www.6yedollglobal.com/

6ye Head Problem

6Ye is an all time ready & customer-centric team offering beautiful, realistic and soulful looking sex dolls. Our hand-crafted dolls are a piece of art for us. We have been in the business over 4 years, serving customers all over the world. We do not handle retail sales. Please feel free to inquire for our dolls, then purchase from our authorized resellers.
theyankeejudge
Contributing Poster
Contributing Poster

6ye Head Problem

Post by theyankeejudge »

I am having trouble removing a 6ye head from her body. I’ve several several 6ye heads and have never had any problems over the past year exchanging the heads. The head in question if it matters is 6ye #14. The connection type is the original one, it’s not 2nd generation.

I am sure this is not the first time this has happened can any one out there give me a hint as to what I might be able to do. Thanks.

BillMartin9029
Doll Advisor
Doll Advisor

Re: 6ye Head Problem

Post by BillMartin9029 »

I have had some issues with mine. The plastic disk that surrounds the post on the neck and is attached to the TPE just rotates around the post. To attach and remove the head I reach under there to hold that disk in place. Kind of hard to explain verbally.
My Doll: Hiyoko (6YE 150D Face X19)
Hiyoko's Galleries:
https://www.dollalbum.com/dollgallery/i ... ?cat=15020

theyankeejudge
Contributing Poster
Contributing Poster

Post by theyankeejudge »

Thank you for your response, about 5 minutes ago through straight muscle power of witch I am in very short demand I powered that stubborn head off. I tried a couple other heads they popped on and off no problem. Who knows?

Dollicious2
Doll Patriarch
Doll Patriarch

Post by Dollicious2 »

Oh... 6Ye uses them pop on neck pins ? M16 screw on are best I believe, just never have problems with the m16 ever.
DL2
viewtopic.php?t=104739
Jelina and Jelena 170cm C slim body twins.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
DL2 Fashion Studio
viewtopic.php?t=116236
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Olinka YL170 D
viewtopic.php?t=93693

INFORMATIONS