www.6yedollglobal.com/

My new 6YE Premium 150D Doll

6Ye is an all time ready & customer-centric team offering beautiful, realistic and soulful looking sex dolls. Our hand-crafted dolls are a piece of art for us. We have been in the business over 4 years, serving customers all over the world. We do not handle retail sales. Please feel free to inquire for our dolls, then purchase from our authorized resellers.
ngl57
Apprentice
Apprentice

My new 6YE Premium 150D Doll

Post by ngl57 »

Meet Saya, my new 6YE Premium 150cm doll with X19 head. I bought her from Sexy Sex Doll and she arrived a few days ago. Whole process went smoothly, taking 20 days from the time of ordering until the day she turned up on my doorstep. No Australian Customs issues and doesn't appear to have been held for long as it took only 4 days to get from Hong Kong to regional Queensland which is quicker than most interstate deliveries I get. Not sure about customs duty as I haven't paid it yet, but suspect that I will get an invoice from TNT sooner or later.

Saya survived the trip unscathed except for some wonky toes, but these settled after a few hours. Found it hard to move her around at first, but once I got my technique down pat, it is now fairly easy. Some of her joints are fairly stiff, but these are loosening as time goes on.

Happy with my purchase and thanks to Isaac of SSD for a pain free process. I will post more pics when I get some clothes for her. Sorry for the shadowy photos. I will need to get a flash ring or bounce flash to get better lighting.
Attachments
IMG_0590 (2).jpg
IMG_0590 (2).jpg (113.38 KiB) Viewed 6873 times
IMG_0589 (2).jpg
IMG_0589 (2).jpg (164.72 KiB) Viewed 6873 times

Dr Dollinger
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor

Re: My new 6YE Premium 150D Doll

Post by Dr Dollinger »

Hi ngl57!
Congratulations to your new doll. Really good choice :mrgreen:
It's good to hear that everything was going well and you're happy. Some nice different faces are welcome as well :D
Hope to see more pictures soon!
Jazzmine______________________________________________Demona____________________________Druuna

Roona
_

Rammer
Contributing Poster
Contributing Poster

Post by Rammer »

Congratulations, she's pretty. About moving, I guess it is easy to underestimate the weight. My choise from 6Ye would be one third heavier than your doll, 161 cm E-cup... But then, it would be healthy to be able to move that weight with ease, really.

LovesBlackWomen
Doll Patriarch
Doll Patriarch

Post by LovesBlackWomen »

I love Chinese Women.

Booty Call Dolls
VENDOR
VENDOR

Post by Booty Call Dolls »

Chances are you will not receive a customs bill.
V/r
Nyoko

Acroyear

Post by Acroyear »

Congratulations on the 150D, definitely a great body with low weight. Is that the tan skin tone?
DAWN - 6YE 165cm F-cup N17 head viewtopic.php?t=175086

ngl57
Apprentice
Apprentice

Post by ngl57 »

Acroyear wrote:Congratulations on the 150D, definitely a great body with low weight. Is that the tan skin tone?
Yes, it was the tan option.
Rammer wrote:Congratulations, she's pretty. About moving, I guess it is easy to underestimate the weight. My choise from 6Ye would be one third heavier than your doll, 161 cm E-cup... But then, it would be healthy to be able to move that weight with ease, really.
I did consider a taller doll, but since this is my first doll, I opted for the 150 more because of weight than anything else. I initially moved her around in an office chair, but now I can easily carry her. So I probably could have gone taller, but I am happy with the 150.

deerman
~ Member ~
~ Member ~
Location: Just past the pond, the last deer trail on the left

Post by deerman »

A very pretty lady! :whistle:

bob7892
Doll Advisor
Doll Advisor

Post by bob7892 »

Hi ngl57 , Welcome to the forum and the 150 club :D :D :D
Your girl is such a pretty lady :D , hope to see more pictures of her soon :D
Welcome to Future , Just take a look inside .
We've got every thing you need , including Sex Android's
Come on Boys , Just take a look , Every things Unique
If You want Real Sexy Dolls , Just cum and take a peak
In The Future ,In The Future
So Welcome !!!!!!!!!
WELCOME !!!!!! To The FUTURE !!!!!!!!!!

My Girls and their stories https://www.dollforum.com/forum/viewtop ... 13&t=87890

My first doll Latasha is on a secret mission to find the perfect body !!!!!

Kireina's song https://youtu.be/sxSw20Gmubs

Some one said , Guys have girlfriends , because they have not found their perfect doll :D :D :D :D
Well I have :D :D :D :D Her name Is Kireina AND she's a 6ye :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D

I am me , and just me , and always will be me , and I don't deserve to be put in a box :evil: nobody does .bob7892

Mystere

Post by Mystere »

Saya is gorgeous, congratulations!
Akina, my WM 158 cm with head #53
Her arrival: http://dollforum.com/forum/viewtopic.php?f=267&t=80325

MrPointy

Post by MrPointy »

I almost got the 150D, but wanted something taller than my YL148, love it though (the 150D; I got hte 161E))

I love that X19 head. It will be a future purchase for sure.

Really great looking doll, congrats, and yeah, getting used to moving a new doll is quite labor intensive (watch out for very sore arms ;) )
My Dolls

YL 148D (tan)
6YE 161E Cup (natural)

Heads: YL Lori (Frankie), Yuki (Reiko), Renia (Farah)
6YE N17 (Charlie), N24 (Lily), N41 (Rila), X19 (TBD)

All via Booty Call Dolls (Jeff is awesome)

ngl57
Apprentice
Apprentice

Post by ngl57 »

mrmofo44 wrote:Beautiful, how is the weight?
Once I got used to it, the weight is easy to manage. Mind you, I used to work in military medical so moving unconscious or lifeless bodies is not new to me. The only down side is putting her in dominant positions as the weight tends to pin you down.

nogamenolife
Doll Advisor
Doll Advisor

Post by nogamenolife »

I got mine a few weeks back. If you have the her you won't be paying any custom taxes. You would have got a call asking you to come pick her up in Brisbane and pay the tax there. That's if they are nice about it. I'm from central Queensland. As long as the invoice says you payed less than $1000 AUD you shouldn't have any problems. And depending what they say is in the box always helps too.
Saya looks great, Can't wait to see more photo's

ngl57
Apprentice
Apprentice

Post by ngl57 »

I think that I may have cleared up the customs duty thing. The USD $530 on the invoice and consignment note was not the customs duty, but the value of the goods. So I probably have escaped the customs duty. Given the weight of the shipment plus the sender's location, you would have thought Australian Customs may have questioned it, but may be I got lucky.

INFORMATIONS