www.6yedollglobal.com/

Question? Does anyone know the shoe size of the 161 doll?

6Ye is an all time ready & customer-centric team offering beautiful, realistic and soulful looking sex dolls. Our hand-crafted dolls are a piece of art for us. We have been in the business over 4 years, serving customers all over the world. We do not handle retail sales. Please feel free to inquire for our dolls, then purchase from our authorized resellers.
SiegeFox
Contributing Poster
Contributing Poster

Post by SiegeFox »

Trying to pick out a complete outfit but the shoe size is a mystery or at least I haven't looked in the right place.
Can anyone help?

Oh.... and does anyone know if the dolls have a wire in the big toe for non standing feet?
I don't know what to put here so I'll just tell a joke :)

Two guys sitting in a bar. One turns to the other and asks, " If you knew a nuclear bomb was about to go off and you had 5 minutes to live, what would you do with the rest of your life?" The man asks, "Can I disarm the bomb?" To which the other replies "no its gonna happen one way or another, but what would you do with your remaining 5 minutes?" The man ponders for a bit before answering, "Well if I'm gonna die I'm gonna do it happy so I would Fuck the first thing that moves, What about you?" To which the man replies without hesitation, " I would stand real still for about 5 minutes."

Link to my Youtube channel if you like gaming videos
https://www.youtube.com/siegefoxgaming

Dr Dollinger
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor

Re: Question? Does anyone know the shoe size of the 161 dol

Post by Dr Dollinger »

Hey SiegeFox,

Her foot length is about 8 5/16" = 21.3 centimeter (8.4 in)

Shoesize :
From 3,5/1,5/34 to 6/4/37 (US/UK/EU)

Best fit is up to 4,5/2,5/35 without extra sock support
All sizes beyond that, should be supported by some extra socks
Very small sizes aren't easy and inexpensive to get. So, most of my shoes are between 5/3/35 and 5,5/3,5/36

Unfortunately, no 6YE doll has wires in the big toes.
I would strongly recommend the standing option. It's so much easier to handle, better to touch and even to watch. For photography a must

If you don't like the bolts, screw them out. Make a TPE plug for the holes and in worst case close the edges with some heat.
Opposite isn't just possible - From non standing to standing option

Doc
Jazzmine______________________________________________Demona____________________________Druuna

Roona
_

SiegeFox
Contributing Poster
Contributing Poster

Re: Question? Does anyone know the shoe size of the 161 dol

Post by SiegeFox »

Dr Dollinger wrote:Hey SiegeFox,

Her foot length is about 8 5/16" = 21.3 centimeter (8.4 in)

Shoesize :
From 3,5/1,5/34 to 6/4/37 (US/UK/EU)

Best fit is up to 4,5/2,5/35 without extra sock support
All sizes beyond that, should be supported by some extra socks
Very small sizes aren't easy and inexpensive to get. So, most of my shoes are between 5/3/35 and 5,5/3,5/36

Unfortunately, no 6YE doll has wires in the big toes.
I would strongly recommend the standing option. It's so much easier to handle, better to touch and even to watch. For photography a must

If you don't like the bolts, screw them out. Make a TPE plug for the holes and in worst case close the edges with some heat.
Opposite isn't just possible - From non standing to standing option

Doc
Thanks for the help man. Unfortunately the whole standing feet option has sailed because I already purchased the doll.
Wish I know there was a solution to the ugly bolts, else I would have made the investment in the option.

I'll get used to it. I honestly don't need the doll to stand anyway. The doll is a cuddle buddy and for company in my empty house so standing isn't a must.
To be honest the ability to sleep with it is just a perk. Though I'm not gonna sit here and pretend I'm not looking forward to that lol. :whistle:

Cheers man thanks for the help again. :glou:
I don't know what to put here so I'll just tell a joke :)

Two guys sitting in a bar. One turns to the other and asks, " If you knew a nuclear bomb was about to go off and you had 5 minutes to live, what would you do with the rest of your life?" The man asks, "Can I disarm the bomb?" To which the other replies "no its gonna happen one way or another, but what would you do with your remaining 5 minutes?" The man ponders for a bit before answering, "Well if I'm gonna die I'm gonna do it happy so I would Fuck the first thing that moves, What about you?" To which the man replies without hesitation, " I would stand real still for about 5 minutes."

Link to my Youtube channel if you like gaming videos
https://www.youtube.com/siegefoxgaming

INFORMATIONS