www.6yedollglobal.com/

Standing feet; can anyone provide a guide of how to use them

6Ye is an all time ready & customer-centric team offering beautiful, realistic and soulful looking sex dolls. Our hand-crafted dolls are a piece of art for us. We have been in the business over 4 years, serving customers all over the world. We do not handle retail sales. Please feel free to inquire for our dolls, then purchase from our authorized resellers.
Kipster
Contributing Poster
Contributing Poster

Standing feet; can anyone provide a guide of how to use them

Post by Kipster »

Hi! I've just received my first doll (6Ye 161-e cup)! I'll post pictures of her later, but first, I have an important question. I do have the standing feet option, but my first attempt at getting her to stand was... not so graceful.
Thankfully I don't seem to have gained any damage from her fall.
Is there anyone willing to give me some advice on how to get her standing on her own weight?
Also, the first floor type I tried on was a rug on a carpet. Too soft a floor type without socks/shoes?

Thank you in advance! Can't wait to give a proper review of my Cherry Sundae!

Mystere

Re: Standing feet; can anyone provide a guide of how to use

Post by Mystere »

Make sure she is leaning against something. It's nearly impossible to make a doll stand on it's own. Also make sure legs are straight with feet shoulder width apart.
Akina, my WM 158 cm with head #53
Her arrival: http://dollforum.com/forum/viewtopic.php?f=267&t=80325

Kipster
Contributing Poster
Contributing Poster

Post by Kipster »

Thank you very much! I was trying to get her to stand on her own without support. Makes sense.

Arthur1960
Doll Visionary
Doll Visionary

Post by Arthur1960 »

Kipster wrote:Thank you very much! I was trying to get her to stand on her own without support. Makes sense.
It's important to bear in mind that the standing foot bolts are only designed to take the weight of the doll and whilst some members on here have managed to get their gals to free stand (myself included!) It's not to be recommended as your gal will almost certainly take a tumble which could well cause her some damage, so when standing always have another point of support, like a wall or piece of furniture and if she's going to be there for a while then stick a piece of sponge or something between her and the wall to prevent any compression of her tpe.

Panther68
Doll Guru
Doll Guru

Post by Panther68 »

Also, a tip, kneehigh boots are great for stability and they are sexy as hell,too. You can find good pairs either on Amazon or Payless shoes for about $20.

Would not recommend spiked heels, very difficult to stand and more than likely roll her ankle. If you want high heels look for ones with block heels. I will have Anastasia wear spiked heels, but only when she is in a lying or sitting position.

orchido

Post by orchido »

Those bolt ends are razor sharp and will chew through socks and shoes in no time. They'll ruin any floor very quickly. Get them capped asap, then use shoes for increased support. There are many versions of caps members have shown to use here, and from the look of it, they all work.

You can study photos of people standing around and try to reproduce the posture, feet and hand positions. That should get you pretty close to where you'll find the balance for the doll. The doll may initially want to fall forward or backwards. If it tries to fall sideways, the posture is severely off balance.

If the doll wants to fall forward, tilt it backwards until it wants to fall backwards and then push the feet/toes down to the floor. Then, carefully wiggle the doll forward until a balance is found. You might hear the ankles making some noise as the joints move just a little bit. It might take a couple of tries adjusting the ankles, but it's really not that hard.

I posted photos of #10 standing on it's own, and it gets out of balance very easily, but not just by air turbulence when I walk by it. I can even brush and adjust its hair without it loosing its balance. It would fall during a minor earthquake, for sure.

https://www.dollforum.com/forum/viewtop ... 87&t=96712

MrPointy

Post by MrPointy »

I also have a 161E and standing her is more difficult than it has been with my YL148. Ball joints are great, but tricky IMO (the ankles wanted to roll a lot until I kind of figured out how to work with them). To make this easier, definitely get a pair of knee high boots. I also bought a pair of high tops (the Payless version of Chuck Taylor's), and that helped too, plus they look cool with a casual kind of look.

I'll also add, I had a bit of a problem with one of the heel bolts seeming bent (it wasn't pointing to the floor but towards the toes, if that makes sense). But I loosened it with a wrench and it straightened it out, helped that ankle rolling problem a lot (you might need to even tighten it if one of your bolts is like that. I know you didn't say it was, just thought I'd give that tip just in case).

Oh, and I bought a size 3 boot (youth size US) but a 2.5 might work too. I also bought a couple of pairs of no show socks (for heels) (link below). I've found that the toe part helps a lot in keeping those floppy toes (I do wish the big toe had a wire) from bending back or udner the foot when putting them in shoes, and of course regular socks for other types of shoes.

(Size medium for 6YE, small for YL, and probably WM)
https://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B01N5 ... UTF8&psc=1

Good luck, it just takes some trial and error to get the alignment right.

Edit: Definitely also get caps from someone. I can't remember who made mine (will have to ask my bro), but they work great and make all the difference, although in themeantime, maybe put a nickel or quarter (did a poker chip once, worked okay) under the bolt?
My Dolls

YL 148D (tan)
6YE 161E Cup (natural)

Heads: YL Lori (Frankie), Yuki (Reiko), Renia (Farah)
6YE N17 (Charlie), N24 (Lily), N41 (Rila), X19 (TBD)

All via Booty Call Dolls (Jeff is awesome)

catastrophe
Contributing Poster
Contributing Poster

Post by catastrophe »

Planning on getting a 165 F cup, is it possible to get the doll to stand without the standing feet option if I give it some support by leaning on something? Also, what shoe sizes will fit on it?

INFORMATIONS