www.6yedollglobal.com/

WM head on a 6YE body. Which connector is the best?

6Ye is an all time ready & customer-centric team offering beautiful, realistic and soulful looking sex dolls. Our hand-crafted dolls are a piece of art for us. We have been in the business over 4 years, serving customers all over the world. We do not handle retail sales. Please feel free to inquire for our dolls, then purchase from our authorized resellers.
ian85

WM head on a 6YE body. Which connector is the best?

Post by ian85 »

Hi guys,

I will be purchasing my 6YE 161E soon and I plan to get quite a few Jinsan heads (for obvious reasons, just look at them) and I am still not sure which connector option would be best. From what I have read my options are:

1 To have the body with an M16 connector (and the 6YE heads)

2 To have the body with this connector (Not sure how it is called, maybe 6YE gen 1): viewtopic.php?f=383&t=86570 Some members say that the head just pops out during sexual intercourse.

3 To have the body with the standard 6YE gen 2 connector and maybe get the Jinsan Head Snap connector: https://yhst-172588225-1.stores.yahoo.n ... ector.html I am not sure it would work.

Please advice. Thank you very much for your help and knowledge! TDF Rulez!

nyaon
Basic Poster
Basic Poster

Re: WM head on a 6YE body. Which connector is the best?

Post by nyaon »

Hi. 6YE body can be connected with M16 screw joint. However, since the 6YE head is a one-touch joint, it can not be mounted on the body of another manufacturer. In other words, the body of 6YE can connect two ways. The head of jinsan can also be attached to the body of 6YE, but the neck length and thickness may not fit well.

Anung Un Rama
Doll Visionary
Doll Visionary
Location: The Dollsmith..hanging out with the Un Rama band on the Central Coast Of Oz! Life is gigs and jams!

Post by Anung Un Rama »

nyaon wrote:Hi. 6YE body can be connected with M16 screw joint. However, since the 6YE head is a one-touch joint, it can not be mounted on the body of another manufacturer. In other words, the body of 6YE can connect two ways. The head of jinsan can also be attached to the body of 6YE, but the neck length and thickness may not fit well.
Thanks for the intel, may I suggest looking at Dollstudio's adapter system, http://dollstudio.org/adapters as almost every tpe doll intermix is covered for adapter components

That said, also ensure skin tone and scale of head to body are compatible. :idea:

Anung

THE UN RAMA'S

Lilith Un Rama - RD She Devil Custom Bod 10 (DOLLMILF and TDF Doll Queen)
Natasha-RD Classic - Bod 6
Lexi-BT 3 (C) Star Bod 3 Gel butt & boob implants
Lorelei-SANHUI 165R cup my custom elf head 007
Emerald-R13 custom
Tammy-PIB IG -Bella Head
Ayla-WM dolls - 155cm DD cup model
Jessica Jade-PD - 163cm, Penelope fitness version .
Mazzy M-JY/AS Doll 166cm fitness model
Pearl-JY150cm Fantasy Fitness my design
BaBs-PD 158cm Mega Boobs doll
Jessie-TB Deluxe-Jessica Model
Danny-YL Dolls-128cm Kylie model
Gypsy Kate-WM 140cm D cup head #36
Dommy-SANHUI 65cm Mini silicone doll
Mini Dolls lots!
My designs: PD 160 cm FBB Motoko Kusinagi GITS, She Demon Agony & 150cm Fantasy fitness Pearl

ian85

Post by ian85 »

Thanks Anung, I checked and dollworks does not have adapters for 6ye. What I am wandering about is can you attach a Jinsan head to a 6YE body with a gen2 connector? Anybody know anything or have maybe tried this? Any info would be greatly appreciated.

Booty Call Dolls
VENDOR
VENDOR

Post by Booty Call Dolls »

BTW, that new Jinsan connector will not fit into even all the JINSAN dolls.
A couple things to be concerned about....
Gen 2 has that white plate connected to the neck
Chances are you will have a huge gap from neck to her head UNLESS the hole in the head is drilled DEEP, but additionally, the body neck hole take in a m16 but then changes so you might have issues when trying to remove her head.
http://dolldesire.com/
. One vendor name kept coming up as being great at helping customers walk through the process, Booty Call Dolls. So I decided I would work with them on this first purchase, and did.
-princeoverit
You could not of found a better person to help you with your first doll. Jeff /Booty call dolls, knows his stuff... One of the few members that is a vendor and a real lover of dolls. He owns quite a few dolls, and really understands the love we all share.
-Just in time

nyaon
Basic Poster
Basic Poster

Post by nyaon »

Adapter is unnecessary.

Rocket88

Post by Rocket88 »

I have an Amor 162B with the push-on connector with 2 6ye heads. This connector socket in the neck has M16 threads at the top part of the hole. I recently bought a used WM head for this body which the seller included an M16 bolt. This works fine, but I had to cut the bolt to shorten the distance from head to body. Even with no bolt involved at all (just placing the head on top of the neck) there is a small gap and the neck seems a little bit long. Not crazy long, but a bit of a long neck. For me, it’s not a major issue if I use a small scarf or neckerchief to cover the small gap. Some might not like it, but it works for me......
It's Only Rock And Roll, But I like It.........

Take a moment to visit:
Kylie's Drum Playing Thread: http://dollforum.com/forum/viewtopic.php?f=143&t=61490
Kylie's Guitar Fondling Thread: http://dollforum.com/forum/viewtopic.php?f=143&t=61269

ian85

Post by ian85 »

Thank you everyone for the answers. I decided to go with an m16 connector on my doll. This way her body will be fully compatible with Jinsan heads.

ian85

Post by ian85 »

There was some misinformation with the order and they made her with a 2nd gen connector instead of M16. It might be for the best. @Rocket88 can you send me some photos to see how big the actual gap is. I guess I will have to get used to it. If anyone have a WM/Jinsan head on a 2nd gen connector 6ye body please show some pics. I will greatly appreciate it. Thank you.

Booty Call Dolls
VENDOR
VENDOR

This works fine, but I had to cut the bolt to shorten the distance from head to body. Even with no bolt involved at all (just placing the head on top of the neck) there is a small gap and the neck seems a little bit long. Not crazy long, but a bit of a long neck. For me, it’s not a major issue if I use a small scarf or neckerchief to cover the small gap
I second that and if you screw in the M16 to far, have fun!

Booty Call Dolls
VENDOR
VENDOR

2nd gen connector instead of M16.
You will have that white piece to deal with.
And the other thing is the JINSAN heads...
The depth of the hole in the skull.......
http://dolldesire.com/
. One vendor name kept coming up as being great at helping customers walk through the process, Booty Call Dolls. So I decided I would work with them on this first purchase, and did.
-princeoverit
You could not of found a better person to help you with your first doll. Jeff /Booty call dolls, knows his stuff... One of the few members that is a vendor and a real lover of dolls. He owns quite a few dolls, and really understands the love we all share.
-Just in time

Rocket88

Post by Rocket88 »

ian85 wrote:There was some misinformation with the order and they made her with a 2nd gen connector instead of M16. It might be for the best. @Rocket88 can you send me some photos to see how big the actual gap is. I guess I will have to get used to it. If anyone have a WM/Jinsan head on a 2nd gen connector 6ye body please show some pics. I will greatly appreciate it. Thank you.

Hello ian85,

I’m away from home for a bit,
I’ll try to remember to do that when I get back.
I suspect you’ll be happy with the new connector type though....

Rocket88
It's Only Rock And Roll, But I like It.........

Take a moment to visit:
Kylie's Drum Playing Thread: http://dollforum.com/forum/viewtopic.php?f=143&t=61490
Kylie's Guitar Fondling Thread: http://dollforum.com/forum/viewtopic.php?f=143&t=61269

ian85

Post by ian85 »

Thanks Rocket

The 2nd Gen connector looks nice on pics and videos. I just hope I can make Jinsan heads work. They are very pretty and slutty.

INFORMATIONS