www.6yedollglobal.com/

6Ye Doll ball-joint movement videos

6Ye is an all time ready & customer-centric team offering beautiful, realistic and soulful looking sex dolls. Our hand-crafted dolls are a piece of art for us. We have been in the business over 4 years, serving customers all over the world. We do not handle retail sales. Please feel free to inquire for our dolls, then purchase from our authorized resellers.
ColColt
Doll Patriarch
Doll Patriarch

Re: 6Ye Doll ball-joint movement videos

Post by ColColt »

I made a mistake moving Bella's arms so they were on her hips somehow. She's a WM140 girl that i managed getting her arm screwed up but after a lot of moving/changing and attempts got it back 95% correct again. This is what it looked like. No problem in the first pic but later as I moved her arm down it looked like the last picture. Look at that left shoulder.
Attachments
_1DF5677a.jpg
_1DF5677a.jpg (477.76 KiB) Viewed 1127 times
_1DF5683a.jpg
_1DF5683a.jpg (508.86 KiB) Viewed 1127 times

Panther68
Doll Guru
Doll Guru

Post by Panther68 »

I bought two 6ye 165F dolls second hand, recently. Still trying to get a feel for the ball joints on the legs. Trying to get the knee caps properly aligned and not have the legs or feet bow. Also what range of motion the wrists have. They do not have hand plates and a wrist joint. I am assuming they can not rotate wrists? One doll, the wrist wires are broken, but finger wires are fine. Any knowledge on these doll, would be gladly appreciated as I do not want to cause further damage to these dolls.

Overall, for what I paid for these two beauties, I am very happy.
Attachments
IMG_0052.JPG
IMG_0052.JPG (630.46 KiB) Viewed 1066 times
FaceApp_1545214728956.jpg
FaceApp_1545214728956.jpg (244.53 KiB) Viewed 1066 times
FaceApp_1545364713686.jpg
FaceApp_1545364713686.jpg (172.53 KiB) Viewed 1066 times

Booty Call Dolls
VENDOR
VENDOR

Post by Booty Call Dolls »

One doll, the wrist wires are broken, but finger wires are fine.
I have noticed that is one huge PRO to wired wrists, less issues with dislocated fingers in ALL brands.
I have also noticed that for some reason that the 6YE dolls fingers in my doll with the hinged wrists are just fine.
I will ask my wife if she can take some videos of me doing joint movements on the 6YE dolls I have her with me.
Please give me some time
Best,
Jeff
http://dolldesire.com/
. One vendor name kept coming up as being great at helping customers walk through the process, Booty Call Dolls. So I decided I would work with them on this first purchase, and did.
-princeoverit
You could not of found a better person to help you with your first doll. Jeff /Booty call dolls, knows his stuff... One of the few members that is a vendor and a real lover of dolls. He owns quite a few dolls, and really understands the love we all share.
-Just in time

Booty Call Dolls
VENDOR
VENDOR

Post by Booty Call Dolls »

i managed getting her arm screwed up but after a lot of moving/changing and attempts got it back 95% correct again.
Jeff has seen some issues getting arms back to normal with my sisters that have shrugging shoulders.
Love,
HH, the 6YE BCD Girl
Attachments
100_6389.JPG
100_6389.JPG (387.74 KiB) Viewed 1061 times

Rocket88

Post by Rocket88 »

Booty Call Dolls wrote:
One doll, the wrist wires are broken, but finger wires are fine.
I have noticed that is one huge PRO to wired wrists, less issues with dislocated fingers in ALL brands.
I have also noticed that for some reason that the 6YE dolls fingers in my doll with the hinged wrists are just fine.
I will ask my wife if she can take some videos of me doing joint movements on the 6YE dolls I have her with me.
Please give me some time
Best,
Jeff

Jeff..... some videos would be great !
I’ve gotten the Amor doll’s feet moving up and down at the ankle, but wrists are very tight and I also am afraid of breaking the wrist if I force it too much.
Also, I know she can arch her back backwards a good bit, but what about her bending her upper body forward with her legs straight?

Thanks! (To all !)

Rocket
It's Only Rock And Roll, But I like It.........

Take a moment to visit:
Kylie's Drum Playing Thread: http://dollforum.com/forum/viewtopic.php?f=143&t=61490
Kylie's Guitar Fondling Thread: http://dollforum.com/forum/viewtopic.php?f=143&t=61269

FeelingReality
Contributing Poster
Contributing Poster

Post by FeelingReality »

Any advice on Compare a 6YE 165cm F cup to a YL 170cm D cup for JOINTS Consistency before loosened to need tightening?

Im looking at a new doll purchase at the moment. Im in Australia so looking at the local guys online (Cassius Sex Dolls in Melbourne). There is supposed to be a new model coming out next week or so which is lower cost silicon with animated eyes and finger bones, so the rumour goes.

I am however looking at the other possibilities in the mean time having had cheaper dolls with skeleton failures within a few weeks, where loosening or it was too tight in only one joint and it never loosened before all the other loosened while trying to move it! (major foobah of no frills dhgate factory).

Anyhow, so I figure a loan and a few grand and $3K seems to be the middle of the ball park, AUD not USD. About 1.5 ratio more for AUD. Anyhow, I am hopeful of the idea of the ball joint skeleton, and so popped by to see what others had to say. This thread origin being April 2017 and it now being July 2020.There has been time for many to have experiences.

Maybe someone has something to add about their experiences of it getting loose over time? I guess it comes down to uses. My last doll was a Kimber and I just let it lean against the wall as it also seemed to start to loosen up within weeks of minimal movement. They do make nice statues though. One in a chair, one leaning against the wall, all looking at me at the PC... handy for a hug and a squeeze. But not the actual flexible robustness that I have desired, to simply sit on my knee and be able to be repositioned flat each day on the bed to cuddle at night. I thought that was a reasonable expectation. That it would last longer than 3 weeks as with my first doll of $1k. It was like the honeymoon ended and that was that... with all the joints having been tightened by cutting then sealing at first. The leaving the cuts as ALL of them came loose. And the one tight one I finally loosened it, with a grudge.

So now I am looking at the 6YE Ball Joints doll and the other ends is I am restricted by its height to be 165cm and wanted the extra height of the 170cm to straddle the chair easier. The 170cm they have is the YL doll D cup for $3100. The 6YE is $2850. I am not so concerned at the price difference. BUT IF the YL DOLL is good jointed, then that would do the job for me. Something were I will not fall from the high of the love of the idea as previously. The first one also split the crutch, it splitting further and further over a week or so. I was not good at remembering its original size and shape. And was thinking I was imagining things that such a horrible thing could not be true! It gave itself an episiotomy (split from v to a in child birth) And I was NOT USING IT. It was just sitting on the couch!!! OUCH!!! NOTE this vulnerability by my mistake. Only went to the bed a couple of times in that first 3 week period. Though I hear TPE has many flavours and some are more flexible than others. Weight was also an issue taking a lot of planning to move it without damaging hands caught on things etc. But I think I can manage now, my first was 36KG. I saw some as high as 52Kg recently! Talk about pinned under a wrestler lol.

Thanks for your comments of experiences.
Feeling is Reality

INFORMATIONS