www.6yedollglobal.com/

Review Video for 6YE 161cm

6Ye is an all time ready & customer-centric team offering beautiful, realistic and soulful looking sex dolls. Our hand-crafted dolls are a piece of art for us. We have been in the business over 4 years, serving customers all over the world. We do not handle retail sales. Please feel free to inquire for our dolls, then purchase from our authorized resellers.
Danielk
Active Poster
Active Poster

Re: Review Video for 6YE 161cm

Post by Danielk »

Hi I have the same deformation on the 165N and i like it now ;) this was the only thing that i was a bit worried when i ordered her. Since my 161E is also on the way its no trouble for me. they feel very nice and those details are great.

I cant to get the two sided boob sandwich ;)

Dr Dollinger
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor

Post by Dr Dollinger »

Congratulations SiegeFox
Nice review
I think everyone just should know, this dolls boobs are really soft and jiggly :mrgreen:
Great to see, that you have so much fun & still got the standing feet
Jazzmine______________________________________________Demona____________________________Druuna

Roona
_

SiegeFox
Contributing Poster
Contributing Poster

Post by SiegeFox »

@Babel99
the crease on the cheeks is not what you think it is, the picture there doesn't reflect the ones my doll has, Blair has lightly defined creases under her cheeks not across them like the photo you gave and they are emphasizing the fat cheeks lol, and you'll be happy to know that there is definitely a line on the back but again not as defined as the photos, here are some photos to show you they have improved their model at least for my doll.... cant speak for others
IMG_20180503_162133.jpg
IMG_20180503_162133.jpg (865.3 KiB) Viewed 3073 times
IMG_20180503_162246.jpg
IMG_20180503_162246.jpg (680.81 KiB) Viewed 3073 times
IMG_20180503_162405.jpg
IMG_20180503_162405.jpg (1.01 MiB) Viewed 3073 times
Hope that helps, I for one think the body is perfect :glou: Just my opinion though
I don't know what to put here so I'll just tell a joke :)

Two guys sitting in a bar. One turns to the other and asks, " If you knew a nuclear bomb was about to go off and you had 5 minutes to live, what would you do with the rest of your life?" The man asks, "Can I disarm the bomb?" To which the other replies "no its gonna happen one way or another, but what would you do with your remaining 5 minutes?" The man ponders for a bit before answering, "Well if I'm gonna die I'm gonna do it happy so I would Fuck the first thing that moves, What about you?" To which the man replies without hesitation, " I would stand real still for about 5 minutes."

Link to my Youtube channel if you like gaming videos
https://www.youtube.com/siegefoxgaming

SiegeFox
Contributing Poster
Contributing Poster

Post by SiegeFox »

Dr Dollinger wrote:Congratulations SiegeFox
Nice review
I think everyone just should know, this dolls boobs are really soft and jiggly :mrgreen:
Great to see, that you have so much fun & still got the standing feet
Thanks man, and yes I have a lot of fun lol.....

Still trying to figure out the whole standing feet thing, its not as easy as I thought especially since she is like 88 pounds or so.
Let me know if you have any pointers please
:glou: Cheers mate

Two guys sitting in a bar. One turns to the other and asks, " If you knew a nuclear bomb was about to go off and you had 5 minutes to live, what would you do with the rest of your life?" The man asks, "Can I disarm the bomb?" To which the other replies "no its gonna happen one way or another, but what would you do with your remaining 5 minutes?" The man ponders for a bit before answering, "Well if I'm gonna die I'm gonna do it happy so I would Fuck the first thing that moves, What about you?" To which the man replies without hesitation, " I would stand real still for about 5 minutes."

rwsim727
Active Poster
Active Poster

Post by rwsim727 »

Thanks for the extended video. The way the boobs "roll off" her chest when she is lying on her back is awesome. I have a 165F (KiWi) with hollow breasts, but they are not as "mushy" as Blair's.
Your demonstration on the shrugging shoulders was very informative.
Did I hear correctly that she has a 2nd Gen head connector ?

SiegeFox
Contributing Poster
Contributing Poster

Post by SiegeFox »

rwsim727 wrote: Did I hear correctly that she has a 2nd Gen head connector ?

yes sir, just push the head right on

SiegeFox
Contributing Poster
Contributing Poster

Post by SiegeFox »

bad news.... she rolled over funky and her wrist wire is broken, and she cant hold her wrist in position anymore, any tips on how i can fix?

Babel99
Doll Elder
Doll Elder

Post by Babel99 »

I thought the wrist was ball jointed!!??
Jael - (YL 148) viewtopic.php?f=212&t=73333

Miriame - (SM 136) viewtopic.php?f=269&t=102115

Beth - (SM 157G) viewtopic.php?f=269&t=149637

Brooke - (Starpery 148F) viewtopic.php?t=175783

Dr Dollinger
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor

Post by Dr Dollinger »

8O Damn
I'm really sorry to hear that!!
Unfortunately, there is no easy fix for this kind of wire damage
That means, you would have to exchange the complete wire for the wrist and fingers!

Looks like not all new dolls are equipped the same.
Don't ask me why...
So it's very very important to make sure on purchase that you really get that ball-joint wrist.
Without mention it explicitly, you maybe only get that wired wrist
SiegeFox wrote:Still trying to figure out the whole standing feet thing, its not as easy as I thought especially since she is like 88 pounds or so.
Let me know if you have any pointers please
Best method to bring a heavy doll in the stand (my opinion)
Adjustable barstool (with or without rolls)
PicsArt_05-06-04.15.30.jpg
PicsArt_05-06-04.15.30.jpg (196.02 KiB) Viewed 2924 times
Put her in some heels
PicsArt_05-06-05.05.40.jpg
PicsArt_05-06-05.05.40.jpg (204.33 KiB) Viewed 2924 times
Straighten her legs
PicsArt_05-06-05.18.20.jpg
PicsArt_05-06-05.18.20.jpg (233.41 KiB) Viewed 2924 times
Raise the height
PicsArt_05-06-07.59.07.jpg
PicsArt_05-06-07.59.07.jpg (198.38 KiB) Viewed 2909 times
Oops...

Tilt her downward and lift her up
PicsArt_05-06-05.09.53.jpg
PicsArt_05-06-05.09.53.jpg (291.07 KiB) Viewed 2924 times
Jazzmine______________________________________________Demona____________________________Druuna

Roona
_

SiegeFox
Contributing Poster
Contributing Poster

Post by SiegeFox »

Babel99 wrote:I thought the wrist was ball jointed!!??
they were supposed to be.... guess i got screwed, lord knows they were trying to cut corners by trying to give me a doll that was missing other parts of the skeleton

Dollsampler
Doll Advisor
Doll Advisor

Post by Dollsampler »

The 6YE TPE is indeed very soft (so agreable) but not so much elastic as one could hope .
I found that my 169 C cup must be kept standing most of the time not to get lasting déformations (flatening) and unwanted creases on the buttock (lying on the back) or the shoulders (lying on the side) Lying on the face side must be forgotten.

Dollbabsown

Post by Dollbabsown »

Did you have contact with the vendor/manufacturer already.
What did they say, en what do they do about the wristit? just interest.
6ye/166 A cup TPE - Given away
WM 166 C Cup TPE - Sold
WM 168 A cupTPE - Sold
SM 156 A cup Sillicone
Sanhui 145A cup Sillicone
Jiusheng 148 B cup Sillicone

SiegeFox
Contributing Poster
Contributing Poster

Post by SiegeFox »

its a vain effort to contact the vendor because they don't respond for days, and they don't want to help.... trust me, i danced with them for a whole month after paying for her to make sure she was as advertised even resulting in the doll being redone once, yet they still found a few ways to screw me over, don't get me wrong i like the doll and i don't regret the purchase but i do expect some professionalism in a company and some quality checking. doll is missing 3 of the features the doll page says comes as standard.

P.S. this isnt a hate post just more of a experience fyi, that is what this forum is about right.

Per rule 10 of this forum i wont post such feedback without legitimate proof of said claims.
Desktop Screenshot 2018.04.14 - 11.02.55.83.png
Desktop Screenshot 2018.04.14 - 11.02.55.83.png (1.11 MiB) Viewed 2638 times
Desktop Screenshot 2018.05.22 - 23.52.59.11.jpg
Desktop Screenshot 2018.05.22 - 23.52.59.11.jpg (200.17 KiB) Viewed 2638 times
Desktop Screenshot 2018.05.22 - 23.59.03.25.jpg
Desktop Screenshot 2018.05.22 - 23.59.03.25.jpg (165.27 KiB) Viewed 2638 times
As you can see in the last one they never answered my question about the doll including everything as advertised.... i have an idea why but i wont post opinions on that.
my doll is missing ball joint wrist, enhanced finger tip design, realist anus (it still has the mold on it and lack both detail and paint, if you watched my video you will know what i mean)

as to what i did to fix it, the broken wrist i mean.... i havnt, cant seem to figure out how to approach it, plus im not looking forward to playing surgeon, ill feel like a psycho having to open up her wrist to replace the wires that are snapped.... still trying to work up to it.

Dollbabsown

Post by Dollbabsown »

Very annoying that the seller on the 6ye site does not respond. It is behavior that I recognize, asking certain questions to it just seems to be ignored.
It comes across as disinterest.
I do not know if you have already left a revieuw. If not, then an option is to indicate that you are going to write a bad review about them.
With me that helped to handle the last piece of things that was not done properly.
Otherwise, have a long breath and continue to write until you do get an answer. Or you pretend to be a new buyer, and then let you know that you are not a satisfied buyer. And you had no choice but to do this crazy reaction. And as far as the forum is concerned with rule 10, you have the right to write down your experiences from your own hands. Sometimes the importance of a seller seems to weigh more heavily than that of a buyer. Where I come from, you as a buyer have the right to redress and compensation.
In the worst case, there are ways to repair the wrist on this forum. Not nice to have to do, but maybe better than to sit with a doll with broken wrist.
In any case, I hope that a positive outcome will follow. I wish you good luck.
6ye/166 A cup TPE - Given away
WM 166 C Cup TPE - Sold
WM 168 A cupTPE - Sold
SM 156 A cup Sillicone
Sanhui 145A cup Sillicone
Jiusheng 148 B cup Sillicone

SiegeFox
Contributing Poster
Contributing Poster

Post by SiegeFox »

thanks Dollbabsown, appreciate that.
I've been looking for a good post that explains the process, cant seem to find one, im probably looking in the wrong place. Is there like a maintenance section or something.
Or if you can do me a favor an post a link to a post if you a find on that would be awesome.
I doubt blair is enjoying her wrist lol so looking forward to it not wobbling everywhere

INFORMATIONS