www.6yedollglobal.com/

Ordered a 65cm from 6ye

6Ye is an all time ready & customer-centric team offering beautiful, realistic and soulful looking sex dolls. Our hand-crafted dolls are a piece of art for us. We have been in the business over 4 years, serving customers all over the world. We do not handle retail sales. Please feel free to inquire for our dolls, then purchase from our authorized resellers.
GoodTimes

Ordered a 65cm from 6ye

Post by GoodTimes »

I've been looking at the 6ye dolls and really like what I am seeing, but rather than invest 1000's on a company I know little about, I decided a test run with their cheapest doll was in order. I am a bit skeptical that a 65cm doll will truly be functional but wanted to check out the new TPE they are using on their dolls and check depth compatability. I'll let ya know how it goes when she arrives. :glou:
Has anyone gotten one of these dolls? I'd love to know what you think of yours. Thanks!

Nord
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor

Re: Ordered a 65cm from 6ye

Post by Nord »

I got this one almost 2 years ago. No idea if there have been upgrades to it since then though, but possibly at least with the TPE formula.

This was an experiment for me to see how I would like smaller dolls. It's really cute and easy to manage. Hard to find clothes, but since size is so small you can easily improvise and make custom stuff yourself. For sex it's very tight, but which is no problem with stretchy TPE. At least as long as you're rock hard, lol, or else you won't get in. I found the experience to be pretty cool and fun, as I imagine her to be a fairy or something similar out of a fantasy movie/game. You may struggle a bit to get inside at first, but that's part of the fun imo and very satisfying to see when you finally get in there, as her stomach will bulge a bit :D

The skeleton is all thick wire, which I'm honestly not really a fan of in the long run. Bend the limbs methodically and precise, or they will get crooked over time. Hands are floppy, but fingers are separated. Head is screwed into place with no real stop, very primitive solution. Eyes can be moved. The wire of her back can be felt through the TPE when inside the cavity, because it is not split like a U as in other dolls. How much you can feel it depends on the dolls pose. Wigs are of surprisingly high quality, very thick. Makeup/coloring is not permanent and will disappear immediately by just soap and water. Breasts are full and squishy, but small as buttons, obviously.

I actually have two of these dolls, because the first one I received had a tear on the entry, which quickly got worse during the initial cleaning (before use). I reported it to the vendor (SSD), along with some other quality issues I noticed, and got a replacer sent to me which was pretty much top notch. So make sure to check the entry for damage before use, because it is VERY small and a cut will easily tear up.

Also, their tanned skin color was VERY intense. This was my only regret with the purchase.

Unfortunately I haven't really done much photography with this doll, because I've wanted to make some proper clothes for her first, which is a project I still haven't really finished although I got all the stuff I need for it. But here are some of my first images. She's boxed right now but I can bring her out if there's anything specific you want to see. But again, this one is 2 years old so I don't know if they've changed anything. Afaik they still use the same promo pictures though.
elva_sneak1.jpg
elva_sneak1.jpg (526.92 KiB) Viewed 1743 times
Elva02.jpg
Elva02.jpg (641.17 KiB) Viewed 1743 times
Elva04.jpg
Elva04.jpg (730.02 KiB) Viewed 1743 times
Elva07.jpg
Elva07.jpg (575.36 KiB) Viewed 1743 times
Elva08.jpg
Elva08.jpg (628.08 KiB) Viewed 1743 times
Aio - Sanhui 160cm AIO "Nonoka"
Rei - WM 140cm D-cup #39 & #53
Nymph - DH168 80cm "Shiori"
Ku - DS Ex Lite 163cm "Kayla"
Elva & Alva - 6Ye 65cm #M5 "Mina"

GoodTimes

Post by GoodTimes »

Thanks for the input and pics, Nord! My fantasies with her will most likely follow along your lines, though more likely a temptress imp rather than a fairy! LOL I assume the white dress was included as you stated you haven't made her any clothes? I was looking at 60cm BJD clothes but have no idea if the fit would be good or slightly too big/small. Shoes are my biggest concern as I have the ability to make customized clothes if I have to. I'll probably order an outfit online to see once my doll arrives. I'll post my conclusions as I come to them. I've actually found some interesting heels for the 60cm BJD so I hope they can work...I don't relish the idea of having to fabricate 3 1/4" spiked heels!

Nord
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor

Post by Nord »

That "dress" is just a sock with cut ends :D A quick trick I read somewhere. There was a sewn dress included with it, but it was so bad I just threw it away. Also included in the packages was a wig comb, hole warmer, a basic cleaning tool, and a pair of tiny white gloves.

But yea, there are the BJD clothes, which may or may not fit because they are tailored for other specific dolls, unless you have them custom made. They are also often very expensive, some even more so than regular clothes for a big doll, lol. Definitely worth it for specific suits and accessories though, but you should always consider if it's something you can do yourself. The clothes are so small you can even sew them by hand rather than buying and learning how to use a machine, or use glue, velcro, or adhesive tape.
Aio - Sanhui 160cm AIO "Nonoka"
Rei - WM 140cm D-cup #39 & #53
Nymph - DH168 80cm "Shiori"
Ku - DS Ex Lite 163cm "Kayla"
Elva & Alva - 6Ye 65cm #M5 "Mina"

GoodTimes

Post by GoodTimes »

A sock? That's awesome! I have a sewing machine and am proficient enough to make simple designs. Nothing like what some of the BJD people can do. They're amazing, but as you point out...expensive! I would spring for a pair of spikes if they would fit though. I've bought enough of those for my RG, so why not for a tiny girl? :D
Your review of your doll was very thorough, I appreciate that.

GoodTimes

Post by GoodTimes »

Got the factory pictures but have no idea how to post em with my phone. Ordered some tiny spiked heels that will be slightly small but should work (fingers crossed). Now I guess it's time to wait some more! :multi: (<- That's me being impatient)

GoodTimes

Post by GoodTimes »

I'm hoping this works. I'm trying to upload factory pics.
40816%20(65cm%20Gwen)C.jpg
40816%20(65cm%20Gwen)C.jpg (222.62 KiB) Viewed 1530 times
40816%20(65cm%20Gwen).jpg
40816%20(65cm%20Gwen).jpg (193.4 KiB) Viewed 1530 times
temptress.jpg
temptress.jpg (210.96 KiB) Viewed 1530 times
Yay! It worked! :mrgreen:

GoodTimes

Post by GoodTimes »

DHL contacted me with a Thursday (06-06-2019) delivery date but I bumped it back to Monday the 10th, so I'd be home to recieve her. Just an update.

GoodTimes

Post by GoodTimes »

I got my doll yesterday, though DHL ignored my request of a Monday delivery. Apparently they delivered it on Wednesday of last week. I wasn't home to recieve the package so it sat on my porch for 5 days. Thankfully no porch pirates were about! I'll post pics when I can.
Right off the bat I can say she will be for decoration purposes only.

INFORMATIONS