www.6yedollglobal.com/

6Ye Head N28 Smiley Face is so realistic

6Ye is an all time ready & customer-centric team offering beautiful, realistic and soulful looking sex dolls. Our hand-crafted dolls are a piece of art for us. We have been in the business over 4 years, serving customers all over the world. We do not handle retail sales. Please feel free to inquire for our dolls, then purchase from our authorized resellers.
LonelyDude

Re: 6Ye Head N28 Smiley Face is so realistic

Post by LonelyDude »

Wow. That is indeed very realistic. I honestly thought the first photo was a photo of some model when it started loading and it was going to be a comparison pick.
“Life should not be a journey to the grave with the intention of arriving safely in a pretty and well preserved body, but rather to skid in broadside in a cloud of smoke, thoroughly used up, totally worn out, and loudly proclaiming "Wow! What a Ride!”..Hunter Thompson

LonelyDude

Re: 6Ye Head N28 Smiley Face is so realistic

Post by LonelyDude »

MrPlastic wrote:honestly I find these smiley faces a bit creepy, I prefer a more seductive look but thats just me..

To me, I don't find it creepy but I can see how it might get old having it always smiling. I wouldn't mind having that particular type of head but I definitely would want a second one to have as well to be able to change the look.
“Life should not be a journey to the grave with the intention of arriving safely in a pretty and well preserved body, but rather to skid in broadside in a cloud of smoke, thoroughly used up, totally worn out, and loudly proclaiming "Wow! What a Ride!”..Hunter Thompson

INFORMATIONS