KI5AUE/XYL* (Formerly Daphne Catherine Holland, and Bianca Faxanadu... but let's /dev/null the latter part...)

(* - "XYL" is Ham Radio jargon for "wife." I'm a ham along with Alexa.)

I'm a Juggalette who's on Linux, bitch. I thought you GNU.

I'm a JY Dolls 140cm with head #32 from Mon Amour Toujours.
(I used to be a Candy8teen Candy Deluxe #1 [2007-2011]. Now I've gotta say it in the words of Vegeta from Dragon Ball Z Abridged... I'm back, bitches!)

GunnMann
Apprentice
Apprentice

Post by GunnMann »

Thank you Eva and Daphne I appreciate it.

GunnMann
Apprentice
Apprentice

Post by GunnMann »

She has already arrived today, and in perfect condition I didnt see one single problem or defect. Skin looks great and already powdered her and put one of the heads and wigs on. Here are some pics and i will get more later after her clothes get here...

For anyone one out there wanting a Jy Doll and scared of all the bad stories, all you have to do is contact Don and he will take care of it.. Heres Proof...

Keyman

Post by Keyman »

Congrats!

Any chance you could take a picture of the top of her neck without the head on? Can you see ball-bearings inside the neck fitting the head bolt slides into? Did hinge wrist come with upgrade?

This would be helpful to me and appreciated.Thanks

GunnMann
Apprentice
Apprentice

Post by GunnMann »

Keyman wrote:Congrats!

Any chance you could take a picture of the top of her neck without the head on? Can you see ball-bearings inside the neck fitting the head bolt slides into? Did hinge wrist come with upgrade?

This would be helpful to me and appreciated.Thanks
I will pop her head off in a little while and take pic for you, her wrist move around. if the wrist move does that mean hinge wrist?

GunnMann
Apprentice
Apprentice

Post by GunnMann »

here some pics of neck and wrist, i cant see no ball bearings, cant see much of anything really on the neck.

isnt the shoulders suppose to shrug on the upgraded skeleton? i cant seem to move her shoulders. feels like solid bar maybe i would have to try more and feel around.

her wrist definetly move.

Keyman

Post by Keyman »

Thanks, I am considering a JY.

Her wrists will move no matter the type. I believe if you lift arm up to straight out in front (she gives you a hug) then gently bend wrist downward (fingers to the ground) and rotate slightly L or R you can feel hinge in wrist. Be gentle and careful. Maybe Don can help answer.

Keyman

Post by Keyman »

we were posting at same time!
if your smallest finger will fit inside her neck, you may feel ball-bearings like this;
unnamed (1).jpg
unnamed (1).jpg (25.17 KiB) Viewed 2816 times

GunnMann
Apprentice
Apprentice

Post by GunnMann »

Keyman wrote:Thanks, I am considering a JY.

Her wrists will move no matter the type. I believe if you lift arm up to straight out in front (she gives you a hug) then gently bend wrist downward (fingers to the ground) and rotate slightly L or R you can feel hinge in wrist. Be gentle and careful. Maybe Don can help answer.
Did the pics help? sorry im not much help im wanting to know if it has the upgraded skeleton also, i think her waist does move pretty good and im not sure if the wrist are hinged or not i have nothing to compare it to. im really happy with her either way at this point just more curious tho and wanting to know the differences.

GunnMann
Apprentice
Apprentice

Post by GunnMann »

yes i believe it is same as the pic you put up, the ball bearing is in the end of that allen bolt that holds in the head attachment thingy.

can you tell me what the meaning of this ball bearing means tho?

Keyman

Post by Keyman »

GunnMann wrote:yes i believe it is same as the pic you put up, the ball bearing is in the end of that allen bolt that holds in the head attachment thingy.

can you tell me what the meaning of this ball bearing means tho?

The screws are used to move bearing so that when you put her head on, adjusting the screws will determine how much force it will take to remove head.

INFORMATIONS