www.6yedollglobal.com/

6Ye insert hole to small?

6Ye is an all time ready & customer-centric team offering beautiful, realistic and soulful looking sex dolls. Our hand-crafted dolls are a piece of art for us. We have been in the business over 4 years, serving customers all over the world. We do not handle retail sales. Please feel free to inquire for our dolls, then purchase from our authorized resellers.
mvcuk1
Doll Advisor
Doll Advisor

6Ye insert hole to small?

Post by mvcuk1 »

I was trying the insert in my doll and I got the insert into the doll, but the hole in the insert looks too small. I tried to get my member in there but it wouldn't fit. When I used to have a WM Doll the hole in the insert was bigger. Anybody have any ideas? Is it worth contacting SSD (this is where I bought my doll from) to ask for a bigger insert?

Below is the insert that was given with the doll. The hole is approx 1.5cm big.
insert.jpg
insert.jpg (252.89 KiB) Viewed 3863 times

GamerDoll

Re: 6Ye insert hole to small?

Post by GamerDoll »

I have the same insert and also from SSD.

I am average sized and with some lube it went it without a problem.

Solutions:

Maybe open her legs a little more?

Can you enter the insert without a problem while its out of ur doll?
If so maybe its the vagina itself?
I love gaming and just got into love dolls

Iris: 6YE 150cm D-Cup body with #22 Head:
http://www.dollforum.com/forum/viewtopi ... 2#p1151152

My 6YE doll review:
https://www.dollforum.com/forum/viewtop ... 83&t=89452

Quater

Post by Quater »

All love dolls have tight or very tight inserts or built-in vaginas, which may suit most, but far from all customers. It would be interesting to hear if there are any MFRs who are willing to make optional roomier vaginas. Anyone?

Booty Call Dolls
VENDOR
VENDOR

Post by Booty Call Dolls »

Solution...contact SSD.

Maybe we at BCD think outside the box and our website is considered a joke by some, but we will ask always ask for the largest insert hole because we were told there were problems...

Then again most vendors will take an order for built in w/o even asking if the person knows about the TPE ball, will they?
Best,
Jeff and the BCD Girls
"We turn dreams into reality"

bob7892
Doll Advisor
Doll Advisor

Post by bob7892 »

Booty Call Dolls wrote:Solution...contact SSD.

Maybe we at BCD think outside the box and our website is considered a joke by some, but we will ask always ask for the largest insert hole because we were told there were problems...

Then again most vendors will take an order for built in w/o even asking if the person knows about the TPE ball, will they?
Best,
Jeff and the BCD Girls
"We turn dreams into reality"

6YE insert holes are way to small , and often leads to missing the insert completely :( I enlarged the opening of mine with a set of surgical scissors .
It works , but why should we have to do this :evil:

I also made my own TPE ball , for my insert model , so If the old boy is not quite up to the job , happens to us all as we get older :(
I can still use my doll :)
Welcome to Future , Just take a look inside .
We've got every thing you need , including Sex Android's
Come on Boys , Just take a look , Every things Unique
If You want Real Sexy Dolls , Just cum and take a peak
In The Future ,In The Future
So Welcome !!!!!!!!!
WELCOME !!!!!! To The FUTURE !!!!!!!!!!

My Girls and their stories https://www.dollforum.com/forum/viewtop ... 13&t=87890

My first doll Latasha is on a secret mission to find the perfect body !!!!!

Kireina's song https://youtu.be/sxSw20Gmubs

Some one said , Guys have girlfriends , because they have not found their perfect doll :D :D :D :D
Well I have :D :D :D :D Her name Is Kireina AND she's a 6ye :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D

I am me , and just me , and always will be me , and I don't deserve to be put in a box :evil: nobody does .bob7892

Kipster
Contributing Poster
Contributing Poster

Post by Kipster »

Hi, new member to the forum here, I figured I'd sign up to the website since I've ordered my first doll today. I've ordered a 6Ye doll myself and this thread shot to my eye immediately.
To mvcuk1, have you found any improvement on the hole over time? As in, the hole becoming more accommodating to you as you've used it more? Or did spreading the legs help more?
I don't want to sound obnoxious nor be obscene so I won't share specifics, but I know for a fact that I'm bigger than average on the girth so that's why the post caught my eye.
As for Booty Call Dolls & Bob7892, sorry to have to ask, but if I may; what exactly IS a TPE ball/what does it do?

mvcuk1
Doll Advisor
Doll Advisor

Post by mvcuk1 »

I've contacted SSD and Isaac will be sending some inserts with a bigger hole.

bob7892
Doll Advisor
Doll Advisor

Post by bob7892 »

Kipster wrote:Hi, new member to the forum here, I figured I'd sign up to the website since I've ordered my first doll today. I've ordered a 6Ye doll myself and this thread shot to my eye immediately.
To mvcuk1, have you found any improvement on the hole over time? As in, the hole becoming more accommodating to you as you've used it more? Or did spreading the legs help more?
I don't want to sound obnoxious nor be obscene so I won't share specifics, but I know for a fact that I'm bigger than average on the girth so that's why the post caught my eye.
As for Booty Call Dolls & Bob7892, sorry to have to ask, but if I may; what exactly IS a TPE ball/what does it do?
Hey Kipster,
When the skeleton is in the mold it is held in place by a rod that connects through the virginal opening ,
When it is removed it leaves a small hole , The Tpe ball is used to seal the doll to prevent seamen entering the internals , and rusting the skeleton .
This is done on the fixed vag models only , the insert seals the doll , so they don't fit a TPE ball to insert models .
Hope this helps :D

EDITED
Since writing this post I have been informed that TPE balls are fitted to insert model dolls , unless it's dolls4ever
My 6ye doll has a small opening at the top of the virginal orifice that leads to the skeleton ,
Maybe they neglected to fit one , or they do this a standard I don't know , all I can say is mine defiantly
didn't have one .
I therefore wrongly assumed that Tpe balls were not fitted to insert model dolls .
Welcome to Future , Just take a look inside .
We've got every thing you need , including Sex Android's
Come on Boys , Just take a look , Every things Unique
If You want Real Sexy Dolls , Just cum and take a peak
In The Future ,In The Future
So Welcome !!!!!!!!!
WELCOME !!!!!! To The FUTURE !!!!!!!!!!

My Girls and their stories https://www.dollforum.com/forum/viewtop ... 13&t=87890

My first doll Latasha is on a secret mission to find the perfect body !!!!!

Kireina's song https://youtu.be/sxSw20Gmubs

Some one said , Guys have girlfriends , because they have not found their perfect doll :D :D :D :D
Well I have :D :D :D :D Her name Is Kireina AND she's a 6ye :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D

I am me , and just me , and always will be me , and I don't deserve to be put in a box :evil: nobody does .bob7892

Kipster
Contributing Poster
Contributing Poster

Post by Kipster »

bob7892 wrote:
Kipster wrote:...
Hey Kipster,
When the skeleton is in the mold it is held in place by a rod that connects through the virginal opening ,
When it is removed it leaves a small hole , The Tpe ball is used to seal the doll to prevent seamen entering the internals , and rusting the skeleton .
This is done on the fixed vag models only , the insert seals the doll , so they don't fit a TPE ball to insert models .
Hope this helps :D
Aaah, thank you! In that case it won't be so relevant to me (I ordered a removable version) but its good to know about that, absolutely.

mvcuk1
Doll Advisor
Doll Advisor

Post by mvcuk1 »

Just thought I'd update this post. I got a bigger hole inserts sent free of charge from SSD. I will give the new insert a try this weekend. There is a noticeable TPE smell (diesel/rubber) coming from the new inserts and does not have the same smell my 6Ye doll has.
o_n_in.png
o_n_in.png (1.7 MiB) Viewed 3378 times

SofaKing
Contributing Poster
Contributing Poster

Post by SofaKing »

SSD will get you bigger inserts at your request, just leave a note with your order for whatever you need and isaac will take care of yas.

its definitely an issue though, because nothing can be done about the tiny oral cavity of 6ye dolls.
Diehard 6YE fanboy!

Kipster
Contributing Poster
Contributing Poster

Post by Kipster »

100% agree, now I've had a chance to experience it for myself. Stupidly, I didn't think to ask for a bigger opening version of the insert and I really, really should've.
I found it almost impossible to enter even when I held only the insert whilst not inside the doll. When inside the doll, I don't think I got inside of the insert even once.

Part of the issue is that I am more endowed than average in the girth, but to have it be that difficult was problematic. Definitely going to ask SSD for a new insert, or look at the market for other options that would provide the same role.

Quater

Post by Quater »

I asked 6Ye if they can custom make a wider and deeper fixed vagina tunnel and the answer was yes. Max depth is 18 cm.

Stepford_CT
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor

Post by Stepford_CT »

Quater wrote:All love dolls have tight or very tight inserts or built-in vaginas, which may suit most, but far from all customers. It would be interesting to hear if there are any MFRs who are willing to make optional roomier vaginas. Anyone?
Virgins also have very tight vaginas; that's why they scream and agonize and beg for you to stop the first time they have sex.

INFORMATIONS