www.6yedollglobal.com/

New 6YE Doll Skeleton (Patented ball-joint design)

6Ye is an all time ready & customer-centric team offering beautiful, realistic and soulful looking sex dolls. Our hand-crafted dolls are a piece of art for us. We have been in the business over 4 years, serving customers all over the world. We do not handle retail sales. Please feel free to inquire for our dolls, then purchase from our authorized resellers.
Dr Dollinger
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor

Re: New 6YE Doll Skeleton (Patented ball-joint design)

Post by Dr Dollinger »

Dollmetscher wrote:I'm just wondering how can this doll sit like this...double knee joints?

Irontech IT-160 body
No, only an EVO skeleton (Irontech /Doll House168) can do this stunning kneeling movement
For me the reason to get an EVO

Sorry, misread your question.
Looks like the range of motion of the joints is much higher.
TPE isn't stressed very much in this extreme position
Jazzmine______________________________________________Demona____________________________Druuna

Roona
_

Sexy Sex Doll
VENDOR
VENDOR

Post by Sexy Sex Doll »

Dollmetscher wrote:>Dr Dollinger

6YE dolls have Side Tilt, but don't have Shrugging Shoulders yet.

I hope that 6YE will install Shrugging Shoulders to the next generation skeleton soon.

Below is WM doll with Shrugging Shoulders.
6Ye Premium does has Shrugging Shoulders. :D

This is actually a pretty old thread.
SSD Massive Sex Doll Models Collection
- Free shipping
- We help EU customers to handle Import Duty and VAT
- FREE Gifts

Review on SSD
http://dollforum.com/forum/viewtopic.php?f=383&t=84705
http://dollforum.com/forum/viewtopic.php?f=383&t=86570
First i like to thank Sexysexdoll for the whole transaction process. It was by far the best purchase experience with a vendor i ever made.
They have a really good relationship to the manufacturers, get fast in contact with them to solve problems directly or change something shortly.
Biggest recommendation i can give!!
Free Take Care Kit For Big Sex Doll Purchase
*Limited Time Only*

mark81
Ex-Member

Post by mark81 »

Sexy Sex Doll wrote:6Ye Premium does has Shrugging Shoulders. :D
Can you post some pictures please?

Jimbofod
Doll Advisor
Doll Advisor

Post by Jimbofod »

I have a question about the durability of ball joints over time. This thread started some time ago, so I assume there are some longish-term owners that could comment. Many comparisons have been made here to the DS skeleton, which is a complex hinged design. Such joints can become loose but can also be adjusted (requiring a surgery to get inside and tighten the joint). With these ball joints, it looks like there is no such mechanism. How likely are they to loosen, because I assume that once they do, it's permanent? Thanks in advance!

Babel99
Doll Elder
Doll Elder

Post by Babel99 »

Jimbofod wrote:I have a question about the durability of ball joints over time. This thread started some time ago, so I assume there are some longish-term owners that could comment. Many comparisons have been made here to the DS skeleton, which is a complex hinged design. Such joints can become loose but can also be adjusted (requiring a surgery to get inside and tighten the joint). With these ball joints, it looks like there is no such mechanism. How likely are they to loosen, because I assume that once they do, it's permanent? Thanks in advance!
This is indeed a very good question. I really wonder how the ball joint adjust facing the wearing out...
Jael - (YL 148) viewtopic.php?f=212&t=73333

Miriame - (SM 136) viewtopic.php?f=269&t=102115

Beth - (SM 157G) viewtopic.php?f=269&t=149637

Brooke - (Starpery 148F) viewtopic.php?t=175783

Dr Dollinger
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor

Post by Dr Dollinger »

I own 3 6YE dolls. Jazzmine is my oldest, 161E my newest.
There is no wearing at all (not noticeable) . No loosen joints. All works smooth like on the beginning
It needs a very long time and very much motion and action to get a ball-joint loose. Most ball-joints in industrial products are used continuously. Here's only a frequently use with not much stress
Jazzmine______________________________________________Demona____________________________Druuna

Roona
_

Jimbofod
Doll Advisor
Doll Advisor

Post by Jimbofod »

Thank you for your quick reply, Dr Dollinger! The fact that you have 3 ball-jointed dolls facing no issues is pretty convincing.

HV3
Apprentice
Apprentice

Post by HV3 »

Can anyone point me to a resource of tips and tricks(not really tricks) on how to work with the 6YE Ball-joint skeleton.

Just got my 6YE 164D and I cannot get this lady to stand (yes standing screws installed). She weighs about 100lbs and doing this alone is ridiculous at this weight I have no idea how shes doing it in the photos. She buckles every time. I just want a better resolution skeleton and movement limits, a better resource or just some tips on how to get her standing (a video would be insanely helpful).
100lbs of meat and bones is much heavier than I assumed, you all must be giant muscley guys(and gals) to able to move these around rooms and stand her up everywhere in these beautiful pictures, without some trick to it, and that's what I would like to know.

Is there a Discord or some chat-support place I can go to ask questions amongst peers, got mine from SSD, I dont want to have to bother Isaac for each question, seems a bit rude, most of my information gathering is done via the Search and Im just not finding it or my terms are bad. I work in Tech Support so I know how to get around but information about "How-to"--doll is oddly hard to find.

Any help would be vastly appreciated. (should I be opening my own thread for this or is that somehow against the rules.)

HighHeelLoverM

Post by HighHeelLoverM »

HV3 wrote:Just got my 6YE 164D and I cannot get this lady to stand (yes standing screws installed). She weighs about 100lbs and doing this alone is ridiculous at this weight I have no idea how shes doing it in the photos. She buckles every time. I just want a better resolution skeleton and movement limits, a better resource or just some tips on how to get her standing (a video would be insanely helpful).
6Ye dolls with ball joint knees have received some feedback on this... being very hard to do standing poses.

At least the last year models, I don't know if there's any improvement in the later '19 versions (limiting the range of motion)

I think the lighter dolls are somehow manageable, my 162B starts to be on the borderline.
I guess it's very hard on your heavy doll.

Rianna Sofia ☆ 6Ye Amor, 162 b

threadgallery

Image Image Image Image Image Image

Hollywoodknights69
Active Poster
Active Poster

Post by Hollywoodknights69 »

Anung Un Rama wrote:8O Now this will be interesting.....

Patent plantiffs need not apply :lol:

Trusting the whole Aluminium tubing vs stainless steel tubing debate with previous marketing pictures has been clarifed :wink:

Heck...upgrade go titanium....99 out of 100 Cyberdyne system t800 model 101's terminators recommend it :thumbs_up: as does She Devil Lilith :evidence:

Anung
Agreed, lol.
HK69 and Orchid (IT163; Selina face)

Thomas More52
Active Poster
Active Poster

Post by Thomas More52 »

Thank you for this thread, it's important for me to know where I can bend the various joints.

AllieXDoll
Apprentice
Apprentice

Post by AllieXDoll »

My 6YE Premium 161C has an ankle that "flops" from side to side. I have only had her for two months and have never stood her up. She has standing feet but with that foot I am afraid to stand her. I would like a detailed photo of the angle so I may repair her. Anyone have a pic like that?

b33

Post by b33 »

On both of my 6 y e dolls the ankle joint it's a ball joint so if it were to loosen up and flop around I honestly know how you would be able to repair it, if the footplate broke off the ankle ball joint then you can probably weld it back together.
Kaley 3.0 Zelex X165 GE94-2 head
Main Threadviewtopic.php?t=164426

AllieXDoll
Apprentice
Apprentice

Post by AllieXDoll »

Thank you for the reply. I am certain it is a bad ball joint.

quicksilver451
Active Poster
Active Poster

Post by quicksilver451 »

Yea I have a 6ye that is a few months old and no joint moves without direct force on it. I stood her by lifting her legs then bringing her to seated position. From there to a office chair the to living room. I brought her off the chair and she went down gently on her butt. I leaned her back down then straightened the legs. Then took her straight up to standing position by getting under the shoulders. Up she went. To take her back to bed I took a short cut and put both arms over my shoulders and pick up her midsection and off to bed in the other room.

INFORMATIONS