www.6yedollglobal.com/

Doll Stand: Where Can I Find One for a Life-Sized Doll?

6Ye is an all time ready & customer-centric team offering beautiful, realistic and soulful looking sex dolls. Our hand-crafted dolls are a piece of art for us. We have been in the business over 4 years, serving customers all over the world. We do not handle retail sales. Please feel free to inquire for our dolls, then purchase from our authorized resellers.
SamsonBlack

Doll Stand: Where Can I Find One for a Life-Sized Doll?

Post by SamsonBlack »

I have a 6Ye doll on order (the 165cm N-cup body) that I bought a week ago. (I can't wait!) I intend to use the doll for display only. But I have a small apartment with no real furniture to set her onto. So, I want to stand her up in the corner of my kitchen. Because she's a heavy doll (110 pounds / 50 kg), I don't expect her to stand on her own even with the standing feet I requested.

I've been looking online for a doll stand to support a life-sized doll, but I can't find one. I've left a message with the vendor that sold me the doll and I've gotten no response.

Is there a doll stand for a life-sized doll? If so, who sells it and where can I find one? If not, are there any suggestions for building my own? Or are there any ideas for a substitute item that will make the doll stand unobstructed for a prolonged period of time?

Slew
TDF Staff Alumni
TDF Staff Alumni

Re: Doll Stand: Where Can I Find One for a Life-Sized Doll?

Post by Slew »

Welcome SamsonBlack. I'm sure there's a good solution. I'm not stand savvy myself, but I'm sure you'll get some suggestions.

One thing to consider is that no matter the stand type, most dolls don't come with any stand attachment mechanism other than a neck screw to hang by, which is obviously more for storage and not so much for display.. unless you're into the macabre vibe. You might do just as well or better by using thin wire or string to support some of her weight, tied to the ceiling.

Booty Call Dolls
VENDOR
VENDOR

Re: Doll Stand: Where Can I Find One for a Life-Sized Doll?

Post by Booty Call Dolls »

I've left a message with the vendor that sold me the doll and I've gotten no response.

I got my 164 D cup to stand so you can get your doll to stand as well if you want to store her with her head on.
Else you will need to hang her....
Did your vendor even discuss storage with you?
I guess....NOT!
Did you order a hanging kit?
If you hang, we would suggest having her feet be stabilized.
Best,
Jeff and the BCD Girls
"We turn dreams into reality"

INFORMATIONS