www.6yedollglobal.com/

**SCAM DOLLS ALERT**

6Ye is an all time ready & customer-centric team offering beautiful, realistic and soulful looking sex dolls. Our hand-crafted dolls are a piece of art for us. We have been in the business over 4 years, serving customers all over the world. We do not handle retail sales. Please feel free to inquire for our dolls, then purchase from our authorized resellers.
Anung Un Rama
Doll Visionary
Doll Visionary
Location: The Dollsmith..hanging out with the Un Rama band on the Central Coast Of Oz! Life is gigs and jams!

Re: **SCAM DOLLS ALERT**

Post by Anung Un Rama »

shotdot wrote:Why do you (6ye) feel compelled to have a reseller? Some of your business competitors (such as DH168) do sell direct from aliexpress. In that business model all you need to do is creating a competent product page at aliexpress. Then, you keep all the profit for yourself and have much higher leverage in price wars.

I, personally, have seen 6ye 166A listed at aliexpress for $810, and almost hit the buy button. If it were $1000, forget about it. $2000? You must be kidding, it just a bunch of pipes covered in rubber with cute shape.

There are hobbies that provide more insight. For example, kitesurfing is about of the same age (and about the same equipment expenses:-). In 2005 one of visionary kitesurfing enthusiasts declared: "we sell direct". With clever marketing (involving sexy kitegirls shots) and correct pricing model his company quickly rose to #1 position. Then, they decided "let's become a premium brand". They raised the prices and now the company is struggling not to file for bankruptcy. And it is not just one example (bikesdirect.com, etc)...
Once again, Mouth in gear but Brain still in nuetral.

6yE Global does sell direct as well

https://www.6yedollglobal.com/store/c4/ ... _Doll.html

There is also an on line market site for Dongguan Six Wild Model Props Co., Ltd that appears to be the factory local for china agent as well, but this is not a proven affiliation as yet, just likely affiliation for the CHina Market, hence the 6YE Golbal designation for dolls to be ordered for international markets.

So. happy for 6YE Global to confirm.

Anung

THE UN RAMA'S

Lilith Un Rama - RD She Devil Custom Bod 10 (DOLLMILF and TDF Doll Queen)
Natasha-RD Classic - Bod 6
Lexi-BT 3 (C) Star Bod 3 Gel butt & boob implants
Lorelei-SANHUI 165R cup my custom elf head 007
Emerald-R13 custom
Tammy-PIB IG -Bella Head
Ayla-WM dolls - 155cm DD cup model
Jessica Jade-PD - 163cm, Penelope fitness version .
Mazzy M-JY/AS Doll 166cm fitness model
Pearl-JY150cm Fantasy Fitness my design
BaBs-PD 158cm Mega Boobs doll
Jessie-TB Deluxe-Jessica Model
Danny-YL Dolls-128cm Kylie model
Gypsy Kate-WM 140cm D cup head #36
Dommy-SANHUI 65cm Mini silicone doll
Mini Dolls lots!
My designs: PD 160 cm FBB Motoko Kusinagi GITS, She Demon Agony & 150cm Fantasy fitness Pearl

shotdot

Post by shotdot »

They do have dealers (middlemen) don't they?
https://www.6yedollglobal.com/wholesale.html
I have seen this kind of "direct sales" channel everywhere. A company does have a shop, but this shop sells at fixed MSRP. They simply can't undercut their dealers, otherwise dealers would kiss goodbye.

Genuine direct sales model is not a gimmick. It is disruptive, like Tesla.

harvey48
Doll Advisor
Doll Advisor

Post by harvey48 »

Anung Un Rama wrote:
shotdot wrote:Why do you (6ye) feel compelled to have a reseller? Some of your business competitors (such as DH168) do sell direct from aliexpress. In that business model all you need to do is creating a competent product page at aliexpress. Then, you keep all the profit for yourself and have much higher leverage in price wars.

I, personally, have seen 6ye 166A listed at aliexpress for $810, and almost hit the buy button. If it were $1000, forget about it. $2000? You must be kidding, it just a bunch of pipes covered in rubber with cute shape.

There are hobbies that provide more insight. For example, kitesurfing is about of the same age (and about the same equipment expenses:-). In 2005 one of visionary kitesurfing enthusiasts declared: "we sell direct". With clever marketing (involving sexy kitegirls shots) and correct pricing model his company quickly rose to #1 position. Then, they decided "let's become a premium brand". They raised the prices and now the company is struggling not to file for bankruptcy. And it is not just one example (bikesdirect.com, etc)...
Once again, Mouth in gear but Brain still in nuetral.

6yE Global does sell direct as well

https://www.6yedollglobal.com/store/c4/ ... _Doll.html

There is also an on line market site for Dongguan Six Wild Model Props Co., Ltd that appears to be the factory local for china agent as well, but this is not a proven affiliation as yet, just likely affiliation for the CHina Market, hence the 6YE Golbal designation for dolls to be ordered for international markets.

Anung

You are saying it is a legit site? ( Dongguan Six Wild Model Props ltd Co.)

Whispers Adult ltd Store also claims to be Mfg on Aliexpress. 6YE reply on this store ((scam site buy at your own risk)

Anung Un Rama
Doll Visionary
Doll Visionary
Location: The Dollsmith..hanging out with the Un Rama band on the Central Coast Of Oz! Life is gigs and jams!

Post by Anung Un Rama »

At this time, I have not been able to 100 percent confirm the affiliation.

Hence I posted....
Anung Un Rama wrote:

Anung
I am still missing Shotdot's point evidently.

He asks why they do not sell direct, then I show him that they do, and now he asks why they also have resellers and agents, like every other tpe doll maker has.

What am I missing here :?

Or is someone arguing just for the sake of arguing even when they do not appear to be making sense.

Is that trolling :whistle:

THE UN RAMA'S

Emerald-R13 custom
Tammy-PIB IG -Bella Head
Mini Dolls lots!
My designs: PD 160 cm FBB Motoko Kusinagi GITS, She Demon Agony & 150cm Fantasy fitness Pearl

haremlover
Doll Visionary
Doll Visionary

Post by haremlover »

Not necessarily.

I have noted aspects of other posts and one has to remember that people here come from all over the world from all sorts of backgrounds and education levels, and for whom English may not be a first language. There are also people of varying abilities and disabilities and of which some preclude finding wives. For this reason there are barriers of communication of all sorts, tolerance and patience being of great importance.

The other day I had a PM from a member, not appearing in this thread
Alright, I've been a bit of a dick to you haven't I. I'll extend an olive branch to potentially help us wrap up this entire pissing match. . . .
This resulted from my having been wholly polite in my answers, giving bare links to factual information and being patient.

Some people come to dolls in their lives as a result of diverse problems, some alcohol or other mind bending substances, and with tolerance, politeness, positivism and professionalism, gradually sometimes one sees people's lives here getting better. That is what this forum can achieve.

And coming to dolls at a low point in life, it's so very important that people who are upon a down aren't scammed, thus the importance of this thread and all others in the scams section https://www.dollforum.com/forum/viewforum.php?f=131.

Best wishes

Harem
Latest reviews coming for Irontech and FJ doll silicone ladies.

Chloé's book
is available from The-Doll-House
- - - -
Here's Coverdoll Yolanda
- - - -
Reviews for:
-DS-OR-JY-SY-Jarliet-Vivid-SM-SE-ZOne-JM-Sino-Sanhui-Pipedream--XY-WM-Elsa Babe-SM Silicone Siliko-XYcolo-Starpery-Elsa Babe-FutureDoll-Zelex-Irontech-FJ Doll
- - - -
YouTube Doll Review Channel
-https://www.youtube.com/@sexdoll-reviews-

Anung Un Rama
Doll Visionary
Doll Visionary

Post by Anung Un Rama »

Sure Harem, I get that, so , again, I will give him the benefit of the doubt.

I guess he is still waiting for his other doll to clear US customs from a non recognised vendor he was warned about, and is frustrated accordingly.

I get that some will still try to save a few hundred, and go off reservation, and will look to justify that decision continually, and nay say the established vendors here, but as we warned continuously, know exactly who and exactly what you are spending your money on.

Some you win, some you will lose, so going off the averages, a guaranteed vendor is the better option for those that can not determine beyond reasonable doubt the validity of the source and the authenticity of their product.

Some are also satisfied with inferior dolls purely to be a sex toy...which is also fine, as long as the product has some resilience and is not toxic, and actually gets delivered to the buyer.

I think it is great that 6YE global now also sells direct, as before they did not, and I think it is also great that they regulate their resellers to minimise bootlegging, piracy, doll fraud and price deregulation.

I do note though, no one has been able to verify the 6 wild site beyond reasonable doubt. You can PM me this, for my own database of who is who in the zoo.

Anung

THE UN RAMA'S

Emerald-R13 custom
Tammy-PIB IG -Bella Head
Mini Dolls lots!

Dollsampler
Doll Advisor
Doll Advisor

Post by Dollsampler »

You must be very carefull when you look on Aliexpress, EBay, Alibaba for Sex doll stores. The worse is that most of the pictures advertising the doll for sale are not at all related to the product they have the intention to send to you. So looking at the pictures is almost useless. The head of the doll will often be the only part having some resemblance (beautifull but poor copy) with the doll advertised.
I found however some store listing trade marks in their products.
So far I got what I have paid for because I have been very carefull with the measurements of the dolls before ordering as I had no confidence in the pictures.(with reasons!)

By the way I just ordered a 6eye 165 cup C with Luna head (not yet premium model, but I like her breast too much) to an aliexpress 6eye resaler.
Apparently the seller(with their own factory and trade mark also) is in contact with the 6eye factory. The same store also sell doll4ever as I got an experience in that respect earlier with them where they also were in contact with the factory (factory pictures before Delivery).

Dollsampler
Doll Advisor
Doll Advisor

Post by Dollsampler »

I want to point out another scam which concern the doll heads.
Some Aliexpress stores advertise a lot of WMdolls and other trade marks Dolls head.
Well if you are Lucky some head will be copies with a good resemblance but some are not.
The worse is the head size! They indicate their hea

Dollsampler
Doll Advisor
Doll Advisor

Post by Dollsampler »

Follow up
They indicate their heads are suitable for dolls from 140cm to 168 cm. That is a nonsense as far as lifelike proportions are concerned. A 140cm doll must have a head height of about 18-19 cm from chin to top head not to look like a stroumpch. A 168-170 cm doll must have a head of about 22-23 cm from chin to head top not to look like an idiot. Most of the head sold have a standard 20-21 cm height and are only suitable for 150 to 160 cm dolls.
I ordered twice the same head at the same store and received first a 168-170 cm suitable head size (height 22-23 cm) The second time I received a standard size (20-21 cm) looking less like the picture than the first.
Of course here we speak of few centimeters but that is a question of proportions:
When the height of the doll rise from 158cm to 168 cm that is only 6 per cent more. But the head must have 20 per cent more in volume to fit the 168 cm doll. Usually they use wig volume to hide the defect.
When the manufacturers decide finally to make a suitable head for the 168 cm dolls, the doll automatically rise to 170cm with the same body.

shotdot

Post by shotdot »

http://www.cpcstrategy.com/blog/2017/09 ... -consumer/

Article quote: "In recent years, the expansion of ecommerce ... has opened up opportunities for brands to get their products in front of shoppers, without the need for the “middle man” distributor."

This is the culprit of our disagreement. You think having an internet storefront for a brand defines it as selling directly to customers. The aforementioned article author thinks that it is the absence of wholesalers/distributors.

Article quote: “Your wholesaler distributors control your price point. Even though you are making that additional margin, what happens when your third party retailers start to fold?”

Admittedly, this is a lesser problem for doll manufacturing business, because retailers are not brick-and-mortar shops, but rather web stores. If one is gone, there might be plenty that customer would be redirected to. However, why does customer needs more than one retailer, all of them just one mouse click away, to purchase the exact same product?

haremlover
Doll Visionary
Doll Visionary

Post by haremlover »

Shotdot - I defended you above and will comment only that you're fixed in your opinions.

The point is that there is much dishonesty in Chinese business and in these circles you can only trust people who you know and know to be trustworthy. Sellers beyond the knowledge of TDF are known to advertise with known pictures of known brands and substitute dolls from cheapo fakers.

Some fakes may be good, whilst there is a possibility or even a probability that they won't be.

If you can afford that risk, then go gamble. It's fun.

But gambling isn't for the people who can't afford to gamble and TDF provides an environment of known sellers with known channels of supply.

I know from assisting an upcoming manufacturer that for instance he has been asked for production of new dolls, a certain number, but the end customer got news of the number ordered back to the manufacturer. There was a discrepancy. The middle man was supplying some to the customer from the manufacturer and some from a cheaper source. So if you're lucky you'll get a good one and if you're not lucky you'll get one that the middleman supplied from the faking source.

This is the reason for TDF investigations into new vendors and manufacturers and the value of TDF accreditation.

TDF management have done the homework for potential customers so that people don't have to reinvent the wheel. TDF accredited vendors and manufacturers appearing on the forum are subject to various feedback mechanisms to ensure that quality of service and supply is maintained. There are some instances where TDF gives an early warning of vendors or manufacturers in trouble and at least serves in the capacity of damage limitation.

For all these reasons your obstinate promotion and encouragement to people to venture towards unknown or unapproved sources ignores risks, ignores the levels of greater security that TDF supplies, and without such provisos is misleading at best and effectively irresponsible.

Best wishes

Harem

Chloé's book
- - - -
Here's Coverdoll Yolanda
- - - -
Reviews for:
-DS-OR-JY-SY-Jarliet-Vivid-SM-SE-ZOne-JM-Sino-Sanhui-Pipedream--XY-WM-Elsa Babe-SM Silicone Siliko-XYcolo-Starpery-Elsa Babe-FutureDoll-Zelex-Irontech-FJ Doll
- - - -

harbinge

Post by harbinge »

haremlover wrote:I have noted aspects of other posts and one has to remember that people here come from all over the world from all sorts of backgrounds and education levels, and for whom English may not be a first language. There are also people of varying abilities and disabilities and of which some preclude finding wives. For this reason there are barriers of communication of all sorts, tolerance and patience being of great importance.
One of the best things I've ever seen written on the internet in over 20 years online. Our world would be a lot better right now if we could all keep this in mind. Extemporaneous, written communication (especially text/IM) is a very unnatural medium which, on balance, makes it easier to miscommunicate than communicate. Thank you for saying what you did.

Go-M-Doll
VENDOR
VENDOR

Post by Go-M-Doll »

Haha some small re-seller...?
We have sold 30 dolls this month.
In my book is 350 per year, no?

Think you need to make a meting with Eddie.
I don't think he not tranfert all our messages to you.

Alain

haremlover
Doll Visionary
Doll Visionary

Post by haremlover »

Go-M-Doll wrote:Haha some small re-seller...?
. . .
Please forgive me. I've lost the plot on this entirely.

Best wishes

Harem

Chloé's book
- - - -
Here's Coverdoll Yolanda
- - - -
Reviews for:
- - - -

justintime
Doll Patriarch
Doll Patriarch

Post by justintime »

Go-M-Doll wrote:
Haha some small re-seller...?
. . .

Please forgive me. I've lost the plot on this entirely.

Best wishes

Harem
Harem :haha4:

Me too, but it was a good read.
“Put … the Doll … down … and slowly back away.”
Shelby My Piece Of Heaven
Shelby Model Information

INFORMATIONS