www.6yedollglobal.com/

Review Video for 6YE 161cm

6Ye is an all time ready & customer-centric team offering beautiful, realistic and soulful looking sex dolls. Our hand-crafted dolls are a piece of art for us. We have been in the business over 4 years, serving customers all over the world. We do not handle retail sales. Please feel free to inquire for our dolls, then purchase from our authorized resellers.
Cl5k12
Contributing Poster
Contributing Poster

Re: Review Video for 6YE 161cm

Post by Cl5k12 »

SiegeFox wrote:thanks Dollbabsown, appreciate that.
I've been looking for a good post that explains the process, cant seem to find one, im probably looking in the wrong place. Is there like a maintenance section or something.
Or if you can do me a favor an post a link to a post if you a find on that would be awesome.
I doubt blair is enjoying her wrist lol so looking forward to it not wobbling everywhere
Hey bud, first, I would like to say thanks for your review. I actually watched your vid the other day, and just found this thread on the forum. Haha.

Anyway, sorry to hear about your experience and for Blair's broken wrist. It's probably not the best explanation as far as missing some of the features, but maybe it has to do with the language barrier. I noticed some things among a few vendor sites seem to be filled with a few grammar errors.

As far as the wrist, you should post it in the maintenance thread. Some people have lots of knowledge. You could even try to contact 6ye directly and ask if they have any tips for fixing a wrist.

Lastly, maybe even ask Don from Mon Amour Tojour. He has lots of videos about general doll maintenance. He may have some advice. Also, for some reason, I'd also ask Jeff from Booty Call Dolls, since I think he has someone who works for him who does maintenance (but don't quote me on this).

Goodluck!

Dollbabsown

Post by Dollbabsown »

Repair & Maintenance is where you must find something about fingers/pols that is broken.
Or other parts that been broken and made.
6ye/166 A cup TPE - Given away
WM 166 C Cup TPE - Sold
WM 168 A cupTPE - Sold
SM 156 A cup Sillicone
Sanhui 145A cup Sillicone
Jiusheng 148 B cup Sillicone

SiegeFox
Contributing Poster
Contributing Poster

Post by SiegeFox »

thanks Cl5k12 for the info, to be honest i didnt even consider asking 6ye. why didnt i think of that.
and thank you Dollbabsown ill be sure to look into the repair and maintenance section.

appreciate the both of you

:glou:
I don't know what to put here so I'll just tell a joke :)

Two guys sitting in a bar. One turns to the other and asks, " If you knew a nuclear bomb was about to go off and you had 5 minutes to live, what would you do with the rest of your life?" The man asks, "Can I disarm the bomb?" To which the other replies "no its gonna happen one way or another, but what would you do with your remaining 5 minutes?" The man ponders for a bit before answering, "Well if I'm gonna die I'm gonna do it happy so I would Fuck the first thing that moves, What about you?" To which the man replies without hesitation, " I would stand real still for about 5 minutes."

Link to my Youtube channel if you like gaming videos
https://www.youtube.com/siegefoxgaming

INFORMATIONS