www.6yedollglobal.com/

65cm 6Ye doll

6Ye is an all time ready & customer-centric team offering beautiful, realistic and soulful looking sex dolls. Our hand-crafted dolls are a piece of art for us. We have been in the business over 4 years, serving customers all over the world. We do not handle retail sales. Please feel free to inquire for our dolls, then purchase from our authorized resellers.
Kek65

65cm 6Ye doll

Post by Kek65 »

Hey!

I am looking for Small doll and 6Ye dolls look like just perfect. Anyone have one and could show some pictures? How does She perform sitting down? I read She cant stand alone.

Also where to buy this in Europe? Atm sexysexdoll.com seems to be the best. I haven't have message from then yet tho.

Sexy Sex Doll
VENDOR
VENDOR

Re: 65cm 6Ye doll

Post by Sexy Sex Doll »

We can show you some factory photos of 65cm, please let us know :)
SSD Massive Sex Doll Models Collection
- Free shipping
- We help EU customers to handle Import Duty and VAT
- FREE Gifts

Review on SSD
http://dollforum.com/forum/viewtopic.php?f=383&t=84705
http://dollforum.com/forum/viewtopic.php?f=383&t=86570
First i like to thank Sexysexdoll for the whole transaction process. It was by far the best purchase experience with a vendor i ever made.
They have a really good relationship to the manufacturers, get fast in contact with them to solve problems directly or change something shortly.
Biggest recommendation i can give!!
Free Take Care Kit For Big Sex Doll Purchase
*Limited Time Only*

i520666everday
Contributing Poster
Contributing Poster

Post by i520666everday »

I believe 6yedoll is 68cm.
Cause im owning one.
Please say Hi to Mary.

surelyujest71
Contributing Poster
Contributing Poster

Post by surelyujest71 »

i520666everday wrote:I believe 6yedoll is 68cm.
Cause im owning one.
Please say Hi to Mary.
She's a lovely little lady. It's nice that she's not exaggerated in odd ways. How does she "work" out?

i520666everday
Contributing Poster
Contributing Poster

Post by i520666everday »

She still virgin sadly, due to my work has to fly frequently so have to leave lady to take the house. Tomorrow I will back to my home, will tell you once I did it. Just for your info, these 65cm ladies are very tight.

Nord
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor

Post by Nord »

Nice to see this doll finally getting some attention :D I have one too, tanned skin and with the more fantasy looking #M5 head. It's a very pretty little doll, great shapes overall, very nice makeup (but not permanent), separated fingers (but not toes), thick wire skeleton, no visible seams, very soft TPE, doesn't have a strong smell to it, and comes with surprisingly thick and well fitting wigs.

Downsides are that the wires of the skeleton can be a bit hard to manipulate, and they don't reach as far out to the hands and feet as one might want to, and doesn't have a proper "plate" at the ends. A direct effect of this is that the hands and feet tend to bend inwards by themselves, no matter how you try to bend the wire. The wires are also not closed at the ends, which adds a great risk of them poking through the skin. The wire of her spine is also centered all the way from the neck down to the hip where the legs connect. This is an awkward design for a sexdoll since you will feel the wire when inside of her, especially if you arch her back. Not a big problem as long as her back is fairly straight though. The headscrew is almost frustratingly long, and doesn't stop the head in place very well, meaning the head will glitch back and forth and rely on friction between the neck and head. Should be able to fix with some well positioned bolts, but I haven't had the time for that yet. Lastly the vag opening is a VERY small hole, and considering the nature of TPE it can easily tear up if just slightly damaged. Imo it's not designed to last very long for sex. They obviously prioritized looks over function.

Worth mentioning is that I my first doll had a small tear on the vag already when delivered, which quickly teared up when I cleaned it, even if I did my best to repair it with TPE-glue first. Luckily SSD sent me a new one which was in much better condition, and which still haven't broken after about 7 uses (including cleaning), but I'm being very careful with it. The above mentioned negative things were apparent on both my dolls, so those points are not special cases like the tear. This is also my first minidoll, so I don't have anything similar to compare it with, except whatever I've seen and read on this forum.

About the sex, she's got a very nice texture inside and feels very good, deeper than expected. As mentioned the entering hole is very small though, so it can be hard to get in if you don't have an epic erection, but the cavity inside is bigger. Pro-tip is to first put some pressure along her tummy, which will push out the air inside the cavity and make it a bit easier to get in, and then of course use a generous amount of lube! I must say that she works great in many positions, but the favorite is no doubt cowgirl. If positioned on her knees on your lap you can just hold her legs down and let her bounce up and down. It's a beautiful sight :D Reversed work great as well. Really perfect for that morningwood!

I ordered mine from SSD to Sweden without any issues. Keep in mind though that they will have it shipped with China EMS to your local post office, unlike the big dolls, unless this have changed since July. Check with them first if it is of importance to you.

I had a pretty big review written and a bunch of pictures of unpacking and some posing that I was supposed to post here, since no one else had done it at that time, but since I got issues with my first doll I felt I had to rewrite most of it all after I got the replacer and get some more initial experience with it first. But then my vacation ended and I got superbusy at work and stuff, so it just never happened :P I would've taken more pictures of her over time if I had any proper outfits for her to wear, but I'm working on that. Here are some pics from my first and only photoshoot with her so far, dressed in a cut up sock :P Last two pics are from her initial oiltreatment. She also has color on vag and nipples when delivered, but it immediately disappeared during the cleaning and oiling. I saved the face though, which is original.

elva_sneak1.jpg
elva_sneak1.jpg (526.92 KiB) Viewed 2529 times
Elva02.jpg
Elva02.jpg (641.17 KiB) Viewed 2529 times
Elva03.jpg
Elva03.jpg (786.51 KiB) Viewed 2529 times
Elva04.jpg
Elva04.jpg (730.02 KiB) Viewed 2529 times
Elva05.jpg
Elva05.jpg (767.87 KiB) Viewed 2529 times
Elva06.jpg
Elva06.jpg (825.56 KiB) Viewed 2529 times
Elva07.jpg
Elva07.jpg (575.36 KiB) Viewed 2529 times
Elva08.jpg
Elva08.jpg (628.08 KiB) Viewed 2529 times
Elva09.jpg
Elva09.jpg (669.19 KiB) Viewed 2529 times
Aio - Sanhui 160cm AIO "Nonoka"
Rei - WM 140cm D-cup #39 & #53
Nymph - DH168 80cm "Shiori"
Ku - DS Ex Lite 163cm "Kayla"
Elva & Alva - 6Ye 65cm #M5 "Mina"

Sexy Sex Doll
VENDOR
VENDOR

Post by Sexy Sex Doll »

Nord wrote:Nice to see this doll finally getting some attention :D I have one too, tanned skin and with the more fantasy looking #M5 head. It's a very pretty little doll, great shapes overall, very nice makeup (but not permanent), separated fingers (but not toes), thick wire skeleton, no visible seams, very soft TPE, doesn't have a strong smell to it, and comes with surprisingly thick and well fitting wigs.

Downsides are that the wires of the skeleton can be a bit hard to manipulate, and they don't reach as far out to the hands and feet as one might want to, and doesn't have a proper "plate" at the ends. A direct effect of this is that the hands and feet tend to bend inwards by themselves, no matter how you try to bend the wire. The wires are also not closed at the ends, which adds a great risk of them poking through the skin. The wire of her spine is also centered all the way from the neck down to the hip where the legs connect. This is an awkward design for a sexdoll since you will feel the wire when inside of her, especially if you arch her back. Not a big problem as long as her back is fairly straight though. The headscrew is almost frustratingly long, and doesn't stop the head in place very well, meaning the head will glitch back and forth and rely on friction between the neck and head. Should be able to fix with some well positioned bolts, but I haven't had the time for that yet. Lastly the vag opening is a VERY small hole, and considering the nature of TPE it can easily tear up if just slightly damaged. Imo it's not designed to last very long for sex. They obviously prioritized looks over function.

Worth mentioning is that I my first doll had a small tear on the vag already when delivered, which quickly teared up when I cleaned it, even if I did my best to repair it with TPE-glue first. Luckily SSD sent me a new one which was in much better condition, and which still haven't broken after about 7 uses (including cleaning), but I'm being very careful with it. The above mentioned negative things were apparent on both my dolls, so those points are not special cases like the tear. This is also my first minidoll, so I don't have anything similar to compare it with, except whatever I've seen and read on this forum.

About the sex, she's got a very nice texture inside and feels very good, deeper than expected. As mentioned the entering hole is very small though, so it can be hard to get in if you don't have an epic erection, but the cavity inside is bigger. Pro-tip is to first put some pressure along her tummy, which will push out the air inside the cavity and make it a bit easier to get in, and then of course use a generous amount of lube! I must say that she works great in many positions, but the favorite is no doubt cowgirl. If positioned on her knees on your lap you can just hold her legs down and let her bounce up and down. It's a beautiful sight :D Reversed work great as well. Really perfect for that morningwood!

I ordered mine from SSD to Sweden without any issues. Keep in mind though that they will have it shipped with China EMS to your local post office, unlike the big dolls, unless this have changed since July. Check with them first if it is of importance to you.

I had a pretty big review written and a bunch of pictures of unpacking and some posing that I was supposed to post here, since no one else had done it at that time, but since I got issues with my first doll I felt I had to rewrite most of it all after I got the replacer and get some more initial experience with it first. But then my vacation ended and I got superbusy at work and stuff, so it just never happened :P I would've taken more pictures of her over time if I had any proper outfits for her to wear, but I'm working on that. Here are some pics from my first and only photoshoot with her so far, dressed in a cut up sock :P Last two pics are from her initial oiltreatment. She also has color on vag and nipples when delivered, but it immediately disappeared during the cleaning and oiling. I saved the face though, which is original.

elva_sneak1.jpg
Elva02.jpg
Elva03.jpg
Elva04.jpg
Elva05.jpg
Elva06.jpg
Elva07.jpg
Elva08.jpg
Elva09.jpg
Woow! She is absolutely stunning!!!!! I am so excited to see how pretty she is, and how much you like her! :D :D :D
Nothing beats the feeling when we see you love our dolls!
SSD Massive Sex Doll Models Collection
- Free shipping
- We help EU customers to handle Import Duty and VAT
- FREE Gifts

Review on SSD
http://dollforum.com/forum/viewtopic.php?f=383&t=84705
http://dollforum.com/forum/viewtopic.php?f=383&t=86570
First i like to thank Sexysexdoll for the whole transaction process. It was by far the best purchase experience with a vendor i ever made.
They have a really good relationship to the manufacturers, get fast in contact with them to solve problems directly or change something shortly.
Biggest recommendation i can give!!
Free Take Care Kit For Big Sex Doll Purchase
*Limited Time Only*

i520666everday
Contributing Poster
Contributing Poster

Post by i520666everday »

Good Review! Nord

You stated the pros and cons which are helpful, I think you can put your review under 6yedoll review forum for 68cm.

Looking forward to your pictures.

Tomorrow I will try to update more pictures of Mary.
Adios amigos for today.

i520666everday
Contributing Poster
Contributing Poster

Post by i520666everday »

If you are interest in Mary's latest photo, please check it out with http://www.dollforum.com/forum/viewtopi ... 9#p1227329.

INFORMATIONS