www.6yedollglobal.com/

Meet Zoe, my new tanned 6Ye 150CM beauty

6Ye is an all time ready & customer-centric team offering beautiful, realistic and soulful looking sex dolls. Our hand-crafted dolls are a piece of art for us. We have been in the business over 4 years, serving customers all over the world. We do not handle retail sales. Please feel free to inquire for our dolls, then purchase from our authorized resellers.
mrmofo44
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor

Re: Meet Zoe, my new tanned 6Ye 150CM beauty

Post by mrmofo44 »

Oh yeah the 150B is actually very light, and the tpe blend is the best of any doll, the flexibility and curves are amazing too, I'm just kind of sad she doesn't bend back a bit, It is still the most beautiful and best doll Ive ever had/seen.

AddictedToSexDolls

Post by AddictedToSexDolls »

Sexy Sex Doll wrote:Thank you Bensig! She looks sooooo pretty when she is with you :D :D :D

I got a few more pics of this beauty from Bensig

She is a 150cm B cup, match with a cute duck face, Head #14. You can find this combination here, https://www.sexysexdoll.com/6ye-150cm-a ... -doll-body

Enjoy :razz: :razz: :razz:
Do you have the problem with the neck popping out off the head during bed play ? I have the exact same doll with the same connector and asked for a screw replacement, the head would just pop out there is no click in place mechanism it seems.... thankfully sexysexdolls were nice enough to replace the whole doll since mine also came with a broken wrist...balljoint neck may be good for photography stuff but if you want it for sex... better go with a screw....her head would just slip off with very slight movement... like there is no mechanism there which holds it in place you pop it in it stays there as long as you don't move her around but if you move her around, like I switched sex positions and her head just popped out and rolled off from the bed totally ruined the mood.... so my advice for bed play get a screw...

AddictedToSexDolls

Post by AddictedToSexDolls »

Sexy Sex Doll wrote:Thank you Bensig! She looks sooooo pretty when she is with you :D :D :D

She is a 150cm B cup, match with a cute duck face, Head #14. You can find this combination here, https://www.sexysexdoll.com/6ye-150cm-a ... -doll-body

The wrists are still wire on this doll what would you recommend for doggy style because from what I can tell the wrist seems very fragile ?

SofaKing
Contributing Poster
Contributing Poster

Post by SofaKing »

holy crap, shes adorable. what make up are you using?
Diehard 6YE fanboy!

bensig

Post by bensig »

SofaKing wrote:holy crap, shes adorable. what make up are you using?
For her cheeks, I used Fit me! 302 deep rose blush.
For her lips, I color filled them with a lipliner pencil. Then I used NYC Liquid lip shine 574 to give her lips that glossy look. I use this method over using lipstick since the pencil is more precise and that gloss looks so nice.
For her eyes, I added lower eyelashes. I then used black makeup from a ACEVIVI Professional 96 Colors Eyeshadow Makeup Cosmetic kit and a thin makeup brush as eyeliner.

bozzaa69
Doll Advisor
Doll Advisor

Post by bozzaa69 »

She's gorgeous.

bozzaa69
Doll Advisor
Doll Advisor

Post by bozzaa69 »

AddictedToSexDolls wrote:

Do you have the problem with the neck popping out off the head during bed play ? I have the exact same doll with the same connector and asked for a screw replacement, the head would just pop out there is no click in place mechanism it seems.... thankfully sexysexdolls were nice enough to replace the whole doll since mine also came with a broken wrist...balljoint neck may be good for photography stuff but if you want it for sex... better go with a screw....her head would just slip off with very slight movement... like there is no mechanism there which holds it in place you pop it in it stays there as long as you don't move her around but if you move her around, like I switched sex positions and her head just popped out and rolled off from the bed totally ruined the mood.... so my advice for bed play get a screw...
Nothing like her head falling off in the heat of the moment to lose the mood huh? LOL.

INFORMATIONS