www.6yedollglobal.com/

What is going on?

6Ye is an all time ready & customer-centric team offering beautiful, realistic and soulful looking sex dolls. Our hand-crafted dolls are a piece of art for us. We have been in the business over 4 years, serving customers all over the world. We do not handle retail sales. Please feel free to inquire for our dolls, then purchase from our authorized resellers.
gonestill77
Doll Guru
Doll Guru

Re: What is going on?

Post by gonestill77 »

Mr Franz wrote:Hell, I'd be upset too. Sure you can get your own bolts, but you shouldn't have to. If I bought a new car and it was missing a lug nut, I'd certainly expect the dealer to remedy the situation, not give me a song and dance or flat out ignore my request.

+1 :thumbs_up: :thumbs_up: :thumbs_up:
Eve- 2016 Sanhui 145
Lucinda- 2015 DS 163 plus

Eves thread http://dollforum.com/forum/viewtopic.php?f=261&t=70866
Lucinda's thread viewtopic.php?f=143&t=128707
My doll cleaning and drying video viewtopic.php?f=7&t=127010
Eve and Lucinda's thread viewtopic.php?f=87&t=129480
Eve and Lucinda's dirty movies. viewtopic.php?f=87&t=126968

HotDiggityDoll
Doll Elder
Doll Elder

Post by HotDiggityDoll »

Mr Franz wrote:Hell, I'd be upset too. Sure you can get your own bolts, but you shouldn't have to. If I bought a new car and it was missing a lug nut, I'd certainly expect the dealer to remedy the situation, not give me a song and dance or flat out ignore my request.
Agreed, you should get what you pay for!

Zaborg should be reimbursed for his time, effort, and the hassle.
My Doll Album is here!

haremlover
Doll Visionary
Doll Visionary

Post by haremlover »

The absolutism of enforcement of contract gives a rigidity to society in which nothing can be forgiven and everyone is fighting and nasty to each other.

The point about Shakespeare's Merchant of Venice is that Shylock is owed a pound of flesh. He demands the heart.

Demanding what you are owed down to the last penny, sou, cent or dime debases the soul.

If someone doesn't give contractually what they owe and it's actually of not great importance to you - for goodness sake, the cost of six bolts at your local store - you can rely on the fact that they will get what they deserve.

If you want to curse somebody, you don't need to curse with evil. You simply curse them by wishing them what they deserve. It works wonders and you don't even need to curse them. They will bring it upon themselves.

The other day on the way to the airport when I was in a hurry I was cursed by a stupid sprite on a motorbike who objected to my car, probably on account of my position on the road approaching a roundabout. He banged the car as he passed. Later he overtook me banging my drivers' side mirror. I held back to get rid of him in front and he slowed down instead of going ahead as fast as he liked. He was driving forward whilst turning his head looking at me behind and it was quite apparent that he was heading for an accident. He did. Luckily for anyone else it wasn't a head on collision but later when at a traffic jam where I had stopped he accelerated past me on the passenger side of the car banging my mirror on that side, and knocking himself off balance as a result, wobbling and falling off some 10 yards or so in front of me at the side of the road. Entirely his own actions.

The other night at the Cannes Film Festival I witnessed a woman being treated badly by the guards. She was getting in a fuming temper as a result and it was doing no good and anyone could see it would do no good. The next day I filed a report calmly with the festival administration. That will work its way through the system and be much more effective than expressing outrage at the place of the incident.

Beefing about six bolts in this thread is likewise.

If 6YE consistently make mistakes then people will have less confidence in dealing with them.

Best wishes

Harem
Latest reviews coming for Irontech and FJ doll silicone ladies.

Chloé's book
is available from The-Doll-House
- - - -
Here's Coverdoll Yolanda
- - - -
Reviews for:
-DS-OR-JY-SY-Jarliet-Vivid-SM-SE-ZOne-JM-Sino-Sanhui-Pipedream--XY-WM-Elsa Babe-SM Silicone Siliko-XYcolo-Starpery-Elsa Babe-FutureDoll-Zelex-Irontech-FJ Doll
- - - -
YouTube Doll Review Channel
-https://www.youtube.com/@sexdoll-reviews-

Dr Dollinger
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor

Post by Dr Dollinger »

haremlover wrote:The absolutism of enforcement of contract gives a rigidity to society in which nothing can be forgiven and everyone is fighting and nasty to each other.
Yepp
That's absolutely right
Instead of waiting for several months, he could just do it in one day. For his own sake and benefit
He got some good suggestions and was offered also some help...

Like a few nice guys here, asking several questions, open for every single question a new thread..
They get some good advice, pictures, links & informations..
But no reply... no feedback... no thanks at all
Or some people pm me and ask something. I try to give the best answer I'm just capable of . Often it costs time and effort
Same game! No feedback, nothing...
Despite this behavior, I wouldn't stop to help

If the OP would mention to 6YE (or BCD - Jeff) , that he already bought those bolts himself, he could ask for compensation like an additional wig or two.. or something
Jazzmine______________________________________________Demona____________________________Druuna

Roona
_

Johnbuhr

Post by Johnbuhr »

It is true that you need to be flexible and have some understanding. Everyone makes mistakes, but...
In his defence, his doll was missing the ordered shrugging and standing options in the first place. He was suggested to cut through the TPE and put the bolts himself. 6ye claimed to have sent those twice but he tells he never got them, this while waiting for several weeks or even months. During the time, the manufacturer has been repeatedly unresponsive. The frustration comes from a build-up of successive issues, and not from some isolated small mistake - his reaction is understandable.

Nevertheless, it would be a good thing to handle the bolts issue by himself (buying and cutting), like I did for the loose neck issue on my doll. In the end, the most important is to be able to enjoy the girl! (and send us some nice pics) :)

Sange Doll
Manufacturer
Manufacturer

Post by Sange Doll »

Maybe you should send email to him directly or call him

Xander_DL

Post by Xander_DL »

Totally agree, vendor has* a responsibility the fact that the buyer in this case is capable and willing to fix the problem himself is besides the point.

Zaborg

Post by Zaborg »

The original complaints of the doll we're more than just a few bolts were missing it didn't have the shrugging shoulders and they appear to straight have lied multiple times about their quality control what they were doing to fix the issue. it's almost as equally as frustrating as this forum is on how they're always trying to protect the vendors and blame everyone else when s*** goes wrong. I've been dealing with this issue of this doll for almost 4 months now. Spending this much money on an object and not having it as you wanted it is b*******. The longer that this goes on the more upset I get. If I hadn't used Jeff from BCD I would have contacted my bank and told them that it was fraud. The only reason I can't do that is because Jeff isn't the one that did anything wrong

Zaborg

Post by Zaborg »

For full disclosure the doll vendor was supposed to have sent a care package with the bolts and they head to make up for the shrugging shoulder option and all they did was send an extra head. When I asked about the bolts they said they forgot to put those in they would send the new ones out in the mail. Then they proceeded to send me someone else's tracking number and said everything else was good. I am not surprised at all that this company has straight sent the wrong doll to people.

INFORMATIONS