www.6yedollglobal.com/

Breast movement videos?

6Ye is an all time ready & customer-centric team offering beautiful, realistic and soulful looking sex dolls. Our hand-crafted dolls are a piece of art for us. We have been in the business over 4 years, serving customers all over the world. We do not handle retail sales. Please feel free to inquire for our dolls, then purchase from our authorized resellers.
MrPeanutbutter
Contributing Poster
Contributing Poster

Breast movement videos?

Post by MrPeanutbutter »

Can we get some breast jiggle/wobble videos please? Specifically of the 165 N hollow? Im very nearly ready to order my first doll and this is my number one turn on so the lack of videos displaying the goods from 6ye is one of the few things making me second guess what would otherwise be a sure thing.

subcom117
Doll Advisor
Doll Advisor

Re: Breast movement videos?

Post by subcom117 »

I recently posted a video of my 100cm ClimaxDoll on her intro thread here:
http://dollforum.com/forum/viewtopic.php?f=262&t=91566

She's not a 6ye, but she's got a lot of wobble. 8)

MrPeanutbutter
Contributing Poster
Contributing Poster

Post by MrPeanutbutter »

Thanks for that subcom, boobs are always appreciated but I am looking specifically for information to help guide my purchase. I am in the market for one of the mega boobed dolls I love the 6ye’s 165 N but if that jiggle is sub par I may end up going with a YL 150 or 160 or possibly even a wm 165k

MrPeanutbutter
Contributing Poster
Contributing Poster

Post by MrPeanutbutter »

Thanks MrMofo! Those look like they are almost certainly solid however. It doesnt look like there are any videos out there of 6ye hollow breasts so hopefully someone will be kind enough to make some.

Sexy Sex Doll
VENDOR
VENDOR

Post by Sexy Sex Doll »

MrPeanutbutter wrote:Can we get some breast jiggle/wobble videos please? Specifically of the 165 N hollow? Im very nearly ready to order my first doll and this is my number one turn on so the lack of videos displaying the goods from 6ye is one of the few things making me second guess what would otherwise be a sure thing.
hey there, please see PM
SSD Massive Sex Doll Models Collection
- Free shipping
- We help EU customers to handle Import Duty and VAT
- FREE Gifts

Review on SSD
http://dollforum.com/forum/viewtopic.php?f=383&t=84705
http://dollforum.com/forum/viewtopic.php?f=383&t=86570
First i like to thank Sexysexdoll for the whole transaction process. It was by far the best purchase experience with a vendor i ever made.
They have a really good relationship to the manufacturers, get fast in contact with them to solve problems directly or change something shortly.
Biggest recommendation i can give!!
Free Take Care Kit For Big Sex Doll Purchase
*Limited Time Only*

Combobreaker
Contributing Poster
Contributing Poster

Post by Combobreaker »

Sexy Sex Doll wrote:
MrPeanutbutter wrote:Can we get some breast jiggle/wobble videos please? Specifically of the 165 N hollow? Im very nearly ready to order my first doll and this is my number one turn on so the lack of videos displaying the goods from 6ye is one of the few things making me second guess what would otherwise be a sure thing.
hey there, please see PM
I am interested in 165N as well while being an owner of WM 165K. Could you share the video with me too, please?

Combobreaker
Contributing Poster
Contributing Poster

Post by Combobreaker »

The video got deleted from youtube, reupload please.

INFORMATIONS