www.6yedollglobal.com/

new 6ye 161e

6Ye is an all time ready & customer-centric team offering beautiful, realistic and soulful looking sex dolls. Our hand-crafted dolls are a piece of art for us. We have been in the business over 4 years, serving customers all over the world. We do not handle retail sales. Please feel free to inquire for our dolls, then purchase from our authorized resellers.
Mr_Fix_it
Doll Elder
Doll Elder
Location: Over the Horizon turn left and about half way up the hill

Re: new 6ye 161e

Post by Mr_Fix_it »

Thanks for posting all this, :thumbs_up: I'm seriously considering a 6Ye as my next doll (if I can ever scrape up the loot) and what you have said here is great info. Although I am a bit concerned about the packaging, That box looks pretty well abused.
Very Nice looking doll, enjoy the honeymoon! :D
Cheers,
Mr F it.

Hungry Bear
Doll Advisor
Doll Advisor

Post by Hungry Bear »

There has been some talk about 6ye heads being much firmer than the bodies. My head just arrived, and as I said, it seems to be a little small for the body size. It seems like there is very little "meat" on the skull, so the cheeks are firm. I think the skull is bigger but not the overlay of TPE. The lips however, are nice and full on the #22, so they are still nice to kiss. :wink:
Attachments
head2.jpg
head2.jpg (170.05 KiB) Viewed 764 times
It is okay to feed the bear! In fact, it is highly recommended! Just be sure to count your fingers afterword.

Tangamu
Contributing Poster
Contributing Poster

Post by Tangamu »

bearhunter wrote:I will say the skeleton is very nice, she moves just about any way you like. The head connector is also fantastic, and the head blends to the neck almost seamlessly. The wrist joints and strong finger wires feel very sturdy, and bend very realistically. Great quality 6ye! There is not quite the detail on the vagina and anus as they advertise, I think the enhanced with makeup for ad photos. The angle of entry is a little odd for both as well. She is heavier than I had thought at first, I guess the excitement of unboxing had my adrenalin level up a bit. After lifting her, I lifted one of my 140cm dolls and nearly put her head through the ceiling. I will post with nicer clothing as it arrives. Time for pizza and a movie, for a nice quiet evening together.
Glad you're happy with your doll, may ask if you requested Normal or Tight joins? and how you feel about those.

Dr Dollinger
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor

Post by Dr Dollinger »

Wow, she looks really beautiful. Nice pictures!
6YE has been changing the TPE firmness now. So, looks like all new heads are much more soft.
My body feels heavier than expected too. Really great is the bending of the wrists sideways. This is absolutely unique
My joints are normal and easy to move, rotate and tight enough for a solid standing. And always the way you should go
Jazzmine______________________________________________Demona____________________________Druuna

Roona
_

Zang
TDF Staff Alumni
TDF Staff Alumni

Post by Zang »

Hey bearhunter, just popping in to say that I've moved this topic from the Open Forum to the specific 6yE Forum. :scatter:

No problems, carry on!

Hungry Bear
Doll Advisor
Doll Advisor

Post by Hungry Bear »

Tangamu wrote:
bearhunter wrote:I will say the skeleton is very nice, she moves just about any way you like. The head connector is also fantastic, and the head blends to the neck almost seamlessly. The wrist joints and strong finger wires feel very sturdy, and bend very realistically. Great quality 6ye! There is not quite the detail on the vagina and anus as they advertise, I think the enhanced with makeup for ad photos. The angle of entry is a little odd for both as well. She is heavier than I had thought at first, I guess the excitement of unboxing had my adrenalin level up a bit. After lifting her, I lifted one of my 140cm dolls and nearly put her head through the ceiling. I will post with nicer clothing as it arrives. Time for pizza and a movie, for a nice quiet evening together.
Glad you're happy with your doll, may ask if you requested Normal or Tight joins? and how you feel about those.
Hmm good question Tangamu, I got a deal on this doll because she had a funky screw in her standing foot feature, so I'm not sure what joints I got. I will say, they are much smoother than standard skeleton dolls I bought previously, not too loose, and not too tight, able to stand with fixed screw, but it doesn't take much effort to pose her. It really is a great skeleton design, the torso can twist, tilt, and arch, to many lovely positions, and the same goes for the limbs.
It is okay to feed the bear! In fact, it is highly recommended! Just be sure to count your fingers afterword.

Hungry Bear
Doll Advisor
Doll Advisor

Post by Hungry Bear »

Thanks Zang, I was wondering if that was the right thing to do, as I have been touting the brand name. It's good to give credit to 6ye as they have done a great job with their skeleton and sculpting.

Hungry Bear
Doll Advisor
Doll Advisor

Post by Hungry Bear »

So I went to Costco this morning, and happened to see some jeans I thought would look good. For $11 how could I got wrong? I never shopped for, only with, the RG's in my life, so sizing was a little tricky, but I did ok with a size 4x27. I also got her some leggings and underwear at very reasonable prices.
Attachments
20180120_122645.jpg
20180120_122645.jpg (1.07 MiB) Viewed 754 times

Hungry Bear
Doll Advisor
Doll Advisor

Post by Hungry Bear »

A note on 6ye head #22. She is listed as Afro-American, but she looks like she could have any number of ethnicities. Polynesian, South American, Asian or any mix. The 6ye tanned skin tone makes her lineage quite ambiguous, as it is a nice compromise between fair, or pale tone, and a darker chocolate or ebony tone. I myself love the entire spectrum of skin tones, as variety is the spice of life! The mainattractor to this head was her full lips. I am really happy with the sculpt on that particular feature!

Winkelman
Contributing Poster
Contributing Poster

Post by Winkelman »

Thanks for posting this. Initially I was thinking of getting a RD2, but the wait time was just ridiculous. I really like this doll. I'm glad to see that she has some meat on her legs and has large but not too large breasts with nice movement. I have some questions. Did you get the hollow breasts and normal joints? When you say the angle of entry is a bit off, can you elaborate on that? I don't have any experience in this area, and I guess I don't want to be in a position where I'd need to rig some external support system to enjoy basic positions with this doll. Also, does the doll support itself in a doggy position or need additional support?

Regarding the jeans, is there any risk of staining the skin in those? I really like that look.

Hungry Bear
Doll Advisor
Doll Advisor

Post by Hungry Bear »

Test post for picture orientation.
Attachments
20180120_122645.jpg
20180120_122645.jpg (127.2 KiB) Viewed 743 times

Hungry Bear
Doll Advisor
Doll Advisor

Post by Hungry Bear »

Okay, I think I get it now, but this one is supposed to be sideways. A moment between housemates.
Attachments
20180120_142926.jpg
20180120_142926.jpg (1.17 MiB) Viewed 743 times

Hungry Bear
Doll Advisor
Doll Advisor

Post by Hungry Bear »

Now, I just need a better camera, the one on my phone is worse than I thought.

Hungry Bear
Doll Advisor
Doll Advisor

Post by Hungry Bear »

Okay, I don't have to keep calling her 6ye 161e, I have chosen a name. She reminds me a lot of a RG I dated. She was Puerto Rican, and not to stereotype her, but she was extremely hot blooded! To quote an old song, "she could be all four seasons in one day"! I have decided on the name Stormy because good or bad, when she was stormy, it was NEVER boring! I also decided on the Japanese version, "Arashi", because I just like the way it sounds. In English it is pronounced, ah rashy, pretty much phonetically. Her head may only have been here for a day, but her body has been here a week, and the whole package grows on me every time I look at her. She is the biggest of my three dolls, and the most attractive, and if I am completely honest, my new favorite!

Hungry Bear
Doll Advisor
Doll Advisor

Post by Hungry Bear »

best face shots
Attachments
t4.jpg
t4.jpg (54.98 KiB) Viewed 735 times
t5.jpg
t5.jpg (54.43 KiB) Viewed 735 times

INFORMATIONS