www.6yedollglobal.com/

new 6ye 161e

6Ye is an all time ready & customer-centric team offering beautiful, realistic and soulful looking sex dolls. Our hand-crafted dolls are a piece of art for us. We have been in the business over 4 years, serving customers all over the world. We do not handle retail sales. Please feel free to inquire for our dolls, then purchase from our authorized resellers.
Hungry Bear
Doll Advisor
Doll Advisor

new 6ye 161e

Post by Hungry Bear »

My 6ye 161e arrived today, at least the body did. This doll was shipped from Texas to the Seattle area, but the box looks like it too 3 or 4 trips around the world. Not sure how it looked when originally shipped, but if the damage is all from fedex, then shame on them! One end was burst pretty much wide open, the box was left standing when clearly marked "no standing". Two big fist size holes in the top, and all seams the tape was failing. My gutz turned when I saw the condition of the box. When I opened the box, the doll was packaged face down, very poorly. Bits and pieces of foam scattered around, more as filler than protection. On a sunny note, the doll seems to be okay so far. Im a bit tired from a long work week, so I have not done a close up 100%, but she looks great, just missing her head in a separate shipment. She has really nice meaty legs, even the calves, and feet, exactly what I wanted. Soft jiggly all over, and the e cup tits are not overwhelming, just beautiful, soft and bouncy. After cleaning and head arrival, I look forward to posting some pictures. Oh, at close to eighty lbs, she is fairly easy to move around, a great compromise between a super chunky and a petite.
It is okay to feed the bear! In fact, it is highly recommended! Just be sure to count your fingers afterword.

Dr Dollinger
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor

Re: new 6ye 161e

Post by Dr Dollinger »

Congrats to your 161E bearhunter!
Glad, that she arrived well although the box is damaged like you described. Unfortunately this is rather the standard than the exception. Why is the head shipped separately? Do they have to modify the head for the new head connector? Which head did you choose?
Looking forward to seeing pictures and a more extended review!
Got the same doll, natural skin with 3 heads. N24, N17, N7
Great & soft doll, but the heads are unfortunately too firm.
Jazzmine______________________________________________Demona____________________________Druuna

Roona
_

Hungry Bear
Doll Advisor
Doll Advisor

Post by Hungry Bear »

Well, the vendor didn't tell me, at first, that the doll was already in the states. I didn't like the head so I ordered the 22. The skin is tanned, and I guess they had to ship the head from china, it was supposed to arrive sooner than the doll I was told but, that's china for ya. The body does have the gen 2 connector and ball joint wrists, really like that upgrade 6ye did. The joints are smoother than my racyme and nobrand from My Silicone Lovedoll, almost a little loose, hope this isn't going to be an issue. The MSLD doll still stinks of fruity solvent, and being in a business that uses solvents, that is a big issue. The 6ye had only a feint smell, and I'm sure after a few washings she will be just fine. Have to get some new clothes too, that ass just wont fit 140cm sizes
It is okay to feed the bear! In fact, it is highly recommended! Just be sure to count your fingers afterword.

Hungry Bear
Doll Advisor
Doll Advisor

Post by Hungry Bear »

Shes just sittin there on the other couch, headless, in a sweat suit for now.

Hungry Bear
Doll Advisor
Doll Advisor

Post by Hungry Bear »

Shes got big round lips, shes got big brown eyes, and when she treats me right its a big surprise! Old Lyle Lovett song, She makes me feel good!
https://www.sexysexdoll.com/african-sex-doll-head-6ye

Dr Dollinger
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor

Post by Dr Dollinger »

Haha, sounds good :D
Hope your head does arrive soon.

Funny is, that they asked me if I like to get my doll with wired wrist.
WTF?
Wired wrist instead of ball-joint? Haha
This was one main reason to get that doll. Never ever again only wired, without rotation...
So, the production process was delayed by this issue
Dunno, why that wired version even exist on a new model..
Jazzmine______________________________________________Demona____________________________Druuna

Roona
_

irishgirl
~ Member ~
~ Member ~

Post by irishgirl »

bearhunter wrote:Shes just sittin there on the other couch, headless, in a sweat suit for now.
Well she will be whole again soon. And Congratzzz. Hope all goes well from this point on. Good luck and can't wait to see her pics. IG
SEXY LEXI 135YL
D'arcy WM head #36..
London WM 118 twin
Ireland WM 118 twin
Mz.B
and a few miniature's..
[/color]BCD MAKES DOLL DREAMS COME TRUE TOO... just ask London!

Anywhere you go, there you are!!!
https://www.ebay.com/usr/igmagneticjewelry

Hungry Bear
Doll Advisor
Doll Advisor

Post by Hungry Bear »

Some box photos to start. The outside was pretty bad, but when I opened the box and saw her face down, I put the camera down, too sort through that mess. It was not mentioned in the vendor description, but this doll has the hollow breast option, and I am just lucky there was no deflation. Tom Brady didn't get to this one! As soon as I have had a little more coffee, she will get some cleaning, and I hope to have at least some body shots later today. The head shipped out tomorrow, according to a midnight message from the vendor, and it is shipping some sort of china shipper, so I don't expect it to arrive very soon. :(
Attachments
20180112_091449.jpg
20180112_091449.jpg (2.05 MiB) Viewed 3018 times
20180112_091429.jpg
20180112_091429.jpg (1.86 MiB) Viewed 3018 times
20180112_091413_Burst01.jpg
20180112_091413_Burst01.jpg (6.2 MiB) Viewed 3018 times

Hungry Bear
Doll Advisor
Doll Advisor

Post by Hungry Bear »

Any photos Dr. Doll? Would like to see your light skin doll.

Dr Dollinger
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor

Post by Dr Dollinger »

Yeah, I'm working on it
First I have to get more familiar with the heads. Make them look, as I would like it.
I'm never satisfied with the standard makeup the mfs put on.
Honestly, I was really disappointed with head N24 in the beginning.
6Ye-Premium-Head-N24.jpg
6Ye-Premium-Head-N24.jpg (163.12 KiB) Viewed 3011 times
But now, this face is growing by doing different makeup

Be warned! There are no lower eyelashes on 6YE heads

Roona
_

Hungry Bear
Doll Advisor
Doll Advisor

Post by Hungry Bear »

LOL, I tried just a little makeup on my first doll, and it was a disaster! I cut beautiful shapes and forms from solid steel and other materials all day long, but I have no touch for makeup, so I just brush the hair and call it good! Hehehehe. No lower eyelashes is just one more eyelash that I wont mess up. I just ordered some items to upgrade the standing foot screws, will let you know how that works out. Almost bath time, gonna be difficult, even without a head, not to tear off a chunk of that ass! :D

Hungry Bear
Doll Advisor
Doll Advisor

Post by Hungry Bear »

hmmmm,
Attachments
20180113_062018.jpg
20180113_062018.jpg (1.37 MiB) Viewed 3006 times

Dr Dollinger
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor

Post by Dr Dollinger »

Lol
On that picture, makeup isn't really needed :mrgreen:
bearhunter wrote:LOL, I tried just a little makeup on my first doll, and it was a disaster! I cut beautiful shapes and forms from solid steel and other materials all day long, but I have no touch for makeup, so I just brush the hair and call it good! Hehehehe. . Almost bath time, gonna be difficult, even without a head, not to tear off a chunk of that ass! :D
Honestly, my first attempts with lipstick were a similar desaster.
I've really messed it up
But I tried it again and again, got all kinds of lip tools. Lipliner, lipgloss, sticks and brushes.
So, now I'm almost prepared & pleased with the results.
No lower eyelashes is just one more eyelash that I wont mess up
Haha, that's definitely right
I just ordered some items to upgrade the standing foot screws, will let you know how that works out.
Yeah, I'm really curious how it works. Especially the caps Appreciate it.
Thinking myself about some upgrades. Got several iron sheets for the feets to stand more solid and for wearing some heals without getting issues.

Hope your bath time was fun and went well :D

Doc

Roona
_

Hungry Bear
Doll Advisor
Doll Advisor

Post by Hungry Bear »

The 2 to 4 day delivery took 2 full weeks but the head finally arrived tonight. It is very attractive, but looks a little small for the body. It is exactly the same size as the heads on my 140cm dolls. I was hoping it would be a little larger so wigs would fit better. I am also including some pics of her side and arm. It looks like where the seam lines should be, there are stretch marks, and on the small of her back there is what looks like a patch job. I don't have many clothes for her yet, but I am shopping. I am also including a photo of the head as advertised.
Attachments
20180119_172648.jpg
20180119_172648.jpg (1.17 MiB) Viewed 2930 times
20180119_172715.jpg
20180119_172715.jpg (1.33 MiB) Viewed 2930 times
20180119_172415.jpg
20180119_172415.jpg (1.75 MiB) Viewed 2930 times
20180116_140948.jpg
20180116_140948.jpg (578.7 KiB) Viewed 2930 times
20180116_141013.jpg
20180116_141013.jpg (1.22 MiB) Viewed 2930 times
20180116_140912.jpg
20180116_140912.jpg (1.32 MiB) Viewed 2930 times
6Ye-N22-b-250x250.jpg
6Ye-N22-b-250x250.jpg (18.22 KiB) Viewed 2930 times

Hungry Bear
Doll Advisor
Doll Advisor

Post by Hungry Bear »

I will say the skeleton is very nice, she moves just about any way you like. The head connector is also fantastic, and the head blends to the neck almost seamlessly. The wrist joints and strong finger wires feel very sturdy, and bend very realistically. Great quality 6ye! There is not quite the detail on the vagina and anus as they advertise, I think the enhanced with makeup for ad photos. The angle of entry is a little odd for both as well. She is heavier than I had thought at first, I guess the excitement of unboxing had my adrenalin level up a bit. After lifting her, I lifted one of my 140cm dolls and nearly put her head through the ceiling. I will post with nicer clothing as it arrives. Time for pizza and a movie, for a nice quiet evening together.

INFORMATIONS