www.6yedollglobal.com/

Very confused! Calling all 6ye doll owners!

6Ye is an all time ready & customer-centric team offering beautiful, realistic and soulful looking sex dolls. Our hand-crafted dolls are a piece of art for us. We have been in the business over 4 years, serving customers all over the world. We do not handle retail sales. Please feel free to inquire for our dolls, then purchase from our authorized resellers.
GoodTimes

Very confused! Calling all 6ye doll owners!

Post by GoodTimes »

I ordered a 6ye 150cm B cup doll and am awaiting her arrival. One of the reasons I ordered 6ye was because their TPE formula was advertised not to need oiling and powdering. There seems to be some controversy over this so what have you discovered? Does your newer 6ye dolls need oiling and powdering?
What else do I need to do to ensure she has a long future? I have read about Vaseline treatment to make high stress areas more durable? How long/often should the Vaseline be applied, or has that become obsolete? Please help!
Thanks! :glou:

Anung Un Rama
Doll Visionary
Doll Visionary
Location: The Dollsmith..hanging out with the Un Rama band on the Central Coast Of Oz! Life is gigs and jams!

Re: Very confused! Calling all 6ye doll owners!

Post by Anung Un Rama »

GoodTimes wrote:I ordered a 6ye 150cm B cup doll and am awaiting her arrival. One of the reasons I ordered 6ye was because their TPE formula was advertised not to need oiling and powdering. There seems to be some controversy over this so what have you discovered? Does your newer 6ye dolls need oiling and powdering?
What else do I need to do to ensure she has a long future? I have read about Vaseline treatment to make high stress areas more durable? How long/often should the Vaseline be applied, or has that become obsolete? Please help!
Thanks! :glou:
TPE formulations and blends are many and various and differ between labels and makers.

This is due to differences in blend formula make up, and evolution of blends tech over the last 5 years.

So if the maker advertised a certain property and care recommendation, then it is wise to follow it, especially if not doing so would potentially void warranty on product.

So horse for courses, some do the grand national, other the Melbourne cup, other the Kentucky derby, so different type horses (but still horses), different courses, and different tpe blends, so go with the trainers recommendations.

In some brands using different formulations Vaseline can be very beneficial for the high stress and stretch areas, but that said, if the maker, in reference to their current formulation does NOT recommend this maintenance, I recommend following the makers advice.

Anung :idea:

THE UN RAMA'S

Lilith Un Rama - RD She Devil Custom Bod 10 (DOLLMILF and TDF Doll Queen)
Natasha-RD Classic - Bod 6
Lexi-BT 3 (C) Star Bod 3 Gel butt & boob implants
Lorelei-SANHUI 165R cup my custom elf head 007
Emerald-R13 custom
Tammy-PIB IG -Bella Head
Ayla-WM dolls - 155cm DD cup model
Jessica Jade-PD - 163cm, Penelope fitness version .
Mazzy M-JY/AS Doll 166cm fitness model
Pearl-JY150cm Fantasy Fitness my design
BaBs-PD 158cm Mega Boobs doll
Jessie-TB Deluxe-Jessica Model
Danny-YL Dolls-128cm Kylie model
Gypsy Kate-WM 140cm D cup head #36
Dommy-SANHUI 65cm Mini silicone doll
Mini Dolls lots!
My designs: PD 160 cm FBB Motoko Kusinagi GITS, She Demon Agony & 150cm Fantasy fitness Pearl

Dollsampler
Doll Advisor
Doll Advisor

Post by Dollsampler »

Hi Goodtimes,

I received my 166A. The TPE is ultrasoft but that is the case for SM and WMdoll whose dolls I received recently also.(same quality and softness and smell for those three different brands)

Ultrasoft TPE is now more resilient which means it is more elastic and pressure marks dont stay imprinted like before (my ultrasoft 169C 6YE 2018 had problems of that kind)

As far as oiling and vaseline use is concerned, I have the habit to wash the doll when she arrive with soft soap. One week after I oil them using Jonhson baby oil in order to decrease the plastic smell. I made the same for two wmdoll (166C and 166B), the SM doll (165C, labeled 170 slim) and of course this 166A.Indeed the absorption of the oil seems different than before. However after 24 hours the bodies were dry, non sticky and I didnt need to powder except on areas submitted to abrasion.Talc powder protect TPE against abrasion.

I had bad results using intensively vaseline for private parts previously as if the pure mineral oil changed the nature of the TPE (which appeared softer) ruining its resilience and its resistance to tears.It could be different with these new TPE but I dare not to try.

Wether we like it or not in the long term all private parts get destroyed by wear and tears.So it is Wise to learn how to repair those areas (and even improve them using well sculpted toys)

Nevertheless even if those body need no more oiling I dont see how it would be possible to clean them properly because water and soap dont remove some dirt when baby oil do.

Mishka1965
Doll Elder
Doll Elder

Post by Mishka1965 »

On 6YE, on some models are powderless, and others barely need any. I am at the point where powdering is a rare thing, as I only wash the doll after many photoshoots, then dry overnight before powdering. For general use, no powdering is used, nor do I use any oil. Certain manufacturers with ultra soft skin require more powder and regular cleaning (if white skin), but with the 6YE tan, hardly ever now days.

Mishka
Photographer and Doll Enthusiast
2018-2021 Photographing for JIUSHENG-DOLL,6YE,SinoDoll
2022-2023 Photographer/Reviewer for Zelex, TAYU, MRD and IronTech

Twitter Page: https://twitter.com/Mishka_1965
Instagram Page:https://www.instagram.com/_mishka1965_/

Thomas More52
Active Poster
Active Poster

Post by Thomas More52 »

Mine just arrived, she was very clean, but a bit tacky in spots. She got her 1st powdering last night.
All went well.

MannyCan
Doll Elder
Doll Elder

Post by MannyCan »

better than PS(which has its own advantages) .. but PS you have to powder all .. the .. time.

GoodTimes

Post by GoodTimes »

First, a big thank you to all who took the time to share their personal experiences. One of the reasons TDF is such a great community!
Anung Un Rama wrote: In some brands using different formulations Vaseline can be very beneficial for the high stress and stretch areas, but that said, if the maker, in reference to their current formulation does NOT recommend this maintenance, I recommend following the makers advice.

Anung :idea:
I actually haven't read anything about using Vaseline with 6ye specifically. I only read that many TDF members recommended it. I can't seem to find where I read about the no oiling/powdering new formula TPE. From the responses I have recieved here in this thread, at the very least a lessening of that particular maintenance is apparent. As for Vaseline...

Should I email 6ye directly to inquire?

Or ask Joy at Beautiful Dolls whom I purchased from?

Thank you! :glou:

Herald of corruption
Apprentice
Apprentice

Post by Herald of corruption »

My 165F is half a year old, and at that time I only oiled her twice.
For my WM doll "oil procedure" is important. After oil she is better in touch and looks renewed , then there is no difference for 165F.

What is important.
I ordered version with a removable vagina. In the first month I used Jonhson baby oil over insert to slide it into cavity, it was a quick and easy way.
But after some time I noticed that the insert became larger( 7cm diameter, when 5cm is for the original) probably soak to much of oil, the cracks inside the insert were also noticeable.
Since that i use other method. I blow powder from bootle into her cavity, powder the insert then slide it carefully.
I also use an water lubricant instead of vaseline or baby oil and thats all work well.

So for sure oil/vaseline are not friendly for the private parts of doll(especially in large amounts).
When it comes to maintenance best if the manufacturer will say a few words if this tpe blend need any replenishment.

BillMartin9029
Doll Advisor
Doll Advisor

Post by BillMartin9029 »

Hiyoko is 6YE and has been with me for almost a year. Did a good oiling at first but only a couple times since. Also use a bit of the baby oil from time to time to help remove any stubborn dirt or light staining and Nivea for some of the stress areas. Powder as needed, and of course Hiyoko swears by the Vaseline for lube...………….
Attachments
Smile2 (2).jpg
Smile2 (2).jpg (214.04 KiB) Viewed 3920 times
My Doll: Hiyoko (6YE 150D Face X19)
Hiyoko's Galleries:
https://www.dollalbum.com/dollgallery/i ... ?cat=15020

GoodTimes

Post by GoodTimes »

BillMartin9029 wrote:Hiyoko is 6YE and has been with me for almost a year. Did a good oiling at first but only a couple times since. Also use a bit of the baby oil from time to time to help remove any stubborn dirt or light staining and Nivea for some of the stress areas. Powder as needed, and of course Hiyoko swears by the Vaseline for lube...………….
If I'm understanding this correctly...baby oil is to keep the "skin" from becoming dried out? The powder to keep the skin from getting that tacky feel? As for Nivea (is that Nivea lotion?) use for high stress areas such as any where the skin stretches (eg. top of knee, outside of elbow, and perhaps the butt/upper thigh?).

I ordered a fixed vagina. Would that change anything as far as Vaseline vs. water based lube?

Maviarab
Doll Patriarch
Doll Patriarch

Post by Maviarab »

GoodTimes wrote:
BillMartin9029 wrote:Hiyoko is 6YE and has been with me for almost a year. Did a good oiling at first but only a couple times since. Also use a bit of the baby oil from time to time to help remove any stubborn dirt or light staining and Nivea for some of the stress areas. Powder as needed, and of course Hiyoko swears by the Vaseline for lube...………….
If I'm understanding this correctly...baby oil is to keep the "skin" from becoming dried out? The powder to keep the skin from getting that tacky feel? As for Nivea (is that Nivea lotion?) use for high stress areas such as any where the skin stretches (eg. top of knee, outside of elbow, and perhaps the butt/upper thigh?).

I ordered a fixed vagina. Would that change anything as far as Vaseline vs. water based lube?
she will not require oiling anytime soon after you receive her. Do not over oil. But to answer your question correct.
Correct...and to help with dust, lint, hairs, anything else. They are magnets for for everything.
Correct, and correct (or vaseline). Again...do NOT overdo this...
If she is to be 'used' often..use lube. (see reply above this one).

GoodTimes

Post by GoodTimes »

Thanks, all! :glou:

I found the no oil/powder claim. Issac from SSD wrote about it on their site. According to Issac all 6ye dolls made after Dec. 2018 have this new TPE blend which is supposed to be more resilient as well.

I believe I have at least a rudimentary idea of what to do when my lady arrives. Though I will probably bombard y'all with questions after she arrives. I read Jeff's newlywed thread which, though not specific to 6ye, was enlightening. Combined with what I learned here from my fellow 6ye owners...I'm feeling confident that, Jade, will be happy within my care. I will post my review of her when she arrives. Thanks again!

david 68
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor

Post by david 68 »

8) no need for oil or vaseline. Powdering to keep pours from leaking natural tpe oil. :) Use water base lube only ,then rinse of lube after playtime is over .The citric acid in some water base lube could weakin the doll skin if let to dry to many times.... :lol: . just my own personal opinion and experience. :drinking:

GoodTimes

Post by GoodTimes »

She arrived today! And OMG...I am in lust at first sight! Review coming soon.

catnap

Post by catnap »

I used vaseline on the stress points - elbows, knees, wrists, etc. once. I've never oiled or powdered my 6YE girls. After more than a year only one has a very slight abrasion because a dummy dropped her...(me).

INFORMATIONS