www.6yedollglobal.com/

Jazzmine -165 sexBomB Review

6Ye is an all time ready & customer-centric team offering beautiful, realistic and soulful looking sex dolls. Our hand-crafted dolls are a piece of art for us. We have been in the business over 4 years, serving customers all over the world. We do not handle retail sales. Please feel free to inquire for our dolls, then purchase from our authorized resellers.
Dlinnii
Active Poster
Active Poster

Re: Jazzmine -165 sexBomB Review

Post by Dlinnii »

By the way, having many dolls, can you say which one has more realistic love holes placement? 6Y is way to forward and far from reality.

Dr Dollinger
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor

Post by Dr Dollinger »

Dlinnii wrote:
Dr Dollinger wrote:What is мамалыга exactly? How does it taste?
A good recipe is much appreciated :D
I't is tasty, but I wasn't able to find translation for this word or translated recipe. Wiki link may give you idea https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/M%C4%83m%C4%83lig%C4%83 . Also youtube videos on how to make it, language isn't English, but you may get the idea by watching:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wocE2-BUIl0 - this is the main dish + additions like I like, but he is failing a bit on main dish
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NQ3NRkNPDF4 - this video is better for main dish, but I prefer meat instead of fish and garlic like in first video
Thanks for the Info Dlinnii
Then it's some kind of firmer maize porridge?
"Cir, Păsat or (when firmer) Mămăligă are all Romanian maize porridges." from Wikipedia
Really curious how it tastes :wink:
Dlinnii wrote:By the way, having many dolls, can you say which one has more realistic love holes placement? 6Y is way to forward and far from reality.
That's not easy to answer..
Even different models of the same manufacturer were getting some different vagina positions
My Jazzmine and my 6YE 150 Roona are more backward positioned(more realistic) , while my 161E is definitely more forward. Like my YL165. Then again the YL170 is more backward - much better for doggy style (that's what I have heard :wink: )
My WM160 D-cup is also more backward. But that makes missionary not always easy - while banging from behind in standing position works great. So, it's rather a question of what you prefer more
Irontech dolls, like my 155 are more realistic positioned as well..
Plus various positions on other dolls, depending on a certain model... Can't list them all

But speaking again from my 161E, I really love her like she is
Best banging doll standing forward like no other

To be honest, I don't get my dolls primarily just for banging purposes though
Jazzmine______________________________________________Demona____________________________Druuna

Roona
_

Dlinnii
Active Poster
Active Poster

Post by Dlinnii »

Dr Dollinger wrote: Then it's some kind of firmer maize porridge?
"Cir, Păsat or (when firmer) Mămăligă are all Romanian maize porridges." from Wikipedia
Really curious how it tastes :wink:
By looking at google images, yes looks like maize porridge. But this dish is more like bread then porridge, cut using thread instead of knife, then eat like bread. Two things that make this dish great are https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Bryndza and шкварки, can't translate second word and can't find any wiki info, google images. First linked video also contain preparation process, so you may have idea what is this :D
Dr Dollinger wrote: Then again the YL170 is more backward - much better for doggy style (that's what I have heard :wink: )
My WM160 D-cup is also more backward. But that makes missionary not always easy - while banging from behind in standing position works great.
My doll is very easy in missionary, but hard to access while doing doggy style or from behind and only from 'back door '. Looks like I should aim for YL170 + some customization if possible, mostly higher height, a bit smaller breast (wide, teardrop or bell shape, not sure, easier to look for image). Everything else can be like my 6Ye :D

Dlinnii
Active Poster
Active Poster

Post by Dlinnii »

Looks like cornstarch works better then talcum or I'm getting better. Almost everything good with powdering except one thing I still have to understand. When I wash my doll there are some sticky places with pellets. I'm afraid to rub because these pellets doesn't look like dirt, they are sticky like glue. Is it worth to rub until clean? If I leave them as is, this place doesn't look good after powdering, more like velvet, but not smooth. Any advice?

Dr Dollinger
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor

Post by Dr Dollinger »

Hey Dlinnii,

This sounds like some residues from washing.
It's not always easy to get rid of things like dust or previous powdering or other stuff just only with water and soft soap
I wouldn't recommend rubbing the TPE too much
It could cause abrasions of the skin
Try to clean it first with some baby oil - works always great. Additionally you can use a soft & wet towel or sponge to clean the area completely.
A picture would help to identify those sticky "pellets"
Jazzmine______________________________________________Demona____________________________Druuna

Roona
_

Dlinnii
Active Poster
Active Poster

Post by Dlinnii »

Dr Dollinger wrote:Hey Dlinnii,

This sounds like some residues from washing.
It's not always easy to get rid of things like dust or previous powdering or other stuff just only with water and soft soap
I wouldn't recommend rubbing the TPE too much
It could cause abrasions of the skin
Try to clean it first with some baby oil - works always great. Additionally you can use a soft & wet towel or sponge to clean the area completely.
A picture would help to identify those sticky "pellets"
Does not look like residue from washing, when I was washing doll first time these areas become visible after applying water, wiping this place already impossible, because it is sticky and when wiping these pellets appear. I will make picture when I'll clear her again.
By rubbing I mean wiping with soft cloth/sponge until area is clean and dry. Work for most doll's parts, but doesn't work with 'sticky areas'.

Basically I need to apply baby oil before anything else and then wash with soap and water, am I right?

As always many thanks!

Dr Dollinger
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor

Post by Dr Dollinger »

Dlinnii wrote:
Basically I need to apply baby oil before anything else and then wash with soap and water, am I right?
Yes, absolutely right!
My favorite tool for cleaning these things
555-Nivea-Men-Fresh-Active-48-Hours-Roll-On-Deodorant-Anti-Perspirant-50mL-5.jpg
555-Nivea-Men-Fresh-Active-48-Hours-Roll-On-Deodorant-Anti-Perspirant-50mL-5.jpg (24.47 KiB) Viewed 1809 times
As always many thanks!
You are always welcome Dlinnii

Roona
_

4891d
Doll Oracle
Doll Oracle

Post by 4891d »

Hi Dr. Dollinger,
I stumbled upon Jazzmine's thread and then Roona's, following a link from another thread.
What beautiful girls! And how well you show them off in your pictures!
As these threads are already old I don't know if you are still on TDF. But if the fact of putting this thread on the first page incites someone to look at it and if he finds as much pleasure in it as I do, I will have contributed to embellish his day too.
Links to 4891d's dolls-stories. : viewtopic.php?t=156068
Saaskiya, my beautiful gift (Zelex GE04) : viewtopic.php?t=154462
Trixie came to me (Funwest Dolls Trixie) : viewtopic.php?t=155900
Eurydice, a nice surprise (Elsa Babe RHC019)

INFORMATIONS