www.6yedollglobal.com/

TPE experience of 6YE

6Ye is an all time ready & customer-centric team offering beautiful, realistic and soulful looking sex dolls. Our hand-crafted dolls are a piece of art for us. We have been in the business over 4 years, serving customers all over the world. We do not handle retail sales. Please feel free to inquire for our dolls, then purchase from our authorized resellers.
ZebramDollImmortal
Doll Advisor
Doll Advisor

Re: TPE experience of 6YE

Post by ZebramDollImmortal »

From what I have read from forums here on TDF, 6yE makes a pretty durable doll if I am not mistaken.
Celeste JY 140cm Image
Please Read my post at the bottom TY
viewtopic.php?f=14&t=94678&p=1233777#p1233777

eeniemeenie

Post by eeniemeenie »

Agree with Asterix. The heads I received are too hard.
eenie
Visit Terri at the Doll Album
http://www.dollalbum.com/dollgallery/thumbnails.php?album=4975

Dr Dollinger
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor

Post by Dr Dollinger »

Nearly everyone wants softer TPE, that feels like human skin. But not with the maximum squishiness of face and body. Super squishy boobs are great and a wobbly booty is really nice&sexy. But a body, that is squishy and soft like the boobs is definitely not close to a real woman. That means, it's really difficult to find the right mix. A perfect TPE doll, regarding the balance between softness of breasts and ass and firmness of arms thighs /legs, feets and hands doesn't exist. Unless you would use some different materials with different grades of softness (like silicone dolls) a muscular doll is firmer than a plump doll...
Using hollow breasts is another thing to make breasts more squeezable. But not necessarily so much softer
It's all more or less a compromise.
My WM160 D-cup is very firm. Definitely not for everyone. But the thighs, arms and shoulders feeling great - close to a real woman. Very durable, gets not fast & easy pressure marks and she stands like a rock.

My N16 head is very soft, good for kissing - but not the softest (repeated again and again) belongs to my first 6YE doll with older body
My jinsan head 200 (ANA) is supersoft, best kissing head I have. Very close to a real woman. To be perfect, it needs only a realistic tongue and realistic feeling teeth
I have two other new jinsan heads, same amazing softness. SO, no reason to complain BIG TIME. Like the heads is the body

My 6YE 150D is supersoft and feels amazing real.
Indigo has stated - the softest TPE on the market (or what he has tested) - just ask Jeff from BCD if you like to get more details
Nothing to complain here too

My 161E arrives in the next couple of days with several heads. Not until then I'm be able to make a more accurate comparison
But maybe someone else can jump in
Out_Of_Sync wrote:Thanks for the info Dr. D. I'm really curious to hear your assessment of the 161E body and new heads you get. I'd like to get a 161E myself. Please keep us posted.
Yes, definitely I will do !

Almost all big TPE mfs go again in a softer direction
Jazzmine______________________________________________Demona____________________________Druuna

Roona
_

Asterix

Post by Asterix »

Dr Dollinger wrote:Nearly everyone wants softer TPE, that feels like human skin. But not with the maximum squishiness of face and body. Super squishy boobs are great and a wobbly booty is really nice&sexy. But a body, that is squishy and soft like the boobs is definitely not close to a real woman. That means, it's really difficult to find the right mix. A perfect TPE doll, regarding the balance between softness of breasts and ass and firmness of arms thighs /legs, feets and hands doesn't exist. Unless you would use some different materials with different grades of softness (like silicone dolls) a muscular doll is firmer than a plump doll...
Using hollow breasts is another thing to make breasts more squeezable. But not necessarily so much softer
It's all more or less a compromise.
My WM160 D-cup is very firm. Definitely not for everyone. But the thighs, arms and shoulders feeling great - close to a real woman. Very durable, gets not fast & easy pressure marks and she stands like a rock.

My N16 head is very soft, good for kissing - but not the softest (repeated again and again) belongs to my first 6YE doll with older body
My jinsan head 200 (ANA) is supersoft, best kissing head I have. Very close to a real woman. To be perfect, it needs only a realistic tongue and realistic feeling teeth
I have two other new jinsan heads, same amazing softness. SO, no reason to complain BIG TIME. Like the heads is the body

My 6YE 150D is supersoft and feels amazing real.
Indigo has stated - the softest TPE on the market (or what he has tested) - just ask Jeff from BCD if you like to get more details
Nothing to complain here too

My 161E arrives in the next couple of days with several heads. Not until then I'm be able to make a more accurate comparison
But maybe someone else can jump in
Out_Of_Sync wrote:Thanks for the info Dr. D. I'm really curious to hear your assessment of the 161E body and new heads you get. I'd like to get a 161E myself. Please keep us posted.
Yes, definitely I will do !

Almost all big TPE mfs go again in a softer direction

Hello Again Doc !
I feel very happy for you because you are true doll lover and love all your dolls.

My opinin is that we have a long way left until the TPE will be so soft that it feels unrealistic.

It is good that you are satisfied with the softness of your 6YE dolls.

For me this head will end up in a box (sorry for that). And I will never buy any new product from this vendor until the material is more realistic.

Perhaps there are more forum members other than me an "eeniemeenie" who think the head is not kissable and affect vendors to go softer.
Maybe different blends so all will be satisfied.

Regards

Asterix

Dr Dollinger
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor

Post by Dr Dollinger »

Looks like you really misunderstood me.
I'm absolutely not satisfied with the softness of 6YE heads. Two of three are way to firm. I think this was clearly indicated.
The N16 head is the softest, but not as soft as the bodies. Very useful for kissing and close to real woman
My 161E is already there, feels amazing soft in every aspect. The softest TPE formula of all my 3 6YE dolls.
No way comparable to any head. The three new heads I own, are all way to firm, even not comparable to head N16. That's a real disappointment and is according with Out_Of_Sync statement of head N24.
Conclusion: The body is absolutely great(comes very close to the softness of a real woman) , the heads are definitely NOT satisfying and way to firm! N24, N17, N7
Jazzmine______________________________________________Demona____________________________Druuna

Roona
_

Out_Of_Sync
Doll Elder
Doll Elder

Post by Out_Of_Sync »

Dr. D,

Sorry to hear that information about your new heads. I really can not understand why the heads need to be so firm. If the goal is durability, seems that the body is more likely to be damaged than the head.

Im glad that you are happy with the softness of the 161E body however.
Jiusheng-Doll 163F with "Evelyn" Head
SM Doll 160f Silicone with heads 11 (Alice), 60 (Sydney), X2 (Jasmine), X8 ?
Private Island Beauties TPE Island Girls Eden, Hope, Isabella, Mina & Ellowyn
SM Doll 149b #56 "Angélique"
SM Doll 156c Riley (X8)
SM Doll 168c Cherry (102)
Kristi (32)
SM Doll 168c Lisa (X8)
SM Doll 168c Keri (X10)
WMDoll 170D 356 (Vix)
XYDoll 163c in white TPE Misa (Victoria)
Don't let the doll overlords kill your buzz.

Dr Dollinger
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor

Post by Dr Dollinger »

Thanks
The 161E is really amazing. Not as plump, as I feared. Only Stunning
Yeah, you're right O.O.S ! There is absolutely no reason for that kind of firmness.
Even for oralsex it makes no sense. New jinsan heads are in comparison miles away from that.

It's really needed to get a clear statement from 6YE about it.
They have to change that! We need the same softness like the bodies. Can't be a problem...

Doc

Roona
_

Out_Of_Sync
Doll Elder
Doll Elder

Post by Out_Of_Sync »

Is anyone from 6Ye around? Would you care to comment on why you have started making heads with such firm TPE when the TPE formulation of the bodies you are shipping out are nice and soft. I think we customers would like to know what's up. Please go back to soft heads! Thanks!
Jiusheng-Doll 163F with "Evelyn" Head
SM Doll 160f Silicone with heads 11 (Alice), 60 (Sydney), X2 (Jasmine), X8 ?
Private Island Beauties TPE Island Girls Eden, Hope, Isabella, Mina & Ellowyn
SM Doll 149b #56 "Angélique"
SM Doll 156c Riley (X8)
SM Doll 168c Cherry (102)
Kristi (32)
SM Doll 168c Lisa (X8)
SM Doll 168c Keri (X10)
WMDoll 170D 356 (Vix)
XYDoll 163c in white TPE Misa (Victoria)
Don't let the doll overlords kill your buzz.

Zarnon
Former Member

Post by Zarnon »

Wow... I just placed my order...

I really hope this is not the case with my doll. I've had TPE that was too firm for sex or kissing and she has laid under my bed (Dollhouse). The OR doll I have has very soft skin and gets regular use. It's not even a contest which doll I prefer more.

I have written SSD about this. I'm literally going to cancel my order if this is the case. I bought this doll due to multiple reviews stating this dolls was soft or softer than the other TPE dolls.
Fall down 7 times, get up 8.

Sexy Sex Doll
VENDOR
VENDOR

Post by Sexy Sex Doll »

We have already discussed with 6Ye, we requested them to make the head as soft as the body and they can do it
SSD Massive Sex Doll Models Collection
- Free shipping
- We help EU customers to handle Import Duty and VAT
- FREE Gifts

Review on SSD
http://dollforum.com/forum/viewtopic.php?f=383&t=84705
http://dollforum.com/forum/viewtopic.php?f=383&t=86570
First i like to thank Sexysexdoll for the whole transaction process. It was by far the best purchase experience with a vendor i ever made.
They have a really good relationship to the manufacturers, get fast in contact with them to solve problems directly or change something shortly.
Biggest recommendation i can give!!
Free Take Care Kit For Big Sex Doll Purchase
*Limited Time Only*

jrunestrand
Contributing Poster
Contributing Poster

Post by jrunestrand »

20180101_101058.jpg
20180101_101058.jpg (699 KiB) Viewed 1632 times
I have a 6YE 166A #16 Doll which was delivered mid Dec. 2017...
It shows that it's a premium head and I don't have complaints about the softness, feels ok.
I did finally use insist on a BJ last night and shockingly her eyes almost popped out, scared the shit out of me and really creeped me out the way her face was all bugged out...
Maybe a bigger oral cavity LOL

Zarnon
Former Member

Post by Zarnon »

We have already discussed with 6Ye, we requested them to make the head as soft as the body and they can do it
I'm going ahead with my order based on this information. I appreciate SSD getting action on this so quickly. I will definitely do a full review when she arrives. Fingers crossed gents!
Fall down 7 times, get up 8.

wordengine

Post by wordengine »

I find my girl's mouth irresistible. She's a WM #85. I kiss her constantly.
Attachments
4.jpg
4.jpg (738.19 KiB) Viewed 1616 times

Asterix

Post by Asterix »

Zarnon wrote:
I'm going ahead with my order based on this information. I appreciate SSD getting action on this so quickly. I will definitely do a full review when she arrives. Fingers crossed gents!
Good luck to get a soft head !

My experience costed me 400$.

Regards

Asterix

sfnobhill

Post by sfnobhill »

I am about to buy my first doll. I am certain it will be a 6YE. is there a list of which heads are "new"? or a way to tell?

INFORMATIONS