www.6yedollglobal.com/

factory pictures of my 166A with N7 and N53 heads.

6Ye is an all time ready & customer-centric team offering beautiful, realistic and soulful looking sex dolls. Our hand-crafted dolls are a piece of art for us. We have been in the business over 4 years, serving customers all over the world. We do not handle retail sales. Please feel free to inquire for our dolls, then purchase from our authorized resellers.
Booty Call Dolls
VENDOR
VENDOR

Re: factory pictures of my 166A with N7 and N53 heads.

Post by Booty Call Dolls »

she has realistic body ratios making her a thin sexy woman...
....I can confirm that this one is ANATOMICALY CORRECT ....
....Furthermore 6YE has improved the legs knee joints which result in easy and esthetic standing body.,,
...6YE has also improved their standing bolts from diameter 5MM to 8MM.
Glad to hear above, I am hoping her weight is close to what she is listed at
Jeff

Mourad
Contributing Poster
Contributing Poster

Post by Mourad »

Dollsampler wrote:Hi Mourad,
The doll arrived safely. She gives me a lot of pleasure because she has realistic body ratios making her a thin sexy woman like you can still find some in the real world.

I dont know if the mold has changed however I decided to buy mine after having seen the pictures of this forum's topic viewtopic.php?f=383&t=100459
And Indeed on those pictures the doll appeared improved. I planed to make a detailled review but I am too busy now.

I bought two 6YE in 2018 who were not anatomicaly correct.I can confirm that this one is ANATOMICALY CORRECT and therefore the erotic pleasure is greatly enhanced.Furthermore when she is in doggy position her hips width increase a lot like in the case of a real woman.
Furthermore 6YE has improved the legs knee joints which result in easy and esthetic standing body.
6YE has also improved their standing bolts from diameter 5MM to 8MM.
The TPE is just perfectly soft enough for her solid small breasts.
glad to hear above :D
I love her back, sexy scapula spine and lumbar socket, are these details similar to your 166F? Besides, do her elbows and knees show any obvious details? I'm afraid they'll look similar to the 150B and not sexy enough.
I also worry that her upper arms are shorter than her lower arms, her thighs are shorter than her calves, when she bent her legs, her knees stay on her thighs rather than in the correct anatomical position, which make her calves look like long sticks :(
I'm sorry to bother you, but I'm looking forward to your review. It's worth waiting for such a beautiful lady :mrgreen:

Sexy Sex Doll
VENDOR
VENDOR

Post by Sexy Sex Doll »

The doll arrived safely. She gives me a lot of pleasure because she has realistic body ratios making her a thin sexy woman like you can still find some in the real world.

I dont know if the mold has changed however I decided to buy mine after having seen the pictures of this forum's topic viewtopic.php?f=383&t=100459
And Indeed on those pictures the doll appeared improved. I planed to make a detailled review but I am too busy now.

I bought two 6YE in 2018 who were not anatomicaly correct.I can confirm that this one is ANATOMICALY CORRECT and therefore the erotic pleasure is greatly enhanced.Furthermore when she is in doggy position her hips width increase a lot like in the case of a real woman.
Furthermore 6YE has improved the legs knee joints which result in easy and esthetic standing body.
Sound great! Have fun with her and happy doll owning!
SSD Massive Sex Doll Models Collection
- Free shipping
- We help EU customers to handle Import Duty and VAT
- FREE Gifts

Review on SSD
http://dollforum.com/forum/viewtopic.php?f=383&t=84705
http://dollforum.com/forum/viewtopic.php?f=383&t=86570
First i like to thank Sexysexdoll for the whole transaction process. It was by far the best purchase experience with a vendor i ever made.
They have a really good relationship to the manufacturers, get fast in contact with them to solve problems directly or change something shortly.
Biggest recommendation i can give!!
Free Take Care Kit For Big Sex Doll Purchase
*Limited Time Only*

Mishka1965
Doll Elder
Doll Elder

Post by Mishka1965 »

Again, a beautiful lady, and as you say, the premium dolls are anat. correct, but mine has the smaller allen bolts.
I have the 158 A cup for pics, and she is quite stunning.

Mishka
Photographer and Doll Enthusiast
2018-2021 Photographing for JIUSHENG-DOLL,6YE,SinoDoll
2022-2023 Photographer/Reviewer for Zelex, TAYU, MRD and IronTech

Twitter Page: https://twitter.com/Mishka_1965
Instagram Page:https://www.instagram.com/_mishka1965_/

Dollsampler
Doll Advisor
Doll Advisor

Post by Dollsampler »

Mourad wrote:

glad to hear above :D
I love her back, sexy scapula spine and lumbar socket, are these details similar to your 166F? Besides, do her elbows and knees show any obvious details? I'm afraid they'll look similar to the 150B and not sexy enough.
I also worry that her upper arms are shorter than her lower arms, her thighs are shorter than her calves, when she bent her legs, her knees stay on her thighs rather than in the correct anatomical position, which make her calves look like long sticks :(
I'm sorry to bother you, but I'm looking forward to your review. It's worth waiting for such a beautiful lady :mrgreen:
The sculpt of this doll is good at the knees. The elbows are like many dolls not inprinted but arms muscles can be felt as the arms are not like sticks..She is thin of course but that make her sexy especially with the impressive erotic private parts she has between her thigh and underneath her bumpy buttocks.The anal hole well made is not gaping, that is very rare and alluring as personaly I find that that entry must not be inviting like the vaginal one.

You nailed the problem of most lovedolls except a very few.The brands try always to overextend the legs.
Here the situation is good if you take the legs in their entirety as they are not overextended (less than the 166C for example) For me the most important ratio regarding the legs is inner thigh lenght to doll height.(average is short at .45 but this ratio must not exceed 0.51 and be preferably slightly Under .50 in case of a dreambody)

However the thigh is shorter than the calves and that is the case of the 166C and 166B also and most lovedolls.They spare weight with that wrong easy distortion.
Only some few realistic dolls including the ones I bought from SM (165C labelled 170) and SM-IRT AYUMI (labelled 168), BJdoll 168, DH168 have FURTHERMORE the correct ratio thigh lenght to calves lenght of around one..

INFORMATIONS