www.6yedollglobal.com/

6Ye Quick Head Connector 2nd Gen Question

6Ye is an all time ready & customer-centric team offering beautiful, realistic and soulful looking sex dolls. Our hand-crafted dolls are a piece of art for us. We have been in the business over 4 years, serving customers all over the world. We do not handle retail sales. Please feel free to inquire for our dolls, then purchase from our authorized resellers.
rwsim727
Active Poster
Active Poster

6Ye Quick Head Connector 2nd Gen Question

Post by rwsim727 »

If this has already been addressed, please respond with a link to the thread......

Is there any way to insert a bolt or friction connection into the neck for the purposes of removing the head and then suspending the body (from a horizontal bar, etc) ? :idea: :idea:

I need the info for the 165F that's coming soon.

Thanks a lot gentlemen ! Great forum.

bensig

Re: 6Ye Quick Head Connector 2nd Gen Question

Post by bensig »

The neck on my 161E with a 2nd gen neck connector is threaded for a M16 bolt.
I have a M16 bolt and it does screw in, but stops after 2 rotations. It seems like it'll hold the doll's weight no problem.
The big question is, if you hang your doll, how will it affect the ball joint with 70-80 lbs of constant pressure? I'd be afraid of loosening the friction on the joint. If that happens, you'll end up with a floppy neck :(

Booty Call Dolls
VENDOR
VENDOR

Post by Booty Call Dolls »

If you decide to hang, it would be a good idea to have her feet be supported to distribute the weight.
Love,
The BCD Girls
http://dolldesire.com/
. One vendor name kept coming up as being great at helping customers walk through the process, Booty Call Dolls. So I decided I would work with them on this first purchase, and did.
-princeoverit
You could not of found a better person to help you with your first doll. Jeff /Booty call dolls, knows his stuff... One of the few members that is a vendor and a real lover of dolls. He owns quite a few dolls, and really understands the love we all share.
-Just in time

rwsim727
Active Poster
Active Poster

Re: 6Ye Quick Head Connector 2nd Gen Question * more questi

Post by rwsim727 »

Before I have the opportunity to rig up a more sound hanging/suspension frame that I can take into the shower, I have another question.
The head is supplied with a 2nd Gen solid rod and I would like to suspend it too for cleaning with water (carefully). Thinking of a rubber hose with a threaded hose clamp to establish a friction coupling over the tip of the rod. The rubber hose can then simply be tied or clipped onto the horizontal bar. Any better ideas out there? :|

Again, these are short term ideas until I get a better feel for the weight, the skin, the man-handling, the limits of my townhouse, etc.
8O 8O

Thanks for any feedback.

rwsim727
Active Poster
Active Poster

Post by rwsim727 »

An update, for any that are interested:
With the information that the 2nd Gen Head Connector only allows 2-3 thread engagements and my desire for a stainless steel eye bolt (carbon steel would pose the risk of surface rust and staining the TPE material), I began my search for an M16 Lifting Eye Bolt, Stainless Steel, Flush Tip. What a search here in the USA ! 8O 8O
I tried all the usual suspects: Amazon, home improvement big-box stores, small-box stores, specialty fastener stores, specialty faster internet retailers, etc.
Time after time, carbon steel with a tapered tip, if available in metric at all.

A colleague at the job suggested McMaster Carr (industrial discreet item supplier).....

**** forehead slap *****

Of course !!

Sure enough, Item 3100T14 at http://www.mcmastercarr.com. They do work with consumer end-users, accepted my debit card, and $25 USD later, I have it. :multi: :multi:

I now have a means of suspending the body (with the standing feet taking the bulk of the weight load) for showering and long-term storage in the closet.

Now, if that gorgeous doll would just show up !! :puppydogeyes: :puppydogeyes: :puppydogeyes:

INFORMATIONS