www.6yedollglobal.com/

6ye 165 C cup and 169 C cup dolls legs length and weight?

6Ye is an all time ready & customer-centric team offering beautiful, realistic and soulful looking sex dolls. Our hand-crafted dolls are a piece of art for us. We have been in the business over 4 years, serving customers all over the world. We do not handle retail sales. Please feel free to inquire for our dolls, then purchase from our authorized resellers.
Dollsampler
Doll Advisor
Doll Advisor

6ye 165 C cup and 169 C cup dolls legs length and weight?

Post by Dollsampler »

If you look at most of the vendors sites advertising the two tall 6ye C cup dolls ( including 6ye website) you get the following legs length, thigh diameter and weight:
165 C cup legs length 87 cm, thigh diameter 49 cm( Should be the same as 165 F cup) weight 36 kgs
169 C cup legs length 83 cm, thigh diameter 44 cm, weight 33 kgs ?
Are these measurements confirmed by the owners of these dolls?
By comparing the pictures to the tall dolls I already have I would say that the legs length of the 165 C, F cup is correct but the legs length of the 169 C cup is more like 93 cm than 83 cm.
I ask this question because I expect the delivery of a 6ye 165 C cup very soon.

Dollsampler
Doll Advisor
Doll Advisor

Re: 6ye 165 C cup and 169 C cup dolls legs lenght and weigh

Post by Dollsampler »

Well I am now able to answer to my own questions regarding the 165 C cup and the 169 C cup.
I just received my "165 C cup".
In fact it was a 169 C cup as apparently 6ye do not produce the 165 C cup anymore.
The 169 C cup is in fact the same as the 165 C cup except that they added 6 centimeters more in the legs (Calves principaly) That could be a benefit for the use of the doll for some tall peoples.

So here are the real dimensions and weight of the 169 C cup with standing feet and a standard head (LUNA beautifull head, very sexy with her specially shaped lips) that is height of 21-22 from chin to top head.
171 cm tall BWH 84 56 92 underbust 66 legs lenght 93cm (NOT 83 as advertised) thigh diameter 50 cm (NOT 44)
WEIGHT 36.5 kgs (NOT 32 kgs)

Very sexy solid breast that react almost like real ones because the TPE used is quite soft (no rubber smell some fruity smell) The C cup size is what is called "full blown breast" size (only ONE PER CENT of Western Young women (not the old mama with fat breasts) have larger breast than that size.
Impressive sexy buttock with large volume and hips slightly wides but not too much.
Lifelike thigh diameter.
She came Virgin even with the insert (removable vagina option) I had to install afterwards
Of course with her long legs she looks like a top mannequin which is quite an experience as she is much more sexy than the real ones.

The only problem I have is with the legs where the knees joints have a trend to cause the legs to arch (for what reason?) when the doll is standing which can cause her not to hold the standing position if the legs are not well locked backwards.

If one fit this doll with a head size 22-23cm (from chin to top head) more related to her body size she will be a 172 cm top model.

Dollsampler
Doll Advisor
Doll Advisor

Re: 6ye 165 C cup and 169 C cup dolls legs length and weigh

Post by Dollsampler »

After one week I found the 169 C cup so agreable (this soft TPE make her body touching irresistible and her organs are so well made (not necessarily as far as the localisation is concerned but they are not spreading and fragile as WMDOLLS) and the Luna head is so attractive that I have ordered the 165 F cup with two more heads

I like the 165cm body size (Western Young women average height) but I usually dont like too big breast size (I mean above C cup: ). However I hope with this soft TPE feeling and reaction to gravity (solid breast) that the breast will behave as lifelike anyway.

Upon receipt of this doll I will be able to be more precise about the real dimensions of the 165 cm body F type (underbust,legs lenght, thigh diameter, shoulder width are often a mess in the vendor tables everywhere on the net)

When ordered this one I have be informed by the vendor that 6YE use generally 3 different type of head connectors depending on the doll model.
The 169 C cup head I have has a sloted pivot which turn inside a M16 screw (threaded inside and outside) Very stable system
The 165 F cup standard has a pivot connector in the head which fit into a plastic cap secured on the neck. Of course that is not compatible with WMDOLL screws (and so far I have found no adapter for it on the market: Dollhouse for example) So I requested mine to be fitted with the old standard WM screw system.
The 6YE older smaller dolls models have still the M16 screw as standard.

I will see if these requirements are fullfilled because actually (for example the size of the doll, I ordered 165cm and received the 169cm model) it seems that 6YE factory is not very reliable.

INFORMATIONS