www.6yedollglobal.com/

Does 6YE make heads with closed eyes or eyelids?

6Ye is an all time ready & customer-centric team offering beautiful, realistic and soulful looking sex dolls. Our hand-crafted dolls are a piece of art for us. We have been in the business over 4 years, serving customers all over the world. We do not handle retail sales. Please feel free to inquire for our dolls, then purchase from our authorized resellers.
M_K_

Does 6YE make heads with closed eyes or eyelids?

Post by M_K_ »

Greetings Everyone,

I am currently on the fence of getting a 6YE 150cm D-cup for its loose joints option.
But being an aspie I get anxious when making eye contact (even with a doll) so I would prefer to get a head with closed eyes or eyelids that can be closed.

I can't find any heads with closed eyes on the reseller sites, but I found this post where a 6YE head (I think N14) has closed eyes.

So...does 6ye actually make heads with closed eyes or movable eyelids, or was that just a mod in that photo?

Thanks

SiegeFox
Contributing Poster
Contributing Poster

Re: Does 6YE make heads with closed eyes or eyelids?

Post by SiegeFox »

as far as I've seen there are no dolls offered by 6ye that have closed eyes option, though I know that bootycalldolls is going to start selling eyelids that open and close for dolls that you can buy then install into your doll separately (it was an idea of a member here who 3d prints them) a lot of doll members have his work. Though it could never hurt to ask 6ye directly maybe they do have an option like that but haven't listed it on their website.
I don't know what to put here so I'll just tell a joke :)

Two guys sitting in a bar. One turns to the other and asks, " If you knew a nuclear bomb was about to go off and you had 5 minutes to live, what would you do with the rest of your life?" The man asks, "Can I disarm the bomb?" To which the other replies "no its gonna happen one way or another, but what would you do with your remaining 5 minutes?" The man ponders for a bit before answering, "Well if I'm gonna die I'm gonna do it happy so I would Fuck the first thing that moves, What about you?" To which the man replies without hesitation, " I would stand real still for about 5 minutes."

Link to my Youtube channel if you like gaming videos
https://www.youtube.com/siegefoxgaming

M_K_

Post by M_K_ »

SiegeFox wrote:as far as I've seen there are no dolls offered by 6ye that have closed eyes option, though I know that bootycalldolls is going to start selling eyelids that open and close for dolls that you can buy then install into your doll separately (it was an idea of a member here who 3d prints them) a lot of doll members have his work. Though it could never hurt to ask 6ye directly maybe they do have an option like that but haven't listed it on their website.
Thanks for the info. Those eyelids from that post are probably not from 6ye then.

Meanwhile, does anyone here have more photos of 6ye heads modded with eyelids?

optical delusion
Vendor Affiliated
Vendor Affiliated

Post by optical delusion »

here is the link to the maker of the eyes and eye lids thread

viewtopic.php?f=6&t=57400&p=1235072&hil ... s#p1235072

mannequinfan work s brilliant and i would highly recommend a set. he is quite busy so there can be a wait so get in asap if your keen

MannequinFan
Vendor Affiliated
Vendor Affiliated

Post by MannequinFan »

Hey thanks OD for the kind mention.

M_K_, as long as the doll uses the typical 32mm half round eyes with cotton backing the eyelids I make should work.

Some doll heads have more open looking eyes than others. If you want to use the eyelids I would suggest getting a head with more open eyes and without the eyelashes installed.

I just sent some eyelids to Jeff at BCD, so he could probably set you right up if you want to go that route.

INFORMATIONS