www.6yedollglobal.com/

We feel the 158A cup should be PROMOTED to an AMOR

6Ye is an all time ready & customer-centric team offering beautiful, realistic and soulful looking sex dolls. Our hand-crafted dolls are a piece of art for us. We have been in the business over 4 years, serving customers all over the world. We do not handle retail sales. Please feel free to inquire for our dolls, then purchase from our authorized resellers.
ColColt
Doll Patriarch
Doll Patriarch

Re: We feel the 158A cup should be PROMOTED to an AMOR

Post by ColColt »

Hmmm...maybe an illusion but the first pic girl on the right still looks a bit lower for her love hole than the AMOR gal.

wynncamp52

Post by wynncamp52 »

Booty Call Dolls wrote:Do you see what I see?
The doll on the right, the 158A, basically has her main love hole as well placed as the AMOR line or am I mistaken?
BCD
The 158A is actually better. I'm not a big fan of the tummy on the Amor. But the 158A rocks it just fine. But 6YE needs to recast all of their molds to feature perfect pleasure holes like these. All manufacturers need to recast all of their molds to feature pleasure holes like these...lol! Gotta love them holes.

Butlover
Contributing Poster
Contributing Poster

Post by Butlover »

What I do not like on the armor dolls is the butt shape. It is a bit too flat, not enough cleavage on the butt cheeks.

The Armor 158 has this better but is overall too skinny for my taste.

Still holding out for 165F Cup with the private parts placement of the 158A. Or even better with a bit more hip size and slightly smaller breasts. Would buy!

ColColt
Doll Patriarch
Doll Patriarch

Post by ColColt »

I think the 158A is one of the better girls in their lineup. I wonder if the AMOR head would work with the other girls, such as the 158A-love the Head D - Danica. Like her face but with that body too heavy.

Jay1313
Doll Advisor
Doll Advisor

Post by Jay1313 »

Damn near spot on , I agree :D

Smooth-operator710
Contributing Poster
Contributing Poster

Post by Smooth-operator710 »

I'm really interested in this doll! But kinda worried about quality issues !!?? def love the wide hip ass! And perfect pussy placement for doggy ! Would love to see some owners pics ! Also any positive reviews of this doll would be awesome ! Near perfect pissy placement I just can't get over it !
Thanks for your responses

Smooth-operator710
Contributing Poster
Contributing Poster

Post by Smooth-operator710 »

Did this doll come out after the amor line came out ? Looks like it to me from reading around ? If so why is she not already part of the amor line? Is it just the pussy placement that makes it a amor?
Thanks

trees
Apprentice
Apprentice

Post by trees »

Wow, it looks hot.

INFORMATIONS