www.6yedollglobal.com/

140 F WOW ... but should we redesign that butt?

6Ye is an all time ready & customer-centric team offering beautiful, realistic and soulful looking sex dolls. Our hand-crafted dolls are a piece of art for us. We have been in the business over 4 years, serving customers all over the world. We do not handle retail sales. Please feel free to inquire for our dolls, then purchase from our authorized resellers.
Babel99
Doll Elder
Doll Elder

140 F WOW ... but should we redesign that butt?

Post by Babel99 »

Hi guys,

most of the people around here fell in love with the new 165 F doll.
165 F.jpg
165 F.jpg (133.2 KiB) Viewed 3560 times
The only issue with this doll is her weight, at 80 pounds. So this doll is for veterans doll enthusiast and will/should be avoided by the newcomers for the obvious reason.

I am a huge fan of 6YE now, but I am sad to say that no dolls in the 140 cm range are available.

For sure the 140F could be the perfect 140 range doll (with meaty breast), but I personally think that her ass look so wrong.

She is so lovely ...
140 F.jpg
140 F.jpg (41.24 KiB) Viewed 3560 times
But her ass look so out of place. It feels like a missed attempt for a bubble but (I am sorry guys) and the location of the vagina/anus just feels thrown randomly.
140 F 2.jpg
140 F 2.jpg (43.04 KiB) Viewed 3560 times
140 F 3.jpg
140 F 3.jpg (55.56 KiB) Viewed 3560 times
Would it be possible to offer a doll in the 140 range that has the proportion of the 165 F. You are indeed really close with the 140F, but with a nice proportional butt.

The 140 range is a very popular choice for the newcomer and I personally think offering one with the 165F proportion would be an instant winner.

The legendary YL 148 is a proof of how the dolls in that range can be so popular!
Jael - (YL 148) viewtopic.php?f=212&t=73333

Miriame - (SM 136) viewtopic.php?f=269&t=102115

Beth - (SM 157G) viewtopic.php?f=269&t=149637

Brooke - (Starpery 148F) viewtopic.php?t=175783

Space Cowboy

Re: 140 F WOW ... but should we redesign that butt?

Post by Space Cowboy »

I like the big ass on this doll! But you have some good points.

And yes, the vagina placement looks off...big sweet ass but it doesn't look like she's accessible from behind!

RC3291

Post by RC3291 »

I love the face in the first picture. Can't fathom why. I am not a fan of bubble butts but I agree it doesn't look right from what I can see. How about a standing rear view for a better picture? We're going to drive you crazy with vagina/anus placement. Some like rear action and some like it missionary. My thought is put it where it goes or offer the option of standard or rearward.
Holly 150cm of 6ye joy from BCD

Sexy Sex Doll
VENDOR
VENDOR

Post by Sexy Sex Doll »

As I know, 140F is outdated, I think 6Ye gonna redesign it
SSD Massive Sex Doll Models Collection
- Free shipping
- We help EU customers to handle Import Duty and VAT
- FREE Gifts

Review on SSD
http://dollforum.com/forum/viewtopic.php?f=383&t=84705
http://dollforum.com/forum/viewtopic.php?f=383&t=86570
First i like to thank Sexysexdoll for the whole transaction process. It was by far the best purchase experience with a vendor i ever made.
They have a really good relationship to the manufacturers, get fast in contact with them to solve problems directly or change something shortly.
Biggest recommendation i can give!!
Free Take Care Kit For Big Sex Doll Purchase
*Limited Time Only*

Tybalt
Ex-Member

Post by Tybalt »

Please make better ass!
Attachments
18e187206841b6a8f4860711fdac066f39931368474dbda84fc40eb28ee81ba7_1.gif
18e187206841b6a8f4860711fdac066f39931368474dbda84fc40eb28ee81ba7_1.gif (1.15 MiB) Viewed 3490 times

Anung Un Rama
Doll Visionary
Doll Visionary
Location: The Dollsmith..hanging out with the Un Rama band on the Central Coast Of Oz! Life is gigs and jams!

Post by Anung Un Rama »

Sure...I know a lot of the community thinks Tybalt posts shit all the time, but in this case, that is the type of Butt that doll needs.

Anung

THE UN RAMA'S

Lilith Un Rama - RD She Devil Custom Bod 10 (DOLLMILF and TDF Doll Queen)
Natasha-RD Classic - Bod 6
Lexi-BT 3 (C) Star Bod 3 Gel butt & boob implants
Lorelei-SANHUI 165R cup my custom elf head 007
Emerald-R13 custom
Tammy-PIB IG -Bella Head
Ayla-WM dolls - 155cm DD cup model
Jessica Jade-PD - 163cm, Penelope fitness version .
Mazzy M-JY/AS Doll 166cm fitness model
Pearl-JY150cm Fantasy Fitness my design
BaBs-PD 158cm Mega Boobs doll
Jessie-TB Deluxe-Jessica Model
Danny-YL Dolls-128cm Kylie model
Gypsy Kate-WM 140cm D cup head #36
Dommy-SANHUI 65cm Mini silicone doll
Mini Dolls lots!
My designs: PD 160 cm FBB Motoko Kusinagi GITS, She Demon Agony & 150cm Fantasy fitness Pearl

Tybalt
Ex-Member

Post by Tybalt »

Anung Un Rama wrote:Sure...I know a lot of the community thinks Tybalt posts shit all the time, but in this case, that is the type of Butt that doll needs.

Anung
:haha4:

The shit I post is good shit tho!

Space Cowboy

Post by Space Cowboy »

Can't argue with that!

@Sexy Sex Doll
Thanks for the info.

oberyn
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor

Post by oberyn »

If they do redesign her they need to give her thick thighs to support that big ass.

Cubiko
Doll Patriarch
Doll Patriarch

Post by Cubiko »

Anung Un Rama wrote:Sure...I know a lot of the community thinks Tybalt posts shit all the time, but in this case, that is the type of Butt that doll needs.

Anung
To get me in a good mood I often find myself searching for Tybalt posts, they always make me laugh and they are always true, honest, unfiltered and in a blunt way says what everyone wants to say but keeps locked inside. I love Tybalt and would gladly donate dolls in heaps in his direction if he decided to move to Northern Europe :thumbs_up:

If 6YE could fix the horrible genitalia placement the other manufacturers would have a serious problem. I love their faces (not the early ones that are clear copies of other manufacturer's faces) and the details on their dolls are excellent.

Tybalt
Ex-Member

Post by Tybalt »

mandos wrote:

Anung
To get me in a good mood I often find myself searching for Tybalt posts, they always make me laugh and they are always true, honest, unfiltered and in a blunt way says what everyone wants to say but keeps locked inside. I love Tybalt and would gladly donate dolls in heaps in his direction if he decided to move to Northern Europe :thumbs_up:

If 6YE could fix the horrible genitalia placement the other manufacturers would have a serious problem. I love their faces (not the early ones that are clear copies of other manufacturer's faces) and the details on their dolls are excellent.

Thank you Mandos!

Can I please live with you on your couch and help you "Test Drive" every new doll you get for those super sexy photo shoots?

Cubiko
Doll Patriarch
Doll Patriarch

Post by Cubiko »

Do you cook and clean?

Sexy Sex Doll
VENDOR
VENDOR

Post by Sexy Sex Doll »

mandos wrote:

Anung

don't just look at 140F. The genitalia placement of 6Ye Premium's 165F, 161E, 165N, 150B and 150D are correct
SSD Massive Sex Doll Models Collection
- Free shipping
- We help EU customers to handle Import Duty and VAT
- FREE Gifts

Review on SSD
http://dollforum.com/forum/viewtopic.php?f=383&t=84705
http://dollforum.com/forum/viewtopic.php?f=383&t=86570
First i like to thank Sexysexdoll for the whole transaction process. It was by far the best purchase experience with a vendor i ever made.
They have a really good relationship to the manufacturers, get fast in contact with them to solve problems directly or change something shortly.
Biggest recommendation i can give!!
Free Take Care Kit For Big Sex Doll Purchase
*Limited Time Only*

Babel99
Doll Elder
Doll Elder

Post by Babel99 »

Sexy Sex Doll wrote:
mandos wrote:

Anung

don't just look at 140F. The genitalia placement of 6Ye Premium's 165F, 161E, 165N, 150B and 150D are correct
Yes this is exactly my point :) !!!

This is why I started this thread in the first place. They have so many AMAZING big doll, but nothing in the 140 range. The top part of their 140 F is dreamish ...really! But the bottom part is really soso ... and no balljoint everywhere like the bigger dolls. Redesign that 140 F with a cute proportional butt (which also would lower the weight) ... and BAM ... I would be all over this one!
Jael - (YL 148) viewtopic.php?f=212&t=73333

Miriame - (SM 136) viewtopic.php?f=269&t=102115

Beth - (SM 157G) viewtopic.php?f=269&t=149637

Brooke - (Starpery 148F) viewtopic.php?t=175783

CFHGaret
Basic Poster
Basic Poster

Post by CFHGaret »

no don't change. looks great all around!! Move onto another project

INFORMATIONS