www.6yedollglobal.com/

Below Quality Expectations - 150cm F-Cup

6Ye is an all time ready & customer-centric team offering beautiful, realistic and soulful looking sex dolls. Our hand-crafted dolls are a piece of art for us. We have been in the business over 4 years, serving customers all over the world. We do not handle retail sales. Please feel free to inquire for our dolls, then purchase from our authorized resellers.
bobbydoll

Below Quality Expectations - 150cm F-Cup

Post by bobbydoll »

Booty Call Dolls wrote:This 6yE 150F cup is waiting for her owner to give her her ring!
This should have been a Happy Newlywed post with Bianca receiving her new ring, but not happening. Here's the story....

I ordered her from Jeff at BCD, receiving her just before a planned vacation on March 30th. Before I go further with explaining, let it be fully understood that Jeff at Booty Call Dolls has been absolutely the best vendor experience to date in the customer service department. This includes past vendor experiences for purchases of 4 other dolls that cannot come close to the service which Jeff has provided to me. This is not about the vendor.

Jeff at BCD reached out to the Manufacturer on 3/29/19 with a follow up to them on 4/6/18, then recommending that I also post my dissatisfaction on their site as they had not yet replied back to him on my behalf. The Manufacturer will now receive a more comprehensive check over of the doll now that I have returned today, 4/8/18 from vacation. I will additionally be sending a higher picture count than I sent Jeff with additional problems found and pictures will be of better quality using my Cannon vs. earlier S9+ used to send Jeff the first shots (Cannon was already packed for trip).

The Issues (NOTE - pictures may not be in sequence of listed issues)
Malformed Vagina - The Labia Lip on right side is completely missing. Did the TPE never reach that part of the mold or if it did was left in the mold? (speculation on my part).
Malformed Vagina - Internal area looks like ground beef. I do not intend joking here people, this is ridiculous as we are not paying for knock off dolls.
Malformed Vagina - Lower bottom outside of vagina area is "dug out", not smoothed, rugged.
Right Nipple - Looks like a "V" shape with a couple of slices then a waffle slap. In comparison to the Left Nipple the Right seem damaged, or not finished.
Aereola and Labia Coloring - Ordered Pink, Stock Picture looks pink. The doll I received has zero color on Labia and minimal Aereola color.
Left Hand Finger Wires - Pinky wire is pierced thru skin (hidden under nail but I found it!). The Middle wire is close, but not pierced thru yet.
Right Hand Finger Wires - Index very close to being pierced thru skin. The Pinky wire is close, but not pierced thru yet.

Consensus of Quality Issues
Vagina - molding, sculpting, finishing, quality control
Fingers - skeleton placement (centering) in TPE, lack of TPE material in mold

Customer Request - 100% Refund

6YE - Please Contact Vendor. The doll is currently in safe storage awaiting your response.
Attachments
Index very close to being pierced thru skin.
Index very close to being pierced thru skin.
Right Index Finger.jpg (2.43 MiB) Viewed 2456 times
The Pinky wire is close, but not pierced thru yet.
The Pinky wire is close, but not pierced thru yet.
Right Pinky Finger.jpg (1.98 MiB) Viewed 2456 times
The Middle wire is close, but not pierced thru yet.
The Middle wire is close, but not pierced thru yet.
Left Middle Wire.jpg (2.4 MiB) Viewed 2456 times
Pinky wire is pierced thru skin (hidden under nail but I found it!)
Pinky wire is pierced thru skin (hidden under nail but I found it!)
Left Pinky Wire.jpg (2.27 MiB) Viewed 2456 times
Looks like a "V" shape with a couple of slices then a waffle slap. In comparison to the Left Nipple the Right seem damaged, or not finished.
Looks like a "V" shape with a couple of slices then a waffle slap. In comparison to the Left Nipple the Right seem damaged, or not finished.
Right Nipple Close Up.jpg (2.11 MiB) Viewed 2456 times
L-R Breast Comparison.jpg (2.25 MiB) Viewed 2456 times
Depicts Lower bottom outside of vagina area is "dug out", not smoothed, rugged. Missing right Labia section. Do you see any color?
Depicts Lower bottom outside of vagina area is "dug out", not smoothed, rugged. Missing right Labia section. Do you see any color?
Labia angle 3.jpg (1.96 MiB) Viewed 2456 times
Labia angle 2.jpg (2.25 MiB) Viewed 2456 times
Labia angle 1.jpg (2.42 MiB) Viewed 2456 times
Dolls for All
All for Dolls

Dollarhyde
Doll Oracle
Doll Oracle

Re: Below Quality Expectations - 150cm F-Cup

Post by Dollarhyde »

WOW... never seen a doll like that come from 6Ye... sorry to hear about your experience... I'd get my money back for sure and get another doll from a different manufacturer other than 6Ye.

Question... did they send a photo prior to shipping your lady? It almost looks like something you would get from a counterfeit product. Where is quality control... were they asleep that day?
viewtopic.php?f=231&t=69369 NEWBIES WELCOME PAGE
http://www.dollalbum.com/dollgallery/in ... ?cat=13267
"Dammit Jim I'm a doctor, not a doll maker!"

DashingDazzla

Post by DashingDazzla »

That skin looks very translucent. Wax-like.

Booty Call Dolls
VENDOR
VENDOR

Post by Booty Call Dolls »

Here is hoping that 6yE will figure out where things went wrong and do the right thing.
V/r
Jeff

Booty Call Dolls
VENDOR
VENDOR

Dollarhyde,
Photos were sent
BCD
http://dolldesire.com/
. One vendor name kept coming up as being great at helping customers walk through the process, Booty Call Dolls. So I decided I would work with them on this first purchase, and did.
-princeoverit
You could not of found a better person to help you with your first doll. Jeff /Booty call dolls, knows his stuff... One of the few members that is a vendor and a real lover of dolls. He owns quite a few dolls, and really understands the love we all share.
-Just in time

Booty Call Dolls
VENDOR
VENDOR

UNLESS 6ye has an attitude adjustment, we will be placing them on suspension!
With all the other brands getting LHP as good as the AMOR, the gap has been closed anyways.
BCD
. One vendor name kept coming up as being great at helping customers walk through the process, Booty Call Dolls. So I decided I would work with them on this first purchase, and did.
-princeoverit
You could not of found a better person to help you with your first doll. Jeff /Booty call dolls, knows his stuff... One of the few members that is a vendor and a real lover of dolls. He owns quite a few dolls, and really understands the love we all share.
-Just in time

Booty Call Dolls
VENDOR
VENDOR

6ye,
Why have you not said ANYTHING about any issues?
Why?
BCD
-princeoverit
-Just in time

kklouzal

Post by kklouzal »

That's just sad. I am extremely sorry bobbydoll and I feel your pain my friend. I don't know what it is about the lack of quality control from manufacturers.

The amount of money we spend on these dolls I would think every manufacturer would have someone checking each doll with a magnifying glass before sending them out to a customer. Do they not want good publicity and repeat business?!

gonestill77
Doll Guru
Doll Guru

Post by gonestill77 »

Wow! 8O
This is the second recent thread I have seen like this. The other thread has not been resolved either.

I hope for Jeffs sake and the sake of customers in general that 6ye is not reverting back to their old business practices of 3 years ago.

Good luck to all involved. Hope everyone gets everything resolved.

:glou:
Eve- 2016 Sanhui 145
Lucinda- 2015 DS 163 plus

Eves thread http://dollforum.com/forum/viewtopic.php?f=261&t=70866
Lucinda's thread viewtopic.php?f=143&t=128707
My doll cleaning and drying video viewtopic.php?f=7&t=127010
Eve and Lucinda's thread viewtopic.php?f=87&t=129480
Eve and Lucinda's dirty movies. viewtopic.php?f=87&t=126968

MikeOxbigg

Post by MikeOxbigg »

That's BS.

Booty Call Dolls
VENDOR
VENDOR

Actually, 6YE did offer him a new replacement body but I am sure you will all agree with me, that some times people get pissed off with WICKED SLOW response times and he does NOT want to deal with 6yE.
This be true, I am of course not going to make my BCD FMer take a replacement doll ( a fair resolution) so he will be getting all his money back.
6YE is not making me get the same model either so in the end, we should have a happy ending.
-princeoverit
-Just in time

catnap

Post by catnap »

Wow. I'm shocked. I've seen some poor dolls, but anything of this quality has been knock off stuff - and cheap knock offs, at that.

ian85

Post by ian85 »

Not to be the one rubbing salt in the wound, but my doll's back broke just 2 weeks after I got her and during missionary... I cut her open to see the reason and here is what I found:
IMG_20190411_204120.jpg
IMG_20190411_204120.jpg (194.09 KiB) Viewed 1947 times
IMG_20190411_204106.jpg
IMG_20190411_204106.jpg (181.02 KiB) Viewed 1947 times
IMG_20190411_204053.jpg
IMG_20190411_204053.jpg (220.1 KiB) Viewed 1947 times
These are her pelvis bones. Since they were broken beyond repair I saw them off with a tube cutter. At least I can move her legs now, without additional damage to the TPE.

I bought a 6YE because of the skeleton and that is what failed... Maybe their AMOR line is better than this, but I will never know because I don't want to risk ending with another broken doll. She is still good for hugging though so I guess I got a cuddle doll for $2000. What a "bargain".

Sexy Sex Doll
VENDOR
VENDOR

Post by Sexy Sex Doll »

catnap wrote:Wow. I'm shocked. I've seen some poor dolls, but anything of this quality has been knock off stuff - and cheap knock offs, at that.
150F is the earliest model of 6ye. 6Ye actually took this model off the shelf after they created the premium line. Usually they don't promote this model to the overseas market. Should stick to their premium line and now Amor line is even better
SSD Massive Sex Doll Models Collection
- Free shipping
- We help EU customers to handle Import Duty and VAT
- FREE Gifts

Review on SSD
http://dollforum.com/forum/viewtopic.php?f=383&t=84705
http://dollforum.com/forum/viewtopic.php?f=383&t=86570
First i like to thank Sexysexdoll for the whole transaction process. It was by far the best purchase experience with a vendor i ever made.
They have a really good relationship to the manufacturers, get fast in contact with them to solve problems directly or change something shortly.
Biggest recommendation i can give!!
Free Take Care Kit For Big Sex Doll Purchase
*Limited Time Only*

catnap

Post by catnap »

Sexy Sex Doll wrote:
catnap wrote:Wow. I'm shocked. I've seen some poor dolls, but anything of this quality has been knock off stuff - and cheap knock offs, at that.
150F is the earliest model of 6ye. 6Ye actually took this model off the shelf after they created the premium line. Usually they don't promote this model to the overseas market. Should stick to their premium line and now Amor line is even better
Thanks for the info. The OP should not have received this doll in any case, IMO. 6ye should have pulled them if they have issues..

INFORMATIONS