www.6yedollglobal.com/

[6Ye Doll] 166cm A-cup Premium Body - New Photos

6Ye is an all time ready & customer-centric team offering beautiful, realistic and soulful looking sex dolls. Our hand-crafted dolls are a piece of art for us. We have been in the business over 4 years, serving customers all over the world. We do not handle retail sales. Please feel free to inquire for our dolls, then purchase from our authorized resellers.
Booty Call Dolls
VENDOR
VENDOR

Re: [6Ye Doll] 166cm A-cup Premium Body - New Photos

Post by Booty Call Dolls »

ATSD,
She would not be too tall for you, but the real question is do you prefer real woman that are 150cm tall or 166cm?
These joints work a lot smoother than Jinsan dolls.
V/r
Jeff and Nyoko
http://dolldesire.com/
. One vendor name kept coming up as being great at helping customers walk through the process, Booty Call Dolls. So I decided I would work with them on this first purchase, and did.
-princeoverit
You could not of found a better person to help you with your first doll. Jeff /Booty call dolls, knows his stuff... One of the few members that is a vendor and a real lover of dolls. He owns quite a few dolls, and really understands the love we all share.
-Just in time

AddictedToSexDolls

Post by AddictedToSexDolls »

Booty Call Dolls wrote:ATSD,
She would not be too tall for you, but the real question is do you prefer real woman that are 150cm tall or 166cm?
V/r
Jeff and Nyoko
Thank you for replying... thing is... I plan to get the standing version so I can make out with her, have sex standing up.... I prefer women 150 - 166 in real life... but this is a doll, a sex doll to be used for sex..so taking that into consideration, 150 cm version from what I have seen has a tiny skinny body, not realistic to an actual female even at that height... buying clothes for her also wouldn't be easy, the 166 cm .. (5'5) looks like it has realistic female proportions...torso and everything and the weight is very similar too, why is the weight so similar given that this doll is much taller than the 150 cm doll, 150 cm doll weighs 57 lb while the 166 cm doll weighs 59 lb ?... Of course now I am thinking maybe it would be best to get the taller doll...which has more realistic proportions, given the similar weight and almost at the same price, which is another question why are these dolls priced so similarly given the height and realism difference ? From what I understand they are both of the same premium updated TPE and ball joint skeleton which is the primary reason why I am going with this brand... after so many disappointments with a WM brand.. which would tear very quickly with a very stiff unrealistic skeleton movement and flimsy wire fingers which broke on the second day of doing her doggy style (never buying any WM dolls no matter how good they look until they update their skeleton, material and finger quality)

AddictedToSexDolls

Sexy Sex Doll wrote:we need more petite dolls like her with super gorgeous face!
Does she have updated wrist and neck ? I am thinking about buying this doll either this one or the 150 cm B cup as the price and weight nearly identical, I think I'd go for the taller one with A cup.

hollows+fentiman
Doll Oracle
Doll Oracle

Post by hollows+fentiman »

ATSD, my Ashaki is 168 and I’m only a bit taller than she is! She weighs 27kg and I have no problem now moving her around and carrying her downstairs, although it was a struggle at first! You soon get used to how she moves! The only thing I would say though is that sometimes the body length is similar between shorter and taller dolls. It’s often the leg length that just adds the extra height! One measurement that is never given on new dolls is the mouth to vagina distance. However, if you want to ‘make out’ while standing as you say, I would suggest the taller the doll the better in your case!

Cheers, Hollows.
Ashaki Sanura's Family Adventures (WM168 Nava) viewtopic.php?f=11&t=77571

Tanice & Jacey WM168A (Lovedolls Grace Williams & #64 heads)
Vivette 153 Vivid Doll
Rosheen WM 156B
Tarni Kimber Doll
Rusty Firedoll 166
Chiyoko 6YE 170
Reema Piperdoll 162
ETesse PIB Spinner 2.0 silicone
Yi nu de & Yong DS100
Many Phicen, Jiaou, LD, Barbie and Ken Dolls!

AddictedToSexDolls

hollows+fentiman wrote:ATSD, my Ashaki is 168 and I’m only a bit taller than she is! She weighs 27kg and I have no problem now moving her around and carrying her downstairs, although it was a struggle at first! You soon get used to how she moves! The only thing I would say though is that sometimes the body length is similar between shorter and taller dolls. It’s often the leg length that just adds the extra height! One measurement that is never given on new dolls is the mouth to vagina distance. However, if you want to ‘make out’ while standing as you say, I would suggest the taller the doll the better in your case!

Cheers, Hollows.
Which has the better realistic body the 150cm B cup or the 160 cm A cup, I am trying to decide between these two, also to easier pick out and buy clothes, but generally for over all realism which to me is important I don't like over exaggerated disproportional big breasts, which not only make the doll heavier but also less realistic so these two seem to have the perfect body ... the weight and the price is also very similar... which is unusual given the difference in height.

AddictedToSexDolls

V/r
Jeff and Nyoko

Can you comment if the 166 cm A cup version has upgraded ball joint wrists as well ?

hollows+fentiman
Doll Oracle
Doll Oracle

Post by hollows+fentiman »

Well, there’s an easy answer - just get both :whistle:

I think it is always difficult to look at photos of dolls in isolation as you have nothing to make a comparison with. When I first got my DS100 minis last year (first gen) the photos and videos from DS looked amazing but when the first arrived she was tiny!......and I mean tiny! I can meet my first fingers and thumbs around her waist. I only have two because the first arrived broken and the second was a replacement (sadly also broken).

There have been the odd one or two manufacturers that have stood some of their range naked next to each other but this is rare.

What you can do is make card hoops of the dimensions of breast, waist and hips and see if that makes a difference. You could also then look at those dimensions and compare them to adult/children’s clothes sizes (you can find charts on Google etc.).

However, Jeff is right, you need to think about what is your real preference in a lady’s height and her breast size too!
Ashaki Sanura's Family Adventures (WM168 Nava) viewtopic.php?f=11&t=77571

Tanice & Jacey WM168A (Lovedolls Grace Williams & #64 heads)
Vivette 153 Vivid Doll
Rosheen WM 156B
Tarni Kimber Doll
Rusty Firedoll 166
Chiyoko 6YE 170
Reema Piperdoll 162
ETesse PIB Spinner 2.0 silicone
Yi nu de & Yong DS100
Many Phicen, Jiaou, LD, Barbie and Ken Dolls!

bob7892
Doll Advisor
Doll Advisor

Post by bob7892 »

AddictedToSexDolls wrote:
V/r
Jeff and Nyoko

Can you comment if the 166 cm A cup version has upgraded ball joint wrists as well ?
As far as I know the 166 cm still have wire wrists and fingers :(
I have a 150 B and she is a little on the small side ,clothes are a bit of a night mare to find ,
Even size 6 is a little bit to big for here :(
If realism is what you are are after go for the 166 A , just for the ease of clothing her :D
As for quality 6ye won't be beat :D
Here's a tip for doggy style with dolls , don't put any weight on their wrists ,
use some pillows and prop her up on her for arms .
I think it's safe to say this goes for all makes and models :D
Welcome to Future , Just take a look inside .
We've got every thing you need , including Sex Android's
Come on Boys , Just take a look , Every things Unique
If You want Real Sexy Dolls , Just cum and take a peak
In The Future ,In The Future
So Welcome !!!!!!!!!
WELCOME !!!!!! To The FUTURE !!!!!!!!!!

My Girls and their stories https://www.dollforum.com/forum/viewtop ... 13&t=87890

My first doll Latasha is on a secret mission to find the perfect body !!!!!

Kireina's song https://youtu.be/sxSw20Gmubs

Some one said , Guys have girlfriends , because they have not found their perfect doll :D :D :D :D
Well I have :D :D :D :D Her name Is Kireina AND she's a 6ye :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D

I am me , and just me , and always will be me , and I don't deserve to be put in a box :evil: nobody does .bob7892

AddictedToSexDolls

bob7892 wrote:
V/r
Jeff and Nyoko

I have a 150 B and she is a little on the small side ,clothes are a bit of a night mare to find ,
If realism is what you are are after go for the 166 A , just for the ease of clothing her :D
Here's a tip for doggy style with dolls , don't put any weight on their wrists ,

I just received a messaged from Isaac he says that the 166cm A cup dolls have ball joint wrists where the 150 cm B cup do not, he also said that the 150 cm B cup is more realistic can someone who bought the doll recently confirm this the updated ball joint wrists on the 166cm A cup model and also the weight is the weight listed accurate being 59lb which is only 2lb less than the 150 cm B cup doll.

gothic

Post by gothic »

stunning 8O

AhMyDolless
Doll Advisor
Doll Advisor

Post by AhMyDolless »

Love that tear drop ass.
Obligatory Statement: In my opinion.

AddictedToSexDolls

bob7892 wrote:
V/r
Jeff and Nyoko

Is there a way to look at them side by side full length, no seating down and without photoshop... both the 150 cm B cup and the 166cm A cup... head doesn't matter... I need to see the difference in proportions.

Dr Dollinger
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor

Post by Dr Dollinger »

Here are some side by side pics from nibuKo

On the left is the 166A body, the 150 is only a D-cup, but enough to see the proportions

viewtopic.php?f=383&t=88023
166cm-A-cup.jpg
166cm-A-cup.jpg (80.8 KiB) Viewed 1772 times
150cm-B-cup-love-doll.jpg
150cm-B-cup-love-doll.jpg (119.42 KiB) Viewed 1772 times
Jazzmine______________________________________________Demona____________________________Druuna

Roona
_

AddictedToSexDolls

Dr Dollinger wrote:Here are some side by side pics from nibuKo

On the left is the 166A body, the 150 is only a D-cup, but enough to see the proportions

viewtopic.php?f=383&t=88023
166cm-A-cup.jpg
150cm-B-cup-love-doll.jpg

Thank you it's what I've been waiting for, looks like the 166 cm A cup does in fact have a more realistic body... is the skeleton upgraded included the wrists all ball joint on that doll ?

Dr Dollinger
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor

Post by Dr Dollinger »

All these three dolls have the same newest ball-joint skeleton, like all premium, respectively all 6YE dolls. All three have the new neck design without gooseneck and easy head connector. All three dolls have the same TPE formula, like all 6YE premium dolls.
All these three dolls do not have the upgraded ball-joint wrist.That is only implemented on the new 161E and 165N dolls now.

6YE said:
ball joint wrists would be available on the 2 new models at first: 161E and 165N
The reason is that we need to redesign the wrist mould as to fit the ball-joint size. So it will take long time for us to apply the ball joint wrist on all models. We will announce when there are old models goes with the ball-joint wrists upgrade.
But if Isaac says, that the 166A has already the upgrade for the wrist, then you could believe that! He must know it, because SSD sell these dolls!
Jazzmine______________________________________________Demona____________________________Druuna

Roona
_

INFORMATIONS