www.freelovedollhouse.com

New to all this, questions about the site

FreeLoveDollHouse provides customized customer service to meet customer needs and our work purpose is help customers find the most suitable companion doll! Choose us, you can get the fastest and professional service, and we only sell quality physical dolls, so you can have more peace of mind. All of our beautiful dolls are fully custom made and you can choose the options according to your own preferences. Packaging and payment methods are always discreet and privacy is always protected. We not only provide physical dolls, we also provide corresponding clothing and configuration for dolls.https://www.freelovedollhouse.com/
Baragon
Apprentice
Apprentice

New to all this, questions about the site

Post by Baragon »

Okay, so the doll I am interested in is named "Catrina", and I like her exactly as she is in the photo. However, I can't find the number options for the hair/toenails.

I have looked on the WM website, and she seems to be a #56 head, but I'm not sure what her body is called, aside from her being 5'3". Thing is, I don't understand why she is cheaper on the Mon Amour site. I've seen Don's videos, and read the glowing reviews, so I trust him and the site, i'm just looking for some education on how it all works lol.

Thanks in advance!

EDIT: Ohhh I feel silly. The hair and nail options are in the pictures. Well, consider that a noob mistake on my part.

While i'm asking noobie questions, I would like to know about this TPE "smell" i've been reading about. Is it really that bad? How long does it last, and what can I do to minimize it or get rid of it? I'm usually pretty good with bad smells but certain chemical smells give me headaches.

Are there certain fabrics or metals (in jewelry) to avoid? I know I should wash anything I put on her several times. Also, I was thinking of getting a wheelchair to make it easier to move her around the house. Would this be a good idea?

RainKing
Doll Advisor
Doll Advisor

Re: New to all this, questions about the site

Post by RainKing »

Hello Baragon,

Maybe I can clear this this up, I have been exploring the new MAT site also.
the "Part Number" is the doll type and head...
j16056Doem means 160cm head 56 D cup OEM head.

I am not sure what the J means.

a wheel chair is good if you have room, I use and Office chair for Eva my 157B
MDBG
Formerly known as SillyconeLover (it was only for a week)

Baragon
Apprentice
Apprentice

Post by Baragon »

RainKing wrote:Hello Baragon,

Oh okay, that makes sense. What does OEM mean?

AlexaTilbrook
Ex-Member

Post by AlexaTilbrook »

Baragon wrote:
RainKing wrote:Hello Baragon,

Oh okay, that makes sense. What does OEM mean?
Original Equipment Manufacturer

Like HP is an OEM of computer products; WM (Jinsan) and JY are OEMs of dolls. Don strives to get you the genuine product.
MDBG

73 de KI5JYD

RainKing
Doll Advisor
Doll Advisor

Post by RainKing »

WM seems to make 2 types of heads... OEM which are replacements or customized installed or the one the said doll comes with.
I.E. Eva, was a WM "Trinity" but I got the Ameila head on her. or I could have picked an OEM which u usually purchase separately I assume.

That's my best guess.
Also check your PMs in the upper left corner under new messages..

Cheers!
RK
MDBG
Formerly known as SillyconeLover (it was only for a week)

DexterQuest
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor

Post by DexterQuest »

When you say you looked on WM's website, you are talking about wmdolls dot com, right? That website is not the manufacture's website, it is another vendor website. I do feel that the domain name for that site is very misleading too. (It is a good idea to visit every vendor to see all the differences.)

I am sensitive to chemical smells (especially cleaners and hairspray), but I'm able to handle TPE just fine. It's really just the first 2 weeks that the smell is strong. Openning the window and have the fan blow could make this reduce faster.

People use rolling office chairs instead of wheelchairs to move the girls around. A wheelchair might be just as effective, but people usually already have office chairs.

Mon Amour Toujour
VENDOR
VENDOR

Post by Mon Amour Toujour »

HI Baragon, thanks for your questions. Thank you Rainking, Alexa and DQ for jumping in here.

So a couple things-

Although the WM site is technically a vendor it is the main WM site. The reason their prices are higher there is because they want to encourage customers to support their vendors (who they sell to).

OEM does mean Original Equipment Manufacturer. With the WM heads these are heads that are made by the Jinsan factory (where WM dolls are made), labeled as WM heads but commissioned by others for WM to make. When the OEM heads are sold separately they are a little more expensive than the regular WM heads.

The "J" in the beginning of the product code stands for Jinsan.

You'll find that the WM dolls have a slight TPE smell at first but it does go away after a couple weeks. TBH I'm rather sensitive to odors and I have no issues with the smell.

For clothing, as you seem to have discovered, it is best to wash dark clothing. If you should encounter a stain others have had luck with acne creams with hydrogen peroxide in them to remove the stain. All metals are safe with TPE.

Catrina is certainly a hottie! If you want her exactly as pictured the only required options are the hair style and vagina type; any options you don't select will default to the picture. With all WM dolls I ask the factory to include a WM certificate of authenticity.

A wheelchair might help moving her around and I like Rainking's idea as well. You might want to hold off making a purchase of a chair until you have a better idea oh how far you'll be moving her and how much. It's certainly something to think about though.

Let me know if this information helps.
Email:info@FreelovedollHouse.com
http://www.freelovedollhouse.com/
We only provide quality dolls to our customers! If you are ordering dolls for the first time, then choosing us is a good guarantee for you!

INFORMATIONS