www.6yedollglobal.com/

Sabine is on her way, 6YE 150B

6Ye is an all time ready & customer-centric team offering beautiful, realistic and soulful looking sex dolls. Our hand-crafted dolls are a piece of art for us. We have been in the business over 4 years, serving customers all over the world. We do not handle retail sales. Please feel free to inquire for our dolls, then purchase from our authorized resellers.
Sexy Sex Doll
VENDOR
VENDOR

Re: Sabine is on her way, 6YE 150B

Post by Sexy Sex Doll »

mrmofo44 wrote:Sad to say that the right hip joint on my 6ye doll apparently broke for no reason I was just moving the legs around not in any crazy positions or anything, lifting the legs up and closing them when she was on her back and it came completely loose and now only has one good hip, I also paid for standing feet and now she cannot stand, this is ridiculous, I've had her for less than a week and did not even use her.
The doll was received in a perfect condition. Anyhow, we have taken action immediately to assist and fix the problem to ensure satisfaction. Thank you.
SSD Massive Sex Doll Models Collection
- Free shipping
- We help EU customers to handle Import Duty and VAT
- FREE Gifts

Review on SSD
http://dollforum.com/forum/viewtopic.php?f=383&t=84705
http://dollforum.com/forum/viewtopic.php?f=383&t=86570
First i like to thank Sexysexdoll for the whole transaction process. It was by far the best purchase experience with a vendor i ever made.
They have a really good relationship to the manufacturers, get fast in contact with them to solve problems directly or change something shortly.
Biggest recommendation i can give!!
Free Take Care Kit For Big Sex Doll Purchase
*Limited Time Only*

mrmofo44
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor

Post by mrmofo44 »

The hip broke when I lifted the legs up to about a 90 degree angle with her back on the bed, and pushed her legs together a bit to close them, heard a huge pop in her thigh and the leg fell down completely limp. The hip makes a cracking sound like the entire joint is disconnected when moved, it did not become a loose joint, it broke. Thankfully Isaac from SSD is taking care of this for me, they have some great service for a complex and difficult business.

Broven
Doll Patriarch
Doll Patriarch

Post by Broven »

I'm happy to hear that SSD is taking care of the problem. Kudos to them!

She's a real beauty, man. I gotta get me a redhead one of these days. :)

"You're my blue sky. You're my sunny day." - Dickey Betts

Anna Marie and Friends (Thindoll 162A-36)
February 2019 Coverdoll photo shoot

Dr Dollinger
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor

Post by Dr Dollinger »

Oops 8O
This must be a real shock! Damn
But good to hear, that SSD handle this for you :thumbs_up:
Jazzmine______________________________________________Demona____________________________Druuna

Roona
_

mrmofo44
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor

Post by mrmofo44 »

Dr Dollinger wrote:Oops 8O
This must be a real shock! Damn
But good to hear, that SSD handle this for you :thumbs_up:
It is a real shock, she's only been taken out for initial cleaning and some pictures so far, had her for about a week and more so less than that due to holidays, never used, never put in any crazy positions of pressure, hopefully the hip was just a dud because they use a special ball joint bearing. It was most likely just a freak accident. I got a normal joints as well so they weren't over tightened or loose type.

ZebramDollImmortal
Doll Advisor
Doll Advisor

Post by ZebramDollImmortal »

looks like she is a freaking hot, man think I want a 6ye doll to heard they really durable.
Celeste JY 140cm Image
Please Read my post at the bottom TY
viewtopic.php?f=14&t=94678&p=1233777#p1233777

mrmofo44
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor

Post by mrmofo44 »

ZebramDollImmortal wrote:looks like she is a freaking hot, man think I want a 6ye doll to heard they really durable.
Oh yes, 6ye bodies look even better in real life, smooth skin, durable and nice smelling, flexible and easy rotation, She is the tan color, looks a bit darker in real life than pictures, and this is with minimal makeup so far :razz:. She is petite at 4'11 with the head but fit and long legs :drinking:

Beautiful details on her naughty parts as well, she will look better in pictures with better makeup, unfortunately I have to wait for a new body :(

mrmofo44
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor

Post by mrmofo44 »

Here are some more pictures of Sabine with updated makeup while I wait for a new body :(

This was right before her booboo

Saturation and brightness is too high for some reason on the pictures, she is much more tan in person. What do you think of the red lipstick? :twisted:
20171226_120953.jpg
20171226_120953.jpg (762.44 KiB) Viewed 1113 times
20171226_121222.jpg
20171226_121222.jpg (994.76 KiB) Viewed 1113 times
20171226_122301.jpg
20171226_122301.jpg (1.35 MiB) Viewed 1113 times

gaucho
Active Poster
Active Poster

Post by gaucho »

She's beautiful, love the red hair! Hopefully the broken hip will be fixed soon.
WM 165 D cup (tanned, standing feet and insert) with heads #15 (named Sveta) & #124 (named Suze)
http://dollforum.com/forum/viewtopic.php?f=215&t=94696

ZebramDollImmortal
Doll Advisor
Doll Advisor

Post by ZebramDollImmortal »

mrmofo44 wrote:
ZebramDollImmortal wrote:looks like she is a freaking hot, man think I want a 6ye doll to heard they really durable.
Oh yes, 6ye bodies look even better in real life, smooth skin, durable and nice smelling, flexible and easy rotation, She is the tan color, looks a bit darker in real life than pictures, and this is with minimal makeup so far :razz:. She is petite at 4'11 with the head but fit and long legs :drinking:

Beautiful details on her naughty parts as well, she will look better in pictures with better makeup, unfortunately I have to wait for a new body :(
Dude, I am happy for you I also have a smaller heigh boo, My Celeste is 140cm, She looks like tough stuff, and I can already tell that she will bring you much joy, Seems like you got a hell of a deal on her best wishes.
Celeste JY 140cm Image
Please Read my post at the bottom TY
viewtopic.php?f=14&t=94678&p=1233777#p1233777

gonestill77
Doll Guru
Doll Guru

Post by gonestill77 »

She is a very sexy redhead. NICE! :mrgreen:
Congrats on your new lady....

:glou:
Eve- 2016 Sanhui 145
Lucinda- 2015 DS 163 plus

Eves thread http://dollforum.com/forum/viewtopic.php?f=261&t=70866
Lucinda's thread viewtopic.php?f=143&t=128707
My doll cleaning and drying video viewtopic.php?f=7&t=127010
Eve and Lucinda's thread viewtopic.php?f=87&t=129480
Eve and Lucinda's dirty movies. viewtopic.php?f=87&t=126968

mrmofo44
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor

Post by mrmofo44 »

gaucho wrote:She's beautiful, love the red hair! Hopefully the broken hip will be fixed soon.
Isaac from 6YE is sending me a new body, they take care of their customers :) My last 6ye doll a heavier at 90lbs 6ye 165F never tore or got skeleton damage at all, so this was a complete surprise and shock to me when the hip suddenly broke while just moving normally for a doll less than a week old..

Unfortunately I do not know how to take care of curls, I might have to just buy a new wig once her red hair gets turned into a tangled mess

Sexy Sex Doll
VENDOR
VENDOR

Post by Sexy Sex Doll »

Isaac is not from 6Ye, he's from SSD :D
SSD Massive Sex Doll Models Collection
- Free shipping
- We help EU customers to handle Import Duty and VAT
- FREE Gifts

Review on SSD
http://dollforum.com/forum/viewtopic.php?f=383&t=84705
http://dollforum.com/forum/viewtopic.php?f=383&t=86570
First i like to thank Sexysexdoll for the whole transaction process. It was by far the best purchase experience with a vendor i ever made.
They have a really good relationship to the manufacturers, get fast in contact with them to solve problems directly or change something shortly.
Biggest recommendation i can give!!
Free Take Care Kit For Big Sex Doll Purchase
*Limited Time Only*

Dr Dollinger
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor

Post by Dr Dollinger »

That's a good news! GREAT :thumbs_up:
So, you now have one and a half doll. One for the bed one for the shed :mrgreen:
For the bed a short & cheaper wig is really recommended. Such a curly wig isn't easy to detangle

Even highly recommended is the Tangle Teezer
Download (1).jpeg
Download (1).jpeg (9.46 KiB) Viewed 1051 times
Great tool to get rid of the mess (somewhat :wink: )
Jazzmine______________________________________________Demona____________________________Druuna

Roona
_

mrmofo44
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor

Post by mrmofo44 »

Dr Dollinger wrote:That's a good news! GREAT :thumbs_up:
So, you now have one and a half doll. One for the bed one for the shed :mrgreen:
For the bed a short & cheaper wig is really recommended. Such a curly wig isn't easy to detangle

Even highly recommended is the Tangle Teezer
Download (1).jpeg
Great tool to get rid of the mess (somewhat :wink: )
Unfortunately since the hip joint broke, the leg just freely swings around, she had standing feet so cannot stand or pose anymore, its basically unusable since you always have to be holding her leg. Not sure what I will do with the old body as now small tears in the anus are appearing since the leg just swings wide open at any given moment if not lying on the bed. Thankfully the 150b is very light, around 59lbs with the head.

Maybe I will attempt a repair but the tpe is so nice I dont want to cut it :( 6YE also uses their own new ball joint skeleton so there is even the chance I wont be able to repair it.

The problem with curls and combs is that when you start to comb her hair the curls go away, I love her nice curly volume of beautiful red hair :razz:

INFORMATIONS