www.6yedollglobal.com/

Is a 161 CM E cup the right lady for you?

6Ye is an all time ready & customer-centric team offering beautiful, realistic and soulful looking sex dolls. Our hand-crafted dolls are a piece of art for us. We have been in the business over 4 years, serving customers all over the world. We do not handle retail sales. Please feel free to inquire for our dolls, then purchase from our authorized resellers.
Booty Call Dolls
VENDOR
VENDOR

Re: Is a 161 CM E cup the right lady for you?

Post by Booty Call Dolls »

If you want THIS lady, email us at yourdollusa@gmail.com

Booty Call Dolls
VENDOR
VENDOR

Post by Booty Call Dolls »

Same FN HOT body, another gorgeous face!
If you want her, email us at yourdollusa@gmail.com
http://dolldesire.com/
. One vendor name kept coming up as being great at helping customers walk through the process, Booty Call Dolls. So I decided I would work with them on this first purchase, and did.
-princeoverit
You could not of found a better person to help you with your first doll. Jeff /Booty call dolls, knows his stuff... One of the few members that is a vendor and a real lover of dolls. He owns quite a few dolls, and really understands the love we all share.
-Just in time

Anung Un Rama
Doll Visionary
Doll Visionary
Location: The Dollsmith..hanging out with the Un Rama band on the Central Coast Of Oz! Life is gigs and jams!

Post by Anung Un Rama »

Enough said right there. She is like a TPE version of Lexi

Anung :thumbs_up:

THE UN RAMA'S

Lilith Un Rama - RD She Devil Custom Bod 10 (DOLLMILF and TDF Doll Queen)
Natasha-RD Classic - Bod 6
Lexi-BT 3 (C) Star Bod 3 Gel butt & boob implants
Lorelei-SANHUI 165R cup my custom elf head 007
Emerald-R13 custom
Tammy-PIB IG -Bella Head
Ayla-WM dolls - 155cm DD cup model
Jessica Jade-PD - 163cm, Penelope fitness version .
Mazzy M-JY/AS Doll 166cm fitness model
Pearl-JY150cm Fantasy Fitness my design
BaBs-PD 158cm Mega Boobs doll
Jessie-TB Deluxe-Jessica Model
Danny-YL Dolls-128cm Kylie model
Gypsy Kate-WM 140cm D cup head #36
Dommy-SANHUI 65cm Mini silicone doll
Mini Dolls lots!
My designs: PD 160 cm FBB Motoko Kusinagi GITS, She Demon Agony & 150cm Fantasy fitness Pearl

Rammer
Contributing Poster
Contributing Poster

Post by Rammer »

This body just doesn't stop impressing me. =D Without a doubt one of the best and most believable looking dolls there is. 6Ye knows what they're doing.

Hungry Bear
Doll Advisor
Doll Advisor

Post by Hungry Bear »

I cant even sit next to her without putting my paws all over her! She is woman everywhere you touch. no blue pills needed with this lovely lady. She looks chunky on photos, but her legs are as long as a summer day at the north pole!
It is okay to feed the bear! In fact, it is highly recommended! Just be sure to count your fingers afterword.

LoversJD
Doll Advisor
Doll Advisor

Post by LoversJD »

The detail on these high tier dolls is absolutely amazing. Why can't they do this for scaled down girls!!!

Maybe one day!
Perception - "We don't see things as they are. We see them as we are." Anais Nin

XYDoll Monika 148cm -

Mitchy
Doll
Doll

Post by Mitchy »

That's what bear said, hes a big guy so he likes her size, but for smaller guys, a scaled down version would be sweet! Even bear would consider it as he isn't getting any younger.
Bears naughty but nice kitten

newlife
Contributing Poster
Contributing Poster

Post by newlife »

Yes,it is !!! I ordered her Feb 8th... had know idea about CNY , hopefully it will be here soon. I ordered her with the n31 head. I can’t wait, I’ll post pictures when she comes in... I can’t wait!!&

nytewind1
Basic Poster
Basic Poster

Post by nytewind1 »

As a newbie and a first time doll buyer, I have to really thank Jeff for his assistance in understanding how to select just the right doll. Ultimately, the 161CM-E was the winner and the order placed two days ago! After reading more reviews and seeing more pictures like these, there are no regrets in the choice! Looking forward to adoption day!

SiegeFox
Contributing Poster
Contributing Poster

Post by SiegeFox »

I'm interested in the 161cm doll and I think shes beautiful, but I've been looking for a video review so I know for sure what I'm getting. Do any doll veterans know of a video I can check out or if they would recommend this brand of doll? It's hard to know which vender to go with because there are so many and I got duped by a black market vender a while ago.
I don't know what to put here so I'll just tell a joke :)

Two guys sitting in a bar. One turns to the other and asks, " If you knew a nuclear bomb was about to go off and you had 5 minutes to live, what would you do with the rest of your life?" The man asks, "Can I disarm the bomb?" To which the other replies "no its gonna happen one way or another, but what would you do with your remaining 5 minutes?" The man ponders for a bit before answering, "Well if I'm gonna die I'm gonna do it happy so I would Fuck the first thing that moves, What about you?" To which the man replies without hesitation, " I would stand real still for about 5 minutes."

Link to my Youtube channel if you like gaming videos
https://www.youtube.com/siegefoxgaming

SiegeFox
Contributing Poster
Contributing Poster

Post by SiegeFox »

Dollicious2 wrote:
The breasts would be perfect with my air reduction technic they would go from balloon boobs to all natural and match her overall natural full figure look.

DL2

Can you post a tutorial for that, because the breasts are a bit too balloony
I don't know what to put here so I'll just tell a joke :)

Two guys sitting in a bar. One turns to the other and asks, " If you knew a nuclear bomb was about to go off and you had 5 minutes to live, what would you do with the rest of your life?" The man asks, "Can I disarm the bomb?" To which the other replies "no its gonna happen one way or another, but what would you do with your remaining 5 minutes?" The man ponders for a bit before answering, "Well if I'm gonna die I'm gonna do it happy so I would Fuck the first thing that moves, What about you?" To which the man replies without hesitation, " I would stand real still for about 5 minutes."

Link to my Youtube channel if you like gaming videos
https://www.youtube.com/siegefoxgaming

INFORMATIONS