www.freelovedollhouse.com

SY Doll Is Here!

FreeLoveDollHouse provides customized customer service to meet customer needs and our work purpose is help customers find the most suitable companion doll! Choose us, you can get the fastest and professional service, and we only sell quality physical dolls, so you can have more peace of mind. All of our beautiful dolls are fully custom made and you can choose the options according to your own preferences. Packaging and payment methods are always discreet and privacy is always protected. We not only provide physical dolls, we also provide corresponding clothing and configuration for dolls.https://www.freelovedollhouse.com/
Mon Amour Toujour
VENDOR
VENDOR

SY Doll Is Here!

Post by Mon Amour Toujour »

Mon Amour Toujours is proud to welcome the beautiful ladies of SY Doll.
SY Doll.png
SY Doll.png (4.57 MiB) Viewed 1997 times
SY Doll is known for their quality and reasonable prices. With height ranges from 158cm to 176cm, you're sure to find a favorite. Take a look for yourself:

http://matproducts-biz.3dcartstores.com ... _c_72.html

Save 10% on any SY Doll now! Use promo code SAVE10 at checkout.
Email:info@FreelovedollHouse.com
http://www.freelovedollhouse.com/
We only provide quality dolls to our customers! If you are ordering dolls for the first time, then choosing us is a good guarantee for you!

AlexaTilbrook
Ex-Member

Re: SY Doll Is Here!

Post by AlexaTilbrook »

Code: Select all

sudo apt-get install Dione
That's Daphne's sister, Tiffany, right there! Just WHERE in Texas have you been hiding, TN (Tiffany Nicole)? DC's (Daphne Catherine, and your older sister) been worrying about you!
That's Daphne's sister, Tiffany, right there! Just WHERE in Texas have you been hiding, TN (Tiffany Nicole)? DC's (Daphne Catherine, and your older sister) been worrying about you!
Dione 11.jpg (950.75 KiB) Viewed 1956 times
:!:

OMFG. Don, you know what to do. Call me Sunday. (Meso and I are going to Six Flags over Texas tomorrow.) I already emailed you... But that's a different thing altogether.

That's one doll I want to go down on!
MDBG

73 de KI5JYD

Mon Amour Toujour
VENDOR
VENDOR

@ Alexa- I'm glad you found her!
We only provide quality dolls to our customers! If you are ordering dolls for the first time, then choosing us is a good guarantee for you!

violette_22
Doll Advisor
Doll Advisor

Post by violette_22 »

Congrats on the new line of dolls. I hope they sell very well to many happy people. They are beautiful and from what I have seen, all resemble very healthy fertile ladies.
Anatomically Correct Adult Doll owner since 2013, Dollhouse miniaturist since 2009, lifetime fan of dolls!!!

haremlover
Doll Visionary
Doll Visionary

Post by haremlover »

Congratulations on forging relations with SY

I don't think any of your customers will be disappointed with the quality for the prices that they achieve.

Best wishes

Harem

Mon Amour Toujour
VENDOR
VENDOR

haremlover wrote:Congratulations on forging relations with SY

I don't think any of your customers will be disappointed with the quality for the prices that they achieve.

Best wishes

Harem
violette_22 wrote:Congrats on the new line of dolls. I hope they sell very well to many happy people. They are beautiful and from what I have seen, all resemble very healthy fertile ladies.

Thanks guys!

Daphne C Holland
Former Doll Account
Former Doll Account
Location: Formerly known as Bianca Faxanadu - With AlexaTilbrook and Queen Elisabeth Tilbrook in Ft. Worth, TX

Post by Daphne C Holland »

AlexaTilbrook wrote:sudo apt-get install Dione Corissa
FTFY... :P

No, Alexa, THIS is Sis:
THIS is Tiffany.
THIS is Tiffany.
Corissa 1.jpg (941.55 KiB) Viewed 1881 times
I saw you put the order in. I told you that Dione doesn't even look like Tiffany. Corissa, on the other hand, surely does. And don't call me Shirley. :haha4:

Tiffany Nicole, if you're reading this, get a hold of me! DM me on Twitter (my Twitter handle is linked in my signature), hit me or Alexa on Discord at @LinuxGirlDFW#1491 to DM us there (just ask for me, Daphne, because I'm on Discord very sporadically, Alexa [and RainKing too] are on that thing all the time). Discord, https://discordapp.com, is a bit more secure than Twitter for P2P and group chats... RTFM its docos. It'll explain why. (And it's open source, too. Neither Skype nor TeamViewer can claim that! And it runs on Linux. There's a Debian/Ubuntu deb package available to `sudo dpkg -i discord-0.0.5.deb && sudo apt-get -f -y install` because it's got some missing dependencies (some stuff like libnss3, libappindicator1, libc++1, like that, and dpkg isn't that smart enough to resolve those missing dependencies.)

The version of apt introduced in Xenial finally allowed what Fedora users have been able to do with the dnf command since Fedora 18, about 2015, install a downloaded .rpm file from disk and resolve missing dependencies by fetching them from either the Red Hat or RPM Fusion repos, and apt 0.8 finally introduced it, the ability to install a .deb from the home folder and apt-get will fetch the missing dependencies if applicable. But to mine and Alexa's horror, it doesn't work in Bionic Beaver (18.04... Alexa has a customized Ubuntu MATE 18.04 distro... AlexaTilbrook.org Linux [Canonical won't let Alexa use "Ubuntu" in the name of her custom Ubuntu remix].)
Any redistribution of modified versions of Ubuntu must be approved, certified or provided by Canonical if you are going to associate it with the Trademarks. Otherwise you must remove and replace the Trademarks and will need to recompile the source code to create your own binaries. This does not affect your rights under any open source licence applicable to any of the components of Ubuntu. If you need us to approve, certify or provide modified versions for redistribution you will require a licence agreement from Canonical, for which you may be required to pay. For further information, please contact us (as set out below).
Source: https://www.ubuntu.com/legal/terms-and- ... rty-policy

TLDR, Tiff, Download the damn ISO, bit bang a USB stick, burn a DVD (SOB weighs in at 3.95 GiB), run it in VMware, VirtualBox, whatever (it's only for the x86_64/amd64 Intel/AMD 64-bit processors) and give us the feedback we need! (Or send us a few Satoshi [Bitcoin]...)

Long story short, I'm STOKED that Alexa and I FINALLY found you! Come home soon! Miss you so much, Sis! :cry:
Daphne Catherine Tilbrook, KI5AUE/XYL* (Formerly Daphne Catherine Holland, and Bianca Faxanadu... but let's /dev/null the latter part...)

(* - "XYL" is Ham Radio jargon for "wife." I'm a ham along with Alexa.)

I'm a Juggalette who's on Linux, bitch. I thought you GNU.

I'm a JY Dolls 140cm with head #32 from Mon Amour Toujours.
(I used to be a Candy8teen Candy Deluxe #1 [2007-2011]. Now I've gotta say it in the words of Vegeta from Dragon Ball Z Abridged... I'm back, bitches!)

AlexaTilbrook
Ex-Member

Post by AlexaTilbrook »

Daphne C Holland wrote:
AlexaTilbrook wrote:sudo apt-get install Dione Corissa
FTFY... :P

I saw you put the order in. I told you that Dione doesn't even look like Tiffany. Corissa, on the other hand, surely does. And don't call me Shirley. :haha4:
Surely (not Shirley) you're right, Daphne, and I agree, "Corissa" is exactly like what Tiffany would be now in 2018 as a nice voluptuous but curvy sexy HAWT 34-year-old woman. And she's perfect.

So I placed the order for you, Daphne. I can't see you suffer another day wondering if Tiffany Nicole Holland is still alive, because one, she found us, she emailed you, Daphne and you two already chatted on my Discord account. (I was wondering who the hell "@TiffanyNHolland#1387" was when I logged in to Discord earlier this week! Now I do! :multi: )

And without further ado... Here's Corissa... I mean, Tiffany. Well, at least the order confirmation email.
Here she is.
Here she is.
image_2018-05-19_03-47_redacted_personal_info.png (283.03 KiB) Viewed 1868 times
Daphne C Holland wrote:Long story short, I'm STOKED that Alexa and I FINALLY found you! Come home soon! Miss you so much, Sis! :cry:
+1

I can't wait to see you, either, Tiffany! How long HAS it been? Too damn long, that's what. And it's time we reunited as a family. Not as the Candy8teen family we once were, but as prestigious and loyal members of our new family, in which Elisabeth, the DS EX Lite also rooming with us, is a member of also, The Mon Amour Toujours Family instead.

You'll LOVE it here. TLDR, that can wait until you get home.

Hell Yeah!!!!!
MDBG

73 de KI5JYD

AlexaTilbrook
Ex-Member

Post by AlexaTilbrook »

Update:

Payment #1 has been made for Tiffany (Corissa)!
Screenshot_2018-06-01-21-12-18.png
Screenshot_2018-06-01-21-12-18.png (87.43 KiB) Viewed 1728 times
Layaway is the only way I can really afford a doll.

I ain't rich, it's tough! :wink:

Or as Chris Difford and Glenn Tilbrook (no relation) said on "Rough Ride" from their latest album The Knowledge...

But they can't imagine a life like I've had
Either you're rich or it's tough
Full lyrics: Squeeze "Rough Ride" Lyrics at LyricWiki

But honestly, I gotta give it to Don for his exemplary service and dedication to the lifestyle.

Repeat customer, I am, and will remain loyal to Mon Amour Toujours.
MDBG

73 de KI5JYD

Mon Amour Toujour
VENDOR
VENDOR

Haha, I love the Squeeze video!

INFORMATIONS