www.6yedollglobal.com/

How to loosen normal 6YE ball joints?

6Ye is an all time ready & customer-centric team offering beautiful, realistic and soulful looking sex dolls. Our hand-crafted dolls are a piece of art for us. We have been in the business over 4 years, serving customers all over the world. We do not handle retail sales. Please feel free to inquire for our dolls, then purchase from our authorized resellers.
ian85

How to loosen normal 6YE ball joints?

Post by ian85 »

I have a 6YE doll with normal ball joints and I want to make them loose to move freely? Have anybody done that?

Dollsampler
Doll Advisor
Doll Advisor

Re: How to loosen normal 6YE ball joints?

Post by Dollsampler »

good luck!
I use to stand my dolls and I dont like wobbling knees and hips so when I have unfortunately these unrealistic balljoints equiping the legs (6YE, it is a pity, doesnt offer the legs hinged joints option) I try to have thigh joints from the factory. That is what I asked again for the 166A I just ordered.

ian85

Post by ian85 »

I made an incision on one of her hips, but I can't seem to find a screw... Does anybody have any idea where the screws on ball joints are located?

ian85

Post by ian85 »

Never mind. I just removed her pelvis bones, since they were broken anyway... I can freely move her legs now without a pelvis.

INFORMATIONS