www.6yedollglobal.com/

Question for 6Ye on Shipping

6Ye is an all time ready & customer-centric team offering beautiful, realistic and soulful looking sex dolls. Our hand-crafted dolls are a piece of art for us. We have been in the business over 4 years, serving customers all over the world. We do not handle retail sales. Please feel free to inquire for our dolls, then purchase from our authorized resellers.
rwsim727
Active Poster
Active Poster

Question for 6Ye on Shipping

Post by rwsim727 »

My non-TDF vendor sent me some post-production photos (last week) asking for concurrence to ship, such as this one (below):
Does 6Ye ship to the South East USA by surface (ship, rail, etc) or by air ?
I am just curious on when I can expect FedEx to let me know they have the box that contains "furnishing" ..... :multi: :whistle:

Thanks for any feedback !
Attachments
What a beauty !
What a beauty !
side view.jpg (98.9 KiB) Viewed 1134 times

coolumbia
Doll Advisor
Doll Advisor

Re: Question for 6Ye on Shipping

Post by coolumbia »

Pretty sure they all fly over. By sea I'd expect at least 3 month wait by which time she'd have a square ass 8O

Mr Franz
Doll Visionary
Doll Visionary

Post by Mr Franz »

Non-TDF approved vendor? Are you sure you're getting an authentic 6Ye? They've had a lot of counterfeits lately...

rwsim727
Active Poster
Active Poster

Post by rwsim727 »

Mr Franz wrote:Non-TDF approved vendor? Are you sure you're getting an authentic 6Ye? They've had a lot of counterfeits lately...
The vendor operates 3 hours drive from me in a major city that I frequent. I have met him three times, phone, text, e-mail, etc. He has local inventory and I have examined it. He (claims to) has a booth at the annual AVN Expo in Las Vegas and I even spotted him in a Utube video. The only thing I don't have is his state/city business license number. If things go awry, I can resort to a BBB complaint or a Chamber of Commerce complaint or Small Claims Court. But, I really don't want the public scrutiny & exposure if I go that route..... The ability for such local recourse is one of the reasons I chose him as a vendor. :idea:
He is currently on a month-long business trip to Asia but (understandably) does not answer the phone, even if I use a different number on my end. I requested very specific production photos and he did ultimately send them to me (as one example in the OP) via e-mail from his location in Asia. As far as I can tell from the photos, the doll is of high quality. :evidence:
My frustration is with the delay and the mind games associated with dropping over $2K for a product coming from a communist country 15K miles away (just being real). I am attributing the delay to the CNY log-jam. 8O
As with many newbies, I am regretting not finding this forum before I placed the order. Fingers crossed... :roll:

Mr Franz
Doll Visionary
Doll Visionary

Post by Mr Franz »

Well, best of luck to you. Hope all works out. :glou:

rwsim727
Active Poster
Active Poster

Post by rwsim727 »

Mr Franz wrote:Well, best of luck to you. Hope all works out. :glou:
Thanks Mr. Franz

Johnbuhr

Post by Johnbuhr »

rwsim727 wrote:
Mr Franz wrote:Non-TDF approved vendor? Are you sure you're getting an authentic 6Ye? They've had a lot of counterfeits lately...
The vendor operates 3 hours drive from me in a major city that I frequent. I have met him three times, phone, text, e-mail, etc. He has local inventory and I have examined it. He (claims to) has a booth at the annual AVN Expo in Las Vegas and I even spotted him in a Utube video. The only thing I don't have is his state/city business license number. If things go awry, I can resort to a BBB complaint or a Chamber of Commerce complaint or Small Claims Court. But, I really don't want the public scrutiny & exposure if I go that route..... The ability for such local recourse is one of the reasons I chose him as a vendor. :idea:
He is currently on a month-long business trip to Asia but (understandably) does not answer the phone, even if I use a different number on my end. I requested very specific production photos and he did ultimately send them to me (as one example in the OP) via e-mail from his location in Asia. As far as I can tell from the photos, the doll is of high quality. :evidence:
My frustration is with the delay and the mind games associated with dropping over $2K for a product coming from a communist country 15K miles away (just being real). I am attributing the delay to the CNY log-jam. 8O
As with many newbies, I am regretting not finding this forum before I placed the order. Fingers crossed... :roll:
Most (all?) vendors - TDF-approved or not, Chinese or local - use the same supply method: drop shipping. The vendor makes an order at the manufacturer on behalf of the customer and it is the manufacturer that sends the doll to the customer directly. Giving that all TPE factories are located in China, you'll always have to deal with the '15K miles away communist country' :wink: .
Now without the preconceived ideas: China has excellent logistics which is a must when you produce 70% of the world's consumer goods.
From what I have learned so far, shipping of dolls usually occur by air. When did you order? It can take several weeks before your order arrives. This is due to the standard (low-priority) shipping method. If you want express, then you'll have to pay for it. EMS shipping of 40kg might cost more than the doll itself :razz: .

rwsim727
Active Poster
Active Poster

Post by rwsim727 »

I ordered in the first week of February, in person. The vendor explained that CNY was to begin the following day..... :puppydogeyes: :puppydogeyes:

Anung Un Rama
Doll Visionary
Doll Visionary
Location: The Dollsmith..hanging out with the Un Rama band on the Central Coast Of Oz! Life is gigs and jams!

Post by Anung Un Rama »

rwsim727 wrote:I ordered in the first week of February, in person. The vendor explained that CNY was to begin the following day..... :puppydogeyes: :puppydogeyes:
Now that right there, is going to cause a delay and backlog.

MAny vendors here advertise this before the fact.

Anyhow, patience, get a consignment order number on dispatch and email to ask for any production status updates, becasue the 6YE factory is working as I type this.

Anung

THE UN RAMA'S

Lilith Un Rama - RD She Devil Custom Bod 10 (DOLLMILF and TDF Doll Queen)
Natasha-RD Classic - Bod 6
Lexi-BT 3 (C) Star Bod 3 Gel butt & boob implants
Lorelei-SANHUI 165R cup my custom elf head 007
Emerald-R13 custom
Tammy-PIB IG -Bella Head
Ayla-WM dolls - 155cm DD cup model
Jessica Jade-PD - 163cm, Penelope fitness version .
Mazzy M-JY/AS Doll 166cm fitness model
Pearl-JY150cm Fantasy Fitness my design
BaBs-PD 158cm Mega Boobs doll
Jessie-TB Deluxe-Jessica Model
Danny-YL Dolls-128cm Kylie model
Gypsy Kate-WM 140cm D cup head #36
Dommy-SANHUI 65cm Mini silicone doll
Mini Dolls lots!
My designs: PD 160 cm FBB Motoko Kusinagi GITS, She Demon Agony & 150cm Fantasy fitness Pearl

INFORMATIONS