www.6yedollglobal.com/

Jazzmine -165 sexBomB Review

6Ye is an all time ready & customer-centric team offering beautiful, realistic and soulful looking sex dolls. Our hand-crafted dolls are a piece of art for us. We have been in the business over 4 years, serving customers all over the world. We do not handle retail sales. Please feel free to inquire for our dolls, then purchase from our authorized resellers.
hollows+fentiman
Doll Oracle
Doll Oracle

Re: Jazzmine -165 sexBomB Review

Post by hollows+fentiman »

Sadly, yes, it does fade after a while but you’ll have plenty of time to sort that out if you want to! The ‘semi’ permanent factory colouring I’m pretty sure is heat sealed into the TPE but owing to the nature of the material the colour sort of fades after a few months. It doesn’t go completely for a long time though!
Ashaki Sanura's Family Adventures (WM168 Nava) viewtopic.php?f=11&t=77571

Tanice & Jacey WM168A (Lovedolls Grace Williams & #64 heads)
Vivette 153 Vivid Doll
Rosheen WM 156B
Tarni Kimber Doll
Rusty Firedoll 166
Chiyoko 6YE 170
Reema Piperdoll 162
ETesse PIB Spinner 2.0 silicone
Yi nu de & Yong DS100
Many Phicen, Jiaou, LD, Barbie and Ken Dolls!

Dlinnii
Active Poster
Active Poster

Post by Dlinnii »

Doesn't look to bad for me, I messed with color choice for areola and labia, I had to go light brown.

Today is time to start looking all these cool makeup things, sadly ebay like sellers not always ship things to my country, so i have to spend some time.

By looking again at Dr Dollinger's post ... great post :D

Thank you both for all your help!

Dr Dollinger
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor

Post by Dr Dollinger »

If you're not an excessive tit licker and keep mineral oil away from areolas it will hold a long time
To find the appropriate color isn't so easy, when you are into a really authentic look
If you search for those things, you don't have to look at that particular article. Try to find some similar things :wink:

By the way, I really like your last shots :D

Doc
Jazzmine______________________________________________Demona____________________________Druuna

Roona
_

Dlinnii
Active Poster
Active Poster

Post by Dlinnii »

I did my best, thank you :D

Results from googling for areola makeup are so far from the required results ... but I found there are tattoos like https://www.amazon.com/Tata-Tattoos-Tem ... B01BCQ816K and now I wonder is this safe? do i need this? :D

Any secrets on applying makeup? Shadow with shadow brush, then eye liner. Lipstick, rub with finger, lip liner. Am i right?

How do you link photos? I mean, I was trying to use img tag, but I'm unable to change image size, i was trying img=size, img size=... no luck.

And yes where are you hiding Jazz? :whistle:

Dr Dollinger
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor

Post by Dr Dollinger »

Areola Tattoos ?
LOL
That would only make sense if your doll lost her nipples or get rid of them
What's her name?... by the way

For the makeup... Everything ok, but I would choose first the lipliner and begin with the edges and then do the rest or use the lipstick. Without finger rubbing..
But that depends on your own experience and how do you like it - everything is allowed :wink:
You can also watch some YouTube tutorials and see how real pro's just doing it

Linking photos...
Go on that picture you like to post, copy URL and paste in your editor. Then mark the link and click the image, img600, imgthm or thumb icon. If the image is bigger than 1600 pixel you can't do image. RED WArNING - then go to img600, this should work
Screenshot_20180407-202136.png
Screenshot_20180407-202136.png (125.71 KiB) Viewed 2383 times
Jazzmine______________________________________________Demona____________________________Druuna

Roona
_

Endless War
Doll Elder
Doll Elder

Post by Endless War »

I am ashamed this is the first time I have seen this thread.
I am also excited because I'm starting from the back and that means I have 12 pages of glory to look at as DOC always delivers great content.
Dr Dollinger wrote: Linking photos...
Go on that picture you like to post, copy URL and paste in your editor. Then mark the link and click the image, img600, imgthm or thumb icon. If the image is bigger than 1600 pixel you can't do image. RED WArNING - then go to img600, this should work
Screenshot_20180407-202136.png
And for this reason I usually use iborder. There seems to be no size restriction if you have an image thats slightly larger than 1600 and want to place it full res in the thread. And I personally don't mind the black border.
Instagram: @the_art_dolls

Dr Dollinger
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor

Post by Dr Dollinger »

Oh...
My Jazz? :D
She is still sleeping until our next project starts :wink:
PicsArt_04-07-07.05.02.png
PicsArt_04-07-07.05.02.png (827.7 KiB) Viewed 2379 times
PicsArt_04-07-08.01.44.png
PicsArt_04-07-08.01.44.png (1.02 MiB) Viewed 2379 times
Endless War wrote:I am ashamed this is the first time I have seen this thread.
I am also excited because I'm starting from the back and that means I have 12 pages of glory to look at as DOC always delivers great content.
Haha... No problem bro, but there isn't so much glory here!
My first experience with taking pictures 8O
And a lot of things I wouldn't do anytime again , so it's better you lower your expectations :wink:
Thanks for the iborder suggestion

Doc

Roona
_

Dlinnii
Active Poster
Active Poster

Post by Dlinnii »

Dr Dollinger wrote:Areola Tattoos ?
That would only make sense if your doll lost her nipples or get rid of them
Then i got something wrong, I thought this is only color not texture ...
Dr Dollinger wrote:What's her name?... by the way
I was thinking about her real name Yuan or Mira. Mira - Miracle, also Mir is peace in my language, sounds good, still thinking : :whistle:
Dr Dollinger wrote: For the makeup... Everything ok, but I would choose first the lipliner and begin with the edges and then do the rest or use the lipstick. Without finger rubbing..
But that depends on your own experience and how do you like it - everything is allowed :wink:
No experience here, only googling, but this info for real human, some things may not be applicable for doll. Main goal is to make areola light brown, I blame you, because you wrote about areola coloring :haha4:

Ordered this
and few things from here
I'm a bit confused because they are liquid, never ever heard about liquid lipstick... I think to get few normal lipsticks, but these colors looks better for me. Also i wonder how long this makeup can stay before fade off.
Dr Dollinger wrote:You can also watch some YouTube tutorials and see how real pro's just doing it
I will, today was day of googling and ordering, my head hurts from reading about mineral oil, lipsticks, eye shadows... By the way, are you using eyeliner?
Dr Dollinger wrote: Linking photos...
My bad :oops: Just found img600. I was thinking I can alt img code somehow, like other phpbb forums allow.
Dr Dollinger wrote: Oh...
My Jazz? :D
She is still sleeping until our next project starts :wink:
Tell her to stop slacking, people missing her and asking for assistance :) And ask her for some areola make up, I hope she will agree ... She must agree ...
Dr Dollinger wrote: Haha... No problem bro, but there isn't so much glory here!
My first experience with taking pictures 8O
And a lot of things I wouldn't do anytime again , so it's better you lower your expectations :wink:
For me this is most active part of this forum and most thing I learned from this thread. Also i was reading your and mvcuk1's reviews before I decided to order my doll.
Endless War wrote: And for this reason I usually use iborder. There seems to be no size restriction if you have an image thats slightly larger than 1600 and want to place it full res in the thread. And I personally don't mind the black border.
Thanks, another good thing to know :D

As always many thanks for helpful tips!

Dr Dollinger
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor

Post by Dr Dollinger »

Hey Dlinnii,
I really love your enthusiasm :D
Dlinnii wrote:I was thinking about her real name Yuan or Mira. Mira - Miracle, also Mir is peace in my language, sounds good, still thinking : :whistle:
Mira and the meaning of it sounds really lovely !

Makeup :
Yeah, good choice my friend!
Jazzy says, you've already ordered the areola makeup
The (12)harder waterproof lipliner pens I mentioned. Here you can rub the finger on the areolas to distribute the color evenly.
Another good solution for the Areola, I got from member Mr_Fix_it :
First oil the area and get it clean. Then find the powdered eye-shadow color that you want (mix if you have to) then apply the eye-shadow color on the oily area and apply heat. (not more than 80c) then it stays for a long time!

Matte lipgloss :
Honestly, I don't know anyone who has ever used it before. Everybody knows shiny lipgloss but not matte. (shiny lipgloss tend to smear)
It covers the lips really great with a small amount of liquid and last a long time (much longer than normal lipstick) very easy and fast to apply
Every color has a different nice smell - some smell fruity, some like chocolate, caramel ...
You will love it!

If I use some eyeliner? Yes, I use everything :mrgreen:

The Areola Tattoos :
"Temporary, realistic nipple/areola tattoos for women who’ve undergone a mastectomy and are waiting to undergo reconstructive breast surgery"
So, that's not cool for our dolls :wink:
Dlinnii wrote:Tell her to stop slacking, people missing her and asking for assistance  And ask her for some areola make up, I hope she will agree ... She must agree ...
Hahaha ... I will speak to her, promised!
For me this is most active part of this forum and most thing I learned from this thread. Also i was reading your and mvcuk1's reviews before I decided to order my doll
WOW, that's really nice to hear! :D
Thank you

Roona
_

Dlinnii
Active Poster
Active Poster

Post by Dlinnii »

Dr Dollinger wrote:Another good solution for the Areola, I got from member Mr_Fix_it :
First oil the area and get it clean. Then find the powdered eye-shadow color that you want (mix if you have to) then apply the eye-shadow color on the oily area and apply heat. (not more than 80c) then it stays for a long time!
Sounds a bit extreme, can I burn TPE using heat?
Dr Dollinger wrote:The (12)harder waterproof lipliner pens I mentioned. Here you can rub the finger on the areolas to distribute the color evenly.
Dangerous part, I was asking about rubbing because I'm afraid to damage something ... I think must be done very gently.
Dr Dollinger wrote:It covers the lips really great with a small amount of liquid and last a long time (much longer than normal lipstick) very easy and fast to apply
Every color has a different nice smell - some smell fruity, some like chocolate, caramel ...
Interesting, I'm looking forward to see this.

I found interesting solution for my testing, ordered silicone breast from aliexpress around 6-7$, material is different, but for some practice should work.

Any way, waiting time ...

Dr Dollinger
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor

Post by Dr Dollinger »

Dlinnii wrote:
Dr Dollinger wrote:Another good solution for the Areola, I got from member Mr_Fix_it :
Sounds a bit extreme, can I burn TPE using heat?
Yes, too much heat can melt the TPE, so be careful not to over heat, as the fumes become extremely toxic.A supplied air mask and adequate ventilation is strongly recommended
Dangerous part, I was asking about rubbing because I'm afraid to damage something ... I think must be done very gently
Yes, gently rubbing won't become an issue. Same with blushing the cheeks - here is rubbing the best method as well
I found interesting solution for my testing, ordered silicone breast from aliexpress around 6-7$, material is different, but for some practice should work
Yeah, why not :)

Roona
_

hollows+fentiman
Doll Oracle
Doll Oracle

Post by hollows+fentiman »

For heat you really need a hot air soldering station which can control air flow and precise temperature! I have one of these and I’ve actually seen one in a Chinese dolls factory photo!
927E55B6-C1C9-40C1-98F0-5C796784FEA7.jpeg
927E55B6-C1C9-40C1-98F0-5C796784FEA7.jpeg (30.89 KiB) Viewed 2300 times
They’re quite cheap to buy but a bit tricky to use!

Cheers, Hollows.
Ashaki Sanura's Family Adventures (WM168 Nava) viewtopic.php?f=11&t=77571

Tanice & Jacey WM168A (Lovedolls Grace Williams & #64 heads)
Vivette 153 Vivid Doll
Rosheen WM 156B
Tarni Kimber Doll
Rusty Firedoll 166
Chiyoko 6YE 170
Reema Piperdoll 162
ETesse PIB Spinner 2.0 silicone
Yi nu de & Yong DS100
Many Phicen, Jiaou, LD, Barbie and Ken Dolls!

Dlinnii
Active Poster
Active Poster

Post by Dlinnii »

My doll against such experiments :D

And she was asking Jazz about makeup applying order. Lip liner, lipstick, shadows, eye liner. Am I missing anything? And yes am I missing something or you aren't applying blush?

After watching some makeup videos, doesn't look hard, liquid lipstick isn't hard to use ... but looks like good portion of practice required :)

Dr Dollinger
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor

Post by Dr Dollinger »

hollows+fentiman wrote:For heat you really need a hot air soldering station which can control air flow and precise temperature! I have one of these and I’ve actually seen one in a Chinese dolls factory photo!

They’re quite cheap to buy but a bit tricky to use!

Cheers, Hollows.
That's a great suggestion Hollows :)
I usually use only a heat adjustable hot air blower
But this is really much better! Will definitely order one!
:glou:
Dlinnii wrote:And she was asking Jazz about makeup applying order. Lip liner, lipstick, shadows, eye liner. Am I missing anything? And yes am I missing something or you aren't applying blush?
Well, Jazz said you are doing really fine :thumbs_up:

Blush is the least important on doing makeup for me. Usually I don't need it. Or not much at all
You can easy overdo it. So, use it sparingly unless you like it brightly-colored.
Your lipliner pens are great for that
Dlinnii wrote:After watching some makeup videos, doesn't look hard, liquid lipstick isn't hard to use ... but looks like good portion of practice required :)
Yeah it looks really simple... :mrgreen:

Roona
_

mvcuk1
Doll Advisor
Doll Advisor

Post by mvcuk1 »

Thanks Dr Dollinger for the info on page 11 about what makeup products you use to keep Jazzmine looking sexy. I will purchase some of these makeup products and try them on my doll. Once again thank you!

INFORMATIONS